• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your First Bisexual Experience

Bisexual experience was amazing it was with me 20 plus year old crossdresser I was in my early thirties we met on line i had thought about it for a long time and finally got up the courage to try it when he arrived at my apartment he had short blonde hair glasses a cute top and skirt and pantyhose it looks like a otter girl I immediately slip my tongue in his mouth hand my hand up his skirt we made our way where we continued to make out and I stroked his cock I eventually pulled his cock out of his pantyhose and slid it in my mouth it was amazing and then let him back to the bedroom where are you dick in my mouth and sucked it until they came it tasted so good it was one hottest experiences I've ever had

My first experience was mutual oral with a guy I met on Craig's list. His wife watched while we brought each other to completion. It was awesome! It's been years since and I'm ready to play again.

Is it possible for a man to have a bisexual experience and not be gay? I have heard there is a spectrum but I have a hard time believing it.

It's actually possible for a man to have a bi experience and be totally, 100% straight. When a straight man gets raped in prison by another man, he has had a bisexual experience but is not bi or gay because of it. A bi EXPERIENCE is different than a bi (or straight, or gay) ORIENTATION. Sort of like how it's possible to try shellfish ("have a shellfish experience") and discover that they are allergic to shellfish ("has a 100% non-shelfish (dietary) orientation"). Experiences (including the experience of imagining hypothetical scenarios) do not define a person - they are the things a person uses to discover their orientation. Orientation is how a person identifies themselves, based on whether or not they LIKED their various experiences.

If your question had been "is it possible for a man to ENJOY a bisexual experience and not be gay?", then I would say "yes" - because for me (and for most people, I think..) "straight", "bisexual", and "gay" are mutually exclusive. One can be only one of them at a time. If a man only enjoys heterosexual sex, he is straight... if he enjoyed a same-sex experience (and would like to have another) but still enjoys opposite sex encounters, he is bi... if he enjoyed his same-sex encounter and liked it enough to realize that he only wants same-sex encounters in the future, he is gay. At least for the time being, until something happens to change his desires.

Last edited:
I was in the Marines and my roommate and I got caught both looking at eachother. He made a move and grabbed my cock. We started kissing and he grabbed my head and moved it to his cock. I went for it and he grew harder and larger. He grabbed me again and bent me over. He slowly played with me and grabbed some lotion. He said he wanted to enter me. I said please. He applied lotion on his member and my ass. He started to push in and I pushed back to help him inside. Once he was he grabbed my hips and pushed all the way. He back out and thrusted back in. Then he went to town. He was ready to cum after awhile and spun me around to cum in my mouth

One of my long time friends came over for a visit and to work out. As we worked out we talked about sex and our husbands and have we ever thought of same sex experiences. I admitted that I think about it once in a while but never acted on it. We both have had 2 kids who are grown and out of the house but have managed to maintain our bodies. In our mid 50's I think for 2 gals we look pretty sexy. Her husband and mine were up North hunting so she knew the house was our alone so she suggested a soak in the hot tub. I thought and felt that the question she asked me was about to come true. We went out to the 3 season porch and she slipped out of her workout clothes and OMG what a sexy body. She stepped into the hot tub and waved me in. So I undressed and got in on the opposite side. She giggled and slid over to me me and she said relax this is my 1st time too. She could tell I was rubbing myself and she moved her hand and replaced it with hers and as she felt me my legs spread even further. She grabbed my hand and guided it to her pussy which even in the water I could tell she was very horny. Then she kissed me in a way that made me orgasm right there. We decided it was time for the bedroom so we didn't even dry off and went straight to the guest bedroom. Her pussy tasted so good that after an hour of licking, kissing and fingering we laid exhausted on the bed with smiles on our faces. Now we get together at least once a week for the last 2 years.

