• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall/xanax/fentanyl l

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainchronic519

Greenlighter
So here's what I'm wondering, SWIM woke up this morning and took three adderall 15mg XR at 7:30 am, another one at 9am and one more at 12:00 pm. This brings the total dose to 75mg all in XR formula and spaced out a bit.
At 1:00 SWIM had to be at a family event, and SWIM was tweakin way to hard to handle a big family event, so SWIM took 1mg of xanax to level him out, and another 1mg xanax shortly after, SWIM also had a few drinks, as he is a bit of a drinker. at 9:00 pm, SWIM took 2 more mg of xanax to help with the crash. It's now 10:30 pm, ten and a half hours since my last dose of adderall. SWIM has a chronic pain syndrome, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is safe for swim to take his prescribed dose of sub-lingual fentanyl to take away the back and neck pain he is having. I think he should be ok, givin that its been over ten hours since the last dose of adderall, does anyone have any information on this?

Oh god no. Too close unless you like them death dreams. I find with fent. even if I used around the time I took ambien swim had death dreams. Good tolerance hear too. With most other opiates I wouldnt care but fent effects your breathing more than most.

yeah fentanyl has the worst respiratory depