• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your First Bisexual Experience

More Than A Kiss

I kissed two of my female friends. The one is bi (she has a boyfriend though) and the other is straight. We were all really high. Well the straight one was more an acquaintance. Yeah, it was fun, but it was just a kiss so it wasn't *that* exciting lol

Was at a bridal shower and my best friend and I were tipsy. When we went to the bathroom she kissed me and she put her hand down my panties and started to play with my clit. She then went down on me and tongue fucked me. All I can say is that I had a huge orgasim that I will never forget...I hope to repay her the favor someday.

I kissed various guys growing up, some as an affectionate gesture, as one does, and others as just a "goodbye" kind of thing. My first sex act with another male was... well, awkward, a pissed up, coked up blowjob under a bridge. Eugh.

Is it possible for a man to have a bisexual experience and not be gay? I have heard there is a spectrum but I have a hard time believing it.

That's a question that really doesn't have an answer. How gay is gay? It's just a label with a definition attached to it and the answer to the question is determined by your definition.

If you define gay as: "someone who has sex exclusively with those of the same sex" then its IMPOSSIBLE for someone to have a bisexual experience and be gay. If you define gay as : "someone who has had sex with someone of the same sex ever" then its impossible for someone to have a bisexual experience and NOT be gay.

You say you have a hard time believing there is a spectrum. Do you believe it is possible for a woman to have a bisexual experience and not be a lesbian? If so, what makes it different?

I think a same sex experience with at least one person that is regularly heterosexual leaning would be bisexual.

Ie Jane has a husband but has a one night stand with a Joan, but does not want a closed relationship with her would be bisexual.

A threesome how ever i think is different as the positions and acts can stay hetero. That all depends on the boundaries of the participants.

That's a question that really doesn't have an answer. How gay is gay? It's just a label with a definition attached to it and the answer to the question is determined by your definition.

If you define gay as: "someone who has sex exclusively with those of the same sex" then its IMPOSSIBLE for someone to have a bisexual experience and be gay. If you define gay as : "someone who has had sex with someone of the same sex ever" then its impossible for someone to have a bisexual experience and NOT be gay.

You say you have a hard time believing there is a spectrum. Do you believe it is possible for a woman to have a bisexual experience and not be a lesbian? If so, what makes it different?

Women have a choice men dont.

My view on this matter is this:

Men who will only have sex with men with or without a relationship is defined as "gay"
Women who will only have sex with women with or without a relationship is defined as a "lesbian"
Men who will have sex with both genders but only chooses to have a relationship with a man is still defined as "gay"
Women who will have sex with both men and women but will only have a relationship with a woman is still defined as a "lesbian"

Anything that involves sex with men and women and relationships with both are bisexuals. I am basing these mostly from the opinion of people I have met and known and some of them are my friends.

Last edited:
I've kissed more guys than i have girls (which isn't many)..

But I've never questioned my heterosexuality. It was more of a laugh kinda thing.. which i guess doesn't count as a bisexual experience..

Maya.. What if a man will have sex with both genders, possibly even having relationships with both genders, but accepts that one day he will want to settle down with a girl and have kids?

I think bisexual is pretty much anyone that has or wants to have sexual relations with both sexes. If you are sexually attracted to both sexes you are bisexual. If you are sexually attracted to only the same sex you are homosexual. If you are attracted to only the opposite sex you are heterosexual.

Last edited:
Interesting side track but this thread is about describing actual bisexual experiences.

Is it possible for a man to have a bisexual experience and not be gay? I have heard there is a spectrum but I have a hard time believing it.

I don't think so... Brb sucking a guy's dick but I'm not gay. lulz

As for my first experience it involved a biker in an alley and cocaine. I don't really want to talk about it.

I was at a rave, on about 5 or 6+ caps of MDMA. Began talking to a random guy, who was interested in experimenting. We ended up having a full-blown make out session. People around us applauded, lol

Glory hole many many years ago. Wasn't looking for it, but a huge dick came through a hole and I went down on it for a few minutes. Got scared and left though. lol

I just rejoined and find it ironic that I see this topic first almost.

I used to talk here a lot and met a local girl when we were discussing mushrooms and LSD. We private messaged for a few days and met up at a bar for drinks.
I didn't know it but she was gay and after a few margaritas we went back to her house and she asked if she could lick me up and down.
I told her I never had a woman touch me before but I that I will try anything once.
She went down on me for over an hour. Sad to say but she gave me the best head I ever got.
It happened one more time but I asked if we could just be friends and the rest is history
We're still friends and those two times are the only times I've ever been with a woman.

Was at a bridal shower and my best friend and I were tipsy. When we went to the bathroom she kissed me and she put her hand down my panties and started to play with my clit. She then went down on me and tongue fucked me. All I can say is that I had a huge orgasim that I will never forget...I hope to repay her the favor.

someday.

That shit jus wet my pussy all the way up. I had head from a girl twice I need more. Female head its the shit to me bitch head is the bestttttttt head #I'm so super horny wet pusssy

My first bisexual experience was with my best friend. We were in junior high school at my house with no one else home and playing a game called "slap," which consists of two people taking turns slapping each other's wrist very hard until one of them gives up. Well, we got tired of that and thought of spanking each other as our parents did to us. We agreed on a limit I can't remember today, like 5 or 10 spanks before the other could spank back. We took off our jeans and panties and began. I became very excited. I didn't know why at first. Her bottom was bright red after only the first slaps. She began to cry but wouldn't quit. She was too proud to lose. I loved that--that spanking her and being spanked. I think we both spanked each other until we were crying but we didn't stop. When I went home that afternoon I masturbated remembering it. We never spoke of our excitement to each other but she and I played that game again and again often.

I was 16 and my black lesbian friend and I did ketamine together and ended up going down on each other. No one had ever given me an orgasm before at this point in my life but she did after eating me out for 2 hours! It was my first time giving head to a female also. We hooked up two more times but I found I just wasn't getting that turned on, think the first experience was driven by the drugs pretty heavily. Haven't had a bisexual experience since then besides making out with a random chick every here and there :p

Not a bisexual experience here, but do 2 girls count too ? :D It happened in college, when I was 19 and up to this day that's still the best experience I've had so far. The good old college days :(...

I remember being a very horny little girl :(. By the time I was nine, I had made out with my teenage girl crush, fingered and made out with another, and taught my best friend how to masturbate and kiss(of course).