• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ [*OLD*] EADD Thread Index v. Where's the xxxx thread?

Nice one, Chatty, you done an ace job here. I admit when I first saw it n Knock's one gone I was upset. But after talking to many people who knew him they said it's what he'd have wanted as he did put that it needs to be updated for it to work.
You've done an ace job n you've asked people to mention any threads that were omittec. Also thank you for included miy three threads. That means a lot n is appreciated. I need to go n sort them soon.
I'm sorry that you're no longer staff as you were ace at your job, stuck to the rulesn were honest but still active n friendly with members good that you got Bluelight Crew. As I said in Gibz, I hope that you sort your mental health issues out n stuff! n maybe one day ye'll be back on staff again?
Take Care,
Evey

Can I humbly suggest adding the two links from this thread in Support?

Links for the two site versions:

For those people on mobile with problems switching between the two versions. (Kate and Sprout that I know of so far, maybe others.)

BTW I love the format of this thread. All that guff I said about tags and whatnot was ill-thought out and pointless. Sorry.

Every time I see that post (which is all the time cus my iPhone keeps logging me out of stuff even when i click 'remeber me') it reminds me of Knock. He was clever wasn't he. I'd have never worked that out by looking at stored cookies.

Sorry if anyone's confused this is what I'm on about.

No probs, it was irritating me that the drop down had gone as sometimes I like to use the mobile skin.

How did I find it? I realised that it was probably set in a cookie, so I had a look at my cookies. There is one called bb_userstyleid and it's set to 51 on my PC. I used a cookie editor to try some other numbers, 47 switched to mobile.

But it probably wouldn't help you much if I said "set your bb_userstyleid to 51". I know that there has to be a way to get the server to set the cookie to the right value, because the server sets the cookies in the first place, so there must be a way of setting it in a request to vBulletin. One way of sending data to a server is called "URL parameter encoding". I did a search for "vbulletin style url" and the first result gave me the "?styleid=" parameter. I tried it with the values 47 and 51 that I'd worked out earlier, and it did the job.

Evey

None of that's relevant to this request, and neither is the attribution. I was just asking for the links to be added on page 1, that's all. :)

Ah fuck, I only just noticed you'd already done this, I was half way through it and fell asleep yesterday.. I'll remove my edit from the OP when I get chance. ...

Ah fuck, I only just noticed you'd already done this, I was half way through it and fell asleep yesterday.. I'll remove my edit from the OP when I get chance. ...

hahahahahahaha ye can't get the staff these days n you're all meant to guard us troublesome lot. Fire them, Admins! :D JK

Edit: in my opinion, it looks better, n would prob be easier accessible on the front page.

Evey

Do we have a general "oh shit I'm out of x"/"withdrawing from x"-whining thread?

So, the giving up smoking thread is an old link & in fact broken anyway... needs an update to the current version if you could pleeeaase. :)

^ No it wasn't. "Somebody" *ahem* started a new thread without archiving the old one and used the old linky all the same. Tsk. Can't get the staff I tells thee ;)<3

Thanks and fix'd.

Also, could folks pointing out issues with the Index please try to include a linky to the post the thread in question is in? Would make it a bit easier to find quickly no matter how swanky the current form of the Index is.

Thanking you kindly. As you were.

^ No it wasn't. "Somebody" *ahem* started a new thread without archiving the old one and used the old linky all the same. Tsk. Can't get the staff I tells thee ;)<3

Terrible, just terrible. I wonder who this someone was... I thought it best not to say anything as I, I mean they, might have gotten away with it. :D

What are you reading doesn't appear to be on here. Sorry if I've missed it but can't find it.

Evey

If you have any suggestions for additions, find a broken link or link to an old (archived) thread, or have anything else you want to add... please leave a comment! :)

I will also add - and I'm pretty confident that I'm right about this - sending a nice and polite PM to a mod (or all the mods) is a good way to get broken things fixed. :)

That would be correct, Felix. We have been trialing a telepathy system but there are still some teething problems so until telepathy starts existing a PM pointing out any overlooked updates would be most welcome, folks :)

Just a suggestion, perhaps the thread on the blanket ban could be inserted somewhere in the index. I had to do a couple of searches to find it... I'm sure the thread will be used more and more as the ban moves ever closer...

Thanks! :)

Where is the real sabbatical & appreciation thread? Or whatever it was most recently called..

It was called what you just called it if I remember rightly, Sid. I'm sure I remember shambles mentioning it once. Are you sure it's not on the index? Have you looked on the SE? Indo remember them having one with that name, awhile back

Evey