• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your First Bisexual Experience

It was soo long ago.

I'm not sure when my first experience was.

I wasn't high though. Just very horny and curious about the same sex.

:)

Boys often have sexual contact with other boys in their early years and this is experimental and part of learning but it does not constitute the label 'gay'. However, if this leads to solely and continuous (as well as preferential) relationships only with males and progresses to penetrative anal sex then that would, in my view, constitute being gay. Mutual male masturbation whilst being obviously a homosexual act does not neccesarily make either of them gay (in my view).

Just a heads up, for those not in the know:

Many "gay" men actually do not like anal sex. Or prefer it with just the right person.

The term is "butterfly queen"

Let's also not forget that many gay men are not queens at all.

:)

I was 16 and my black lesbian friend and I did ketamine together and ended up going down on each other. No one had ever given me an orgasm before at this point in my life but she did after eating me out for 2 hours! It was my first time giving head to a female also. We hooked up two more times but I found I just wasn't getting that turned on, think the first experience was driven by the drugs pretty heavily. Haven't had a bisexual experience since then besides making out with a random chick every here and there :p

Good post!

Made out with my best friend at 14. First sexual encounter with another woman was my first FMF threesome at 16.

Tremendously drunk, I made out with a gorgeous girl in front of my then partner.

I'm not bi,- but I'll remember those soft succinct lips forever..

Rtp

This is a difficult one for me to answer, I was an abused child, between the age of 5-9, I was giving HJ's and BJ's to two different neighbours. At the time I didn't know that it was abuse, but these two men were sick. But I'm sure I was enjoying it. But because of this abuse I now believe I naturally grew up liking mens cocks and really addicted to mastubation and also liking older men. In my early teens I got to play with a couple of my close friends dicks. A bit of mutual mastubation, which I think is quite normal at that age. Then I got into girls, marriage, kids, life, Haha..

Then many, many years later. Five years ago now. I kept seeing my neighbour walking around his garden, day and night absolutely naked the more I saw him the more I wanted to touch and hold his cock, I then started having fantasies about giving him a HJ, then a BJ. I just wanted to feel and smell his dick lol. Well one day when he was in the garden I decided to do something about it. I decided that I would get undressed and take the rubbish bag outside to the bin, knowing he would hear my back door open and look over and see me naked, my plan worked a treat he looked smiled and said you can come and sit next to me like that anytime. Less than two weeks later I was... The rest as they say is history. I haven't seen him for just over a year now as I got into a relationship with a women I meet and we moved about 100 miles away, but we split up just over 7 months ago. So I must take a trip down and see if he wants servicing. ;)

Mine isn't exciting either. It was by my best friend when we were..fuck..like 14ish. We were riding bikes to the store and on the way back she hollered at me to stop, when I did she came up to me and made out with me. I didn't stop her, just went with it. Lasted a couple mins. Then we just got back on our bikes and rode on. never talked about it, or did it again. And the friendship did not change. So weird looking back. She's married to a man now. And I am not a lesbian, nor bi. Although I have thought about being with a woman. I think it would be really weird, would definitely need some drugs.

Since I've dated women who would make out with other women when drunk... That to me is more of a "bi-curious". Being married to a bi... I think there is a difference and it comes to this:

If the person thinks of having sex or having an attraction to the same and opposite sex while SOBER = bisexual.
If the person is gay and has sex with a opposite sex when drunk, or an erection = gay.
If a person is straight, has sex with the same sex when drunk = straight. (also falls under drugged or prison sex)
If a man is married, goes online or an APP to have discreet sex with another man without his wife knowing = closet gay or closet bisexual. (Gay = doesn't actually enjoy sex with his wife vs. bi = likes women too) Such men will tell others "I'm hetro".

There is that Kinsey Scale, which is a simple scale...

There is also new terms such as "fluid sexuality" - I've dated women who were / are "lesbians".... such as a woman who wants to try out a man, every now and then. But for the most part, prefer the vag. While a bisexual woman will get horny and want to have sex with either. And there can also be various degrees of bi-sexuality. ie: If a bi-sexual woman dates 2 men out of 10 different sexual partners... she's bisexual/women side.

I'd put my wife on 70% towards women, since she grew up lesbian... and really likes to play with other women.

I was high on meth,up for several days, later scoopd out on ghb and woke up 12 hours later in some dudes pajama bottoms. Cant say i liked it or not.

I was high on meth,up for several days, later scoopd out on ghb and woke up 12 hours later in some dudes pajama bottoms. Cant say i liked it or not.

So what did you do when you had sex with him? Or did you even have sex with him?

Last edited:
Not sure if I apply here since I'm gay and don't identify as bi. My first same sex experience was with another guy who was slim, hairy and 17 I was 14 during drama class of all things lol we began talking and we both came to the conclusion we both wanted men. He had previous experiences and fling with a fellow classmate. He knew I hadn't messed around before.

