• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Come Down - Will I recover?

I am at month 3.5.

First two months were extreme anxiety, depression, brain fog and insomnia. Month 3 was the same symptoms just lesser. I definitely noticed the cognitive aspect more at this time... brain dog, difficulty concentrating and tension headaches. Now I am doing much much better, and find things more tolerable. I attribute my success to exercise, nutrition and abstinence of all substances. Most importantly my success comes from relaxing. As soon as you can relax and not worry about the symptoms you are feeling, the sooner you break the endless anxiety cycle. Easier said than done I admit. It takes practice, breathing, and acceptance that these are the symptoms you will be living with for some time. Key word I said was "living". Living your life and doing what makes you happy is crucial. After applying this strategy for a month+ things are getting better. I pray, breathe and accept before bed and pass out like a baby. A long day of exercise doesn't hurt either :)

I am at month 3.5.

First two months were extreme anxiety, depression, brain fog and insomnia. Month 3 was the same symptoms just lesser. I definitely noticed the cognitive aspect more at this time... brain dog, difficulty concentrating and tension headaches. Now I am doing much much better, and find things more tolerable. I attribute my success to exercise, nutrition and abstinence of all substances. Most importantly my success comes from relaxing. As soon as you can relax and not worry about the symptoms you are feeling, the sooner you break the endless anxiety cycle. Easier said than done I admit. It takes practice, breathing, and acceptance that these are the symptoms you will be living with for some time. Key word I said was "living". Living your life and doing what makes you happy is crucial. After applying this strategy for a month+ things are getting better. I pray, breathe and accept before bed and pass out like a baby. A long day of exercise doesn't hurt either :)

Absolutely! acceptance is another key to recovery. My neuro appt actually gave me peace of mind and after that I stopped worrying about my symptom and just accepted it as it is and I am feeling much better much much better.

If anyone has found thier Self here in 2018 I'm feeling like straight shit my anxiety is through the roof I'm so anxious I'm shaking n I'm paranoid good god why me feelings just want it to stop n go away been like this since it hit last night around 7:30 -8 its 8 am now no still can't shake this horrible feeling of anxiety and paranoia this isn't the best place or times to be feeling like this wandering what y'all do when this bad trip happens ? I can't smoke right now it made it worse for me and I forgot I took a couple loratab 7.5s yesterday n I wasn't the best time I had to get up early with the kids this morning at 7 take them to school then do it again at 8 wake my son up and take him to school n everybody was home last night n I was left alone it was my first time doing it since 2012 2013 at the latest I was excited and figured it wouldn't even last that long because last time I found some it didn't do shit then not to long ago found ex it was a waste of money so I was sure drugs r just watered down these days n I only took a half a gram I parachuted it it was in brick form all pink with crystals looked hella legit n my neice I shared the other half of a half with rolled fine all night said she loved it blah FML

I'm having a really bad comedown well whole trip was horrible the minute it kicked in ive been up anxious with anxiety n paranoia it's been 12 hours I only took a half of half of a gram didn't think it would do shit honestly because Everytime I find some these days it's so weak it doesn't work itd been so 2012 since I had Molly Wich I would do every weekend just fine so I was excited to find some tonight but still like whatever so I only bought a half n split it with my niece it was her first time n what I got was a pink block of Molly with crystals all in it assuming this must be some good shit I've never seen it that way back in the day we bought capsuls that looked like coke in it n it had us rolling all night so anyway long story short it was definitely real it kicked my ass n the minute it kicked in I was sapose to drive to go hang out somewhere else with my niece n I got tunnel vision my eyes Dilated so big that I couldn't see shit but right in my direct vision not being able to see good because it being dark and rainy n I'm blind as a bat n to make things worse they left me alone!! I was all by my self when it hit n I had to turn around I went home went in my room n have been here ever since now my niece who has been up all night enjoying herself brought me some cigs n orange juice cuz I can't even drive I'm so paranoid Its ruined my whole night n looks like my day it isn't easing up to well I just took two magnesium n two gabapentin because I was desperate I'll update yall on it since I'll be up anyway but all this typing is making me anxious again so by for now