When I was 13 a 17 year old neighbor who I looked up to took me to his basement when his parents were gone and showed me a couple of nude magazines that got me really horny and he suggested that get more comfortable.
after looking at the pictures a little longer he asked if he would suck me would I do him. I didn't say yes, but didn't stop him as he started sucking on me. It was incredible and the first time I was with anyone and I came in his mouth after a couple of minutes.
It was my turn and I tried to do to him what he had just done to me. It wasn't bad and I just kept sucking and licking he did as he did mine and I when I thought he was about to cum he pulled out and flipped me to my hands and knees and started fucking me.
I had fingrered my ass sometimes when I jacked off but it wasn't anything like having having a good size dick stuffed in it with only my silva as lube. My begging for him to stop didn't stop him and he was now fucking me. After a while I loosened up and he started speeding up. With my head down I was just looking at my dick and his balls , soon I could hear him breathing harder and he was going in all the way in and I could feel his ball slapping against mine and when he came in my ass I could feel him pulse and I came myself hitting myself a couple of time in the face and the rest landing on the carpet.
He was kind of mean to me after that and rushed me out of his house as soon as I got cleaned up.

if he would have handled that part differently I could have easily seeing us get together often

How can oral sex last for hours? Must be the worst oral on earth if it lasts for hours in fact if it lasts more than 20 minutes the person has no idea what their objective is and is just licking skin with their eyes closed

Was 16 with a buddy of mine from school. I don't label myself but I guess you could say I'm bi, I've had a few bi encounters. I do prefer women, though.

my best friend and i would get drunk in her basement and dare each other to make out with one another. she realized she was straight i realized im queer as fuck. we were 13/14

How can oral sex last for hours? Must be the worst oral on earth if it lasts for hours in fact if it lasts more than 20 minutes the person has no idea what their objective is and is just licking skin with their eyes closed

OH HELL NO.

The best oral sex brings you to the edge and keeps you there for fucking ever until you come and may as well have seen god.

OH HELL NO.

The best oral sex brings you to the edge and keeps you there for fucking ever until you come and may as well have seen god.
Gosh I'm missing out I've never had amazing oral to where I'm on edge or even orgasm with intensity! Sounds amazing!

I'm a bit confused. I've slept with both men and women, but a woman was my first and I considered myself a lesbian for the longest time. So I guess I'll use my first experience with a guy?

I was 16 and had this friend who would come over to my house a lot. We'd watch movies and cook together, and it was never really physical aside from goodbye hugs whenever he had to go home. I guess he flirted at me a lot, but I was completely oblivious and uninterested even though my girlfriend at the time was okay with me experimenting sexually. One night--and he has since admitted that this was intentional--he stayed a lot later than usual and missed the last bus home. My mom didn't want to drive him, so she said he could spend the night. I, being the most naive mother fucker on the planet, said, "I don't like making my friends sleep on the couch, come sleep in my bed with me and my girlfriend". There was no intention of even cuddling from my end. However, after we had all settled in and my mom went to bed, he did his thing and started cuddling me, then started touching me, and then started kissing my neck. At that point I made him stop, but you know teenage girls; I was already wet and kind of really wanted him to continue. So, we ended up having a threesome with my girlfriend where her and I ate each other out while he basically just sat there and jerked off while fingering me. It was nice, but after my girlfriend fell asleep, we ended up having sex and it was...not what I expected? It felt better than I had thought, but I was extremely awkward and stiff as a board, so I didn't really enjoy it and didn't sleep at all afterwards. I enjoyed the cuddles! I also enjoyed that he volunteered to make breakfast and coffee in the morning. But at the time, my opinion was that I'd rather just do my girlfriend instead.
Her and I broke up a year later, and I am going to be marrying this man next month. ;)

This is funny. I was a cross dresser in high school and my sexual experiences were with men and a few guys from downtown Detroit. It wasn't until my girlfriend Jen and her boyfriend and I got together at her house when her parents were away. Jen helped me with my cross dressing, makeup and my hair in high school. I didn't know she wanted to have sex with me until after high school. Jen and I started kissing and playing with Dion and one thing led to another and he was doing Jen while I was doing Dion and Jen was doing me. Things got so confused. We shared Dion and I deep throated him and he came. He sucked me and shared my cum with Jen. I wanted him to take me from behind but I guess he wasn't into anal sex. Jen and I have had sex after that but with another woman not another guy.

