NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man addiction sucks. I read Chink's post and instead of like ya man J can relate It just triggered my to go set on the pity pot-poor me and whatnot. Alcoholics take so many people down with them.

and now with blended hops if ya knowaddimean.

I always wanted to bang a kangaroo. Do you get knee high boots to put their back legs in and take them to a cliff so they constantly want to back away from the edge? Just like fucking sheep?

I always wanted to bang a kangaroo. Do you get knee high boots to put their back legs in and take them to a cliff so they constantly want to back away from the edge? Just like fucking sheep?

Oh that's not so baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd.-D

as im getting older and more frail as a result i hunt them down with ketamine darts and have my way.

we both get off.

as im getting older and more frail as a result i hunt them down with ketamine darts and have my way.

we both get off.

Lol

And if I had ketamine darts I'd probably "accidentally" shoot myself with them more often than said animal.

RE: Dead social talk

I have no fucking clue how EADD is poppin' off all the damn time & AusDD is too, but NASASASDSDSS is prepetyally dead, despite the fact the majority of BLers are Amerikans (i'm about 80% sure). And EADD is full of a bunch of fucking cunts who make Europe look like a much worse shit hole than it actually is. My best guess is that everyone is EADD/AusDD is too busy being a polesniffing cuntfaggot to have a social life, so they compensate by postwhoring on BL, whereas we actually do shit IRL for fun.

tentram!

^ Very good point. Plus I'm honestly not sure how many people actually even knows this forum exists and I have no problem with that.

It's that time of the year again, NCAA football and deer season. I want to see if I can beat my record of shooting a deer at 300 yards.

Last edited:
^ Very good point. Plus I'm honestly not sure how many people actually even knows this forum exists and I have no problem with that.

It's that time of the year again, NCAA football and deer season. I want to see if I can beat my record of shooting a deer at 300 yards.
where I hunt in the forest of northern Michigan 100 yards is a long shot. There are places that you can get a longer shot but my favorite spot is 100 yd max.

I did blast one at about 50 yd at a full run with a .300 win mag. It dropped in mid stride like the god himself put his fist through its torso. That was a scoped bolt action rifle got him on 2nd shot.

What are you usi g to reach out 300 yards?

where I hunt in the forest of northern Michigan 100 yards is a long shot. There are places that you can get a longer shot but my favorite spot is 100 yd max.

I did blast one at about 50 yd at a full run with a .300 win mag. It dropped in mid stride like the god himself put his fist through its torso. That was a scoped bolt action rifle got him on 2nd shot.

What are you usi g to reach out 300 yards?

We can shoot right at 1000 yards where I hunt. I've had family members that's shot deer at 700 yards with a 300 Winchester mag.

I hunt with a 30-06, I think I'm going to have to buy a new scope because this one just won't stay sighted in. I managed to kill a doe this afternoon at about 50 yards away though.

I've only shot one animal in full stride and that was a coyote, I had never seen one in person and they definitely aren't as pretty as people seem to believe.

We can shoot right at 1000 yards where I hunt. I've had family members that's shot deer at 700 yards with a 300 Winchester mag.

I hunt with a 30-06, I think I'm going to have to buy a new scope because this one just won't stay sighted in. I managed to kill a doe this afternoon at about 50 yards away though.

I've only shot one animal in full stride and that was a coyote, I had never seen one in person and they definitely aren't as pretty as people seem to believe.
at least you got one. Our rifle season don't start till middle of November. Bow starts oct 1 but I ain't into that.

my intellect as a whole was suffering from abuse and i recieved a temp ban from mindless shit, welderman..

wiggi imma come to georgia and drink some brews and trip bawlz out on the hunt with you guys. only been 'pigging' but not an avid hunter ill watch and pop caps at ants nests.

at least you got one. Our rifle season don't start till middle of November. Bow starts oct 1 but I ain't into that.

Our bow season came in this past weekend. Gun season comes in another month. But my family owns a large farm and the deer have caused over a thousand dollars worth of damage to the crops so we got a permit to shoot them because they have became such large pests.

Lefty, that sounds like a great idea man.

Our bow season came in this past weekend. Gun season comes in another month. But my family owns a large farm and the deer have caused over a thousand dollars worth of damage to the crops so we got a permit to shoot them because they have became such large pests.

Lefty, that sounds like a great idea man.

What kind of gun do you normally use on the deer?

My brother in law uses crop damage permit on a friends farms. Fuckers got over 30 guns between bird and deer hunting. He also has the 300 win mag, along with a mossberg 500 12g. The fucking win mag looks like a fireball coming out when you shoot it.

My brother in law uses crop damage permit on a friends farms. Fuckers got over 30 guns between bird and deer hunting. He also has the 300 win mag, along with a mossberg 500 12g. The fucking win mag looks like a fireball coming out when you shoot it.

I've had a couple mossberg's over the years. Great guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.