L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your First Bisexual Experience

tomdpimp

Bluelighter
So many of us on this forums have either embraced being Bisexual or at least experimented. Since I'm celebrating my birthday today, my wife and I will be have some bedroom kink tonight, I thought it would be the time to start this thread. What was your first bisexual experience? Was it something as simple as kiss with a same sex person or something as extreme as full on raunchy sex orgy?

My first bisexual experience was back in high school.. I went to an all girls provate school and of course no guys around but there are lotsa lovely ladies! Went out with this sophomore girl for bout a year and yes we did kissing etc but no toys but she was def my first love.

I don't know about first bisexual experience but my first same sex experience was really when I was 9 or 10 and me and a friend compared our willies and felt them together.
Actual joint masturbating came later at age 13. I did this quite often with other boys and felt quite guilty about it. Especially as there was a very homophobic atmosphere in the school.
Full sex with the opposite sex came at age 17 and full same sex sex came a few weeks later.

As an adult, it was with a cross-dresser. It was pretty awesome, actually.

Girls always want to make out with each other for attention from the opposite sex when drunk.

My first bi experience was a foursome with my girlfriend at the time, a friend of mine and his girlfriend when I was 19

I can't remember tbh. It was a long time ago and with one of my close bros and was basically more for the lulz than for sexuality per se.

More recently, it was with my friend who's a surgeon and we where hanging out at the hospital where he works, I was there on business too, in my uniform from work. He was like "hey hey hey hey..hey hey hey... bro, can I touch your dick?" I fucking lol'd and said "sure" and he did and we made out a little, then he got a page for some dip shit who cracked his skull by falling down the stairs and required a de-compressive crainotomy.

I can't remember tbh. It was a long time ago and with one of my close bros and was basically more for the lulz than for sexuality per se.

More recently, it was with my friend who's a surgeon and we where hanging out at the hospital where he works, I was there on business too, in my uniform from work. He was like "hey hey hey hey..hey hey hey... bro, can I touch your dick?" I fucking lol'd and said "sure" and he did and we made out a little, then he got a page for some dip shit who cracked his skull by falling down the stairs and required a de-compressive crainotomy.

this shit is so horny, its like right out of some hentai or something. a semi inducing read

Well, there was no surgery going during the encounter. He just had to bounce and scrub up and get in the O.R.

He's fucking hilarious.

I don't know about first bisexual experience but my first same sex experience was really when I was 9 or 10 and me and a friend compared our willies and felt them together.
Actual joint masturbating came later at age 13. I did this quite often with other boys and felt quite guilty about it. Especially as there was a very homophobic atmosphere in the school.
Full sex with the opposite sex came at age 17 and full same sex sex came a few weeks later.

Which was better opposite or same sex?

Well descibe more your first major bi experience that was memorable.

well, um. i love the cock. and i've had two semi (one full on) lesbian experiences and they both grossed me out. the first one i was like 12 and skinemax was involved and i stopped all activity because i In lUv with my brother's friend. i totally ditched her after that it was just too weird.

the other time i was like 21 and my first love had just ended things and i was on a roxycodone/alcohol binge i ended up sleeping with this fat girl i met outside of a bar and it was really fucking horrifying waking up that day. i promptly asked for water, chewed two roxys, went home and snorted another one and fell onto the floor to some purifying asexual bjork music.

i had a shower with a boy and a girl. we were all wearing bathing suits.

hot and steamy.

I kissed two of my female friends. The one is bi (she has a boyfriend though) and the other is straight. We were all really high. Well the straight one was more an acquaintance. Yeah, it was fun, but it was just a kiss so it wasn't *that* exciting lol

I kissed two of my female friends. The one is bi (she has a boyfriend though) and the other is straight. We were all really high. Well the straight one was more an acquaintance. Yeah, it was fun, but it was just a kiss so it wasn't *that* exciting lol

Something is better than nothing