My first Bisexual experience was probably the best experience ever. I was 23 and very curious as to what it would be like to suck cock. I was at a party, didn't know very many people there. Then I bumped into my ex-roomates cousin( We'll call him John) I didn't know him that well but knew him better than anyone else. I was drinking a little but not drunk. John was tipsy as well but we both agreed not to let the other drive home. The girl who owned the house (We'll call her Sarah) said she had plenty of room for both of us to stay the night if we needed to since we didn't want to drive. So John and I found an empty room. We went in and sat down, we started talking about our jobs and so on and so forth. The conversation was very nice. Then we start talking about our girlfriends (or lack thereof) laughing about it he asks me if I would ever kiss a guy. I being straight said NO. He said "yeah I probably wouldn't either". Then it got quiet and awkward. Then out of nowhere he grabs my face and starts kissing me. I was trying to pull away but it felt so good. I started kissing him back.....
Now we both move to the bed where things really progress fast. He was kissing me and rubbing my cock thru my jeans. I was rubbing his cock thru his khakis. Then he sits up with his knees on the bed, unzips and unbuttoned his pants and pulls out this massive 8 inch by 4 inch cock. I felt very inferior as my cock was smaller. When I seen it, all I wanted to do was put it in my mouth. Next thing I know I'm sucking his cock. Slurping and slobbering. Licking a kissing it like I had watched so many women do to my cock before. I absolutely loved it! His dick was so big it filled my whole mouth completely. I never felt like this before. I had a man's cock shoved deep in my mouth and I was in ecstasy! He asked me if I liked his cock and I said yes. Then he laid me down on the bed and unbuttoned my jeans. He pulled them down and took my (considerably smaller) cock into his mouth. I was already close to cumming in my jeans just from his cock being in my mouth. I told him to stop because I didn't want to cum. He said ok and flipped me over. Then he spread my asscheeks apart and proceeded to lick my asshole.....Oh My God!!! This was the best sex ever!!! He licked my a sshole until I was good and wet with saliva. Then he came back around to my face and put his cock back in my mouth. Thrusting his hips hard and deep. I could feel it enter my throat as I started to gag a little. It felt so good to be handled like this. Then he got behind me again. I could feel the head of his cock touch the entrance of my asshole. I was thinking "I'm getting fucked in the ass by my ex-roomates cousin" . His cock entered me. It hurt like Hell the first six or so thrusts but after my asshole had loosened up by his massive cock it felt so amazing. As he was fucking me hard i could feel my cock getting harder and harder....then something weird happened. I was cumming.... cumming all over the bed. I was shocked!!! He kept fucking my ass until I heard him say "I'm going to Cum" .....wiithout any hesitation I said " Oh Yeah Cum In My ass baby". I could feel his dick throbbing inside me as he filled my asshole completely full of his cum. He pulled his cock out and fell on the bed next to me. We kissed for a few more minutes and then he asked me if that was my first time with a guy. I said "yeah, what about you?" He said yes..then we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning with him naked next me. I figured "what the Hell" so I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth. We both got up exchanged numbers, went to our respective homes and didn't talk to each other for a couple weeks after that but when neither one had any plans he would come over, stay the night and he would fuck me all night long. I moved over 1200 miles away and never talked to him again. For a time during our sex sessions I thought I loved him but I went back to having sex with women instead....

I was quite young when I first had contact, just mutual stroking and rubbing them together until we ejaculated. Then after several years of no contact sexually (we still hung out) we got together at 18. None of our friends had a clue about what we had done years before and he had tried to keep it going but I had girlfriends. That night we were alone and I let my barrier down when he started feeling me through my jeans. He had me out in no time stroking me and I finally gave in and landed him a hand. Once his jeans came off I was very surprised at how much bigger he was than me. He was a skinny bookworm and I was a jock. It wasn't long before I just had to suck him. He was very surprised and it was his first time to get sucked. He lasted about five minutes and when he went down on me I lasted about 20 seconds. Sucking him made me so excited I thought I was going to cum untouched.
we kept it up five years. He's long gone with a partner and I've been married 25 years. Never had the pleasure again.