Anyways about 2 weeks after our introduction to one another we skipped class no really the teacher would do name call and we'd go study at the library or theatre and she would pay no mind where we were. Anyways we headed to the bathroom to piss we both looked at each other's dick. He asked if I wanted to join him in the stall to watch him play with himself needless to say I gave him head. We did this at least every other day included the other guy too sometimes during class or before school I loved it and never gave a second though going to plain old "normal". ;)

I met a Gay gay in an AOL chat room years ago and shared with him my bi curious feelings. I was extremely lucky because he had so much patience and guided me with baby steps. One thing led to another and I stopped by his townhouse late one night. I was feeling very uncomfortable but he was very calming, he offered me a beer and we sat and talked for a while.I finally just blurted out, can i see your dick. He stood without hesitation and dropped his shorts. There i was for the first time in 45 years of being straight about to touch another mans dick. It was surreal! I reached over and took him in my hand. I remember thinking his semi was so soft. He took his shirt off and bent over and pulled mine off as well, then asked if he could see mine also. I stood and dropped my shorts to expose my throbbing hard on. I was larger then him. He was impressed with my cock size and physique. We sat stroking with each other along with him feeling my nipples. When he asked about sucking my dick and abruptly got up and said I had to go. I apologized he said he understood, and i left. The second meeting went similarly. But i was much more comfortable and allowed him to suck my dick, and although it felt great i couldn't cum, so we both jerked ourselves off. There were three other meetings with him.

Me and my girlfriend had met a man online who said he was bicurious. He drove up to visit for a weekend. Once he got here he showed little interest in me and only wanted my gf to touch his dick. At one point she was suckling him off and I took over without him noticing for a minute. When he noticed, he pretended not to be that into it but later admitted that it was the best head he had ever gotten. He also became awkwardly infatuated with me for years after (possibly still to this day)

All in all it was a pretty awkward experience.

My first enjoyable experience was a semi 4 some with my gf and my friend and his gf. I also turned him bi :p

it was so amazing I was so hot for her and i couldn't help myself. We went to a club and all night I was just dying to get my hands on her even though i had NEVER done anything with a girl. On our way home our friends insisted on stopping at a sex shop. they tried hard to convince me it would go better if i bought a toy for my first experience. But I wanted to just use my hands and mouth to get her off.. . . needless to say we got back and i did just that. I was determined to get her off repeatedly, so i just thought about what felt good when a guy was going it to me. I was a long, HOT night. and it continued for 2 months. but then the girl drama got too much
Something happens to me when i am attracted to a girl, i get these crazy primal urges and I feel almost masculine. But don't mistake me i am girly girl, i don't leave the house without makeup. But its just so different with girls. That was over 10 years ago, i am currently in a 9 year relationship with a man. But occasionally i see a girl who gives me that feeling

it was so amazing I was so hot for her and i couldn't help myself. We went to a club and all night I was just dying to get my hands on her even though i had NEVER done anything with a girl. On our way home our friends insisted on stopping at a sex shop. they tried hard to convince me it would go better if i bought a toy for my first experience. But I wanted to just use my hands and mouth to get her off.. . . needless to say we got back and i did just that. I was determined to get her off repeatedly, so i just thought about what felt good when a guy was going it to me. I was a long, HOT night. and it continued for 2 months. but then the girl drama got too much
Something happens to me when i am attracted to a girl, i get these crazy primal urges and I feel almost masculine. But don't mistake me i am girly girl, i don't leave the house without makeup. But its just so different with girls. That was over 10 years ago, i am currently in a 9 year relationship with a man. But occasionally i see a girl who gives me that feeling

So your man is involved in these encounters as well? can you describe the dynamic of your relationship in regards to including others?

So your man is involved in these encounters as well? can you describe the dynamic of your relationship in regards to including others?
No the encounter I spoke of was before I met him. And as far as now, he tells me to go play but as yet I have not. He says it ok but I am a bit afraid to take the chance

I realized I was Bi when I was in college. I always used to get turned on by this super hot girl. Every time I saw her I had to go back and masturbate. I did have some moments but realized she was not interested. I later had some better experiences with 3 other girls after marriage. But never had a full experience until I found a true girlfriend who was like minded as me. We saw each other for about 3 years. It actually took both of us 2 years to understand that the other was a bi. We did some very intense phone sex arousing each other. Those were the best moments of our relationship. Then we had some intimate moments. Last month we had a very intimate sex and each of us got multiple orgasms. She said she had not seen orgasm like that any time before. I had made her literally flow out! This was the most satisfying experience I ever had. I can just think of that and get an orgasm any time. Unfortunately my husband caught us and then her husband also came to know of it. My husband is cool with it and wants me to continue. He also knew about me being bi before. But her husband got very upset and so my girlfriend started pretending that she was not bi and that I force on her. It is so sad she is not being truthful to herself. She does not even talk to me anymore. I miss her. I miss her. I really miss her. Please share your first full experience.

Hmm where to begin..

I came out as bisexual in high school, a ballsy move in a small Bible belt town. This one girl I ended up dating and to this day we are still friends.

She's a year older than me, she was 16 and I was 15 at the time. We skipped school after 3rd period and walked to her house. I had a crush on her so I flirted with her a bit and then next thing I know we end up on the bed making out and feeling each other up. She was a little shy, but I think my approach turned her on more.

I put my hand down her pants and wow.. Wet. I'd never fingered another girl before so I just did it like I do to myself and she came all over my hand, lol. She was too shy to reciprocate or let me go down on her. I went home that evening and masturbated to the experience and sometimes I still do.

Okay that was my first but definitely not last. I've been with more women than men at this point. Also, I feel the pain of picking a girl up at the bar only to find out she's not bi unless she's drunk/fucked up *grabs GHB* lol jk.. Kinda ;)