European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

NBOME Discussion - Missold Blotter and Availability

xTalK

Bluelighter
Thought this would be a good idea for a thread as we are starting to see more NBOME blotter being misold as LSD in the UK and Europe.

While the NBOMEs are pretty good psychedelics in themselves, for harm reduction purposes it can be dangerous mislabeling a substance. Especially in this case with acid as the NBOMEs are much easier to over dose on.

I have personally came across NBOMEs on the street twice now and have heard of people planning to sell NBOMEs as LSD. There are also many more prints in wide circulation online.

Pyramid Blotter / Eye of Horus (sold as LSD):

horus_full.jpg

Estimate: 550ug 25i-NBOME

Please note these blotter are actually a white background as opposed to the brown in the picture. It has been a while since I have heard of LSD tabs using this print.

----

White Perforated Blotter:

(Will update with image)

Estimate: 1000ug/1mg 25i-NBOME

These are currently not being sold as LSD but due to the dose and appearing on the street I have included them.

Please contribute. :)

Stick to who you know guess you could get an ez test for LSD?

The Vendor selling the Pyramid Blotters is actually changing it so the name of the substance they contain is printed on the back, exactly for the reason you suggest people trying to sell them on as Acid!

That is responsible! Well done that vendor.

Seriously, a good gesture, especially since it directly hurts his own private business interest. Good person that vendor is, shame too many don't share his moral attitude.

Thought this would be a good idea for a thread as we are starting to see more NBOME blotter being misold as LSD in the UK and Europe.
Bloody good on you xTalK! ;)
The last few times I've gone out to a rave, I would literally just walk down to the where the bass was coming from and was instantly offered "Acid" and I thought to myself:
"Now... this is weird... Good, actual Acid has not been around for years"
So I always said "Not right now mate but I'll get back to you if I'm up for it", smiling at them ofcourse.

I always thought it would be some 2C-X or 25I-NBOMe or something similar - That a couple of mg's more would be rather dangerous.
So I've always just gone with some consistently good pills from a mate of mine.

.... But it's been so long since I've had any hallucinogen... Even missed out on the last 2 seasons of shrooms :(

BE CAREFUL KIDS!

<3 to ya

I know some guy who felt ill after taking a blotter after MDMA, the symptoms he described where like an MDMA overdose, but he said he took a normal dose, like less than 300mgs and it all went to shit after the blotter, he doesn't seem to remember the print as he bought it a party he says he's sure it's wasn't genuine LSD.

We need to be careful,taking acid on mdma is usually blissful, those cunts selling NBOME as acid need a good kicking, even of they do it out of ignorance.

25B-NBOMe.jpg

It's a hoffmann blotter, upper left square in a block of 25

Hoffman-blotter.jpg

There is proper LSD on that blotter art too, I've had it. Wasn't tested but I've taken LSD and Nbome multiple times and could tell from effects, plus blotter wasn't bitter.

Blank Hoffman blotters are easy to obtain. I wouldn't invest all of your trust into that particular design being only LSD.

indeed, but I was just saying that there is actual LSD on that blotter art too, It doesn't surprise that there's 25b on the same blotter. As it's a common blotter art it's probably why there's legit LSD ones and Nbome ones.