NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit we finished a social!!

havent been posting much cuz there is too much goin on, id have to go back n multi quote pages n shit, its a nice change a pace

hard to get a word in edgewise but a very nice n welcomed change

hope everyone is well, im fixin to go for a bike ride n then catch some jeopardy

enjoy yalls day

It is such a fucking chore to finish reading one social and then have to click on the link at the top to go back to the main forum and then find the link to the new social.

Anyway, RL:

I agree with PFF. "I live like a nun" means, please stick you dick in me and soon.

Not saying you should just go for it right away. That would probably get you some charges, but I would take that as a sign she's at least somewhat into you and you shouldn't have to try to woo too hard to get it in. If you are looking to really be in a relationship with her though, I would try a little harder than necessary to make a good impression and let her know you are serious and not slinging game.

so who else cries every time they watch undercover boss?

It is such a fucking chore to finish reading one social and then have to click on the link at the top to go back to the main forum and then find the link to the new social.

Lol fuck you I was going to go back and put a link to the new one but I though 'why inconvenience myself when I can just be lazy and inconvenience everyone else'.

But you already knew that.
And called me out on it.
Bitch.

I agree with PFF. "I live like a nun" means, please stick you dick in me and soon.

*Yawn*

Bored as fuck...feel like I've been living like a nun as of late...

so does that mean you're waitin on the D?

so who else cries every time they watch undercover boss?

i dont watch the show, but i get the gist of it, im always skeptical of new employees, i always try n feel em out, A) cuz i am cynical B) i generally feel uncomfortable akward n shy around new people until i get to know u then i let my freak flag fly n C) that show makes me always wonder if someone is out to evaluate me

college tournament the next 2 weeks on jeopardy, last year some asian chick from my school (UNT) won it all, gotta love the college tournys, the ?'s are more my speed, tho i do fairly ok with the regular show

HighonLife said:
so does that mean you're waitin on the D?

Nah, man...I just got some Dilaudid.

No clue why Memphy is so crazy about that shit. About the biggest dose I can get in a 50 ml rig is four pills. And that's with some caked up/undissolved garbage still in the spoon. I'd say I only got about 10-12 mgs of the original 16.

He's a Pill Poppin Animal..

Blood suckin' cannibal..

Gonna get banned by Hannibal...

If he opens up his mandible...

His stomach is expandable
His women are commandable
How he does is in no way understandable

Nah, man...I just got some Dilaudid.

No clue why Memphy is so crazy about that shit. About the biggest dose I can get in a 50 ml rig is four pills. And that's with some caked up/undissolved garbage still in the spoon. I'd say I only got about 10-12 mgs of the original 16.

i have done a 16mg shot like maybe 3 times my entire life. that shit cray...i dont see how people can handle it.

i know a dude that loads like 7 4mg pills up and blasts off like it nothing....never will get it.

12mg is a good shot dude. what mg/manufacturer did you get?

the same dude does like 4 4mg dilaudids mixed with 100mg morphine and calls it a boston shot.....

because as he says "its an explosion, but with legs"

get it?

At least those folk can take all the painkillers they want for their injuries and not have to fear RLS...

Memphis said:
12mg is a good shot dude. what mg/manufacturer did you get?

IDK who the manufacturer is. These are the little round yellow 4s. Occasionally, I get the pink/orange 2 mg's.

Dilles have a rep for being one of the best pharms out there, but I'm not overly impressed. I mean, yeah, a single 4 mg pill has the same initial "bell ring" as a bag of dope, but IMO, even a 16 mg shot doesn't have the "belly warming rush" of a bag.

IDK who the manufacturer is. These are the little round yellow 4s. Occasionally, I get the pink/orange 2 mg's.

Dillies have a rep for being one of the easiest pills to work with, but I'm not overly impressed. I mean, yeah, a single 4 mg pill has the same initial "bell ring" as a bag of dope, but IMO, even a 16 mg shot doesn't have the "belly warming rush" of a bag.

purdue makes those atm so it was a p/4

those are the best imo

Status
Not open for further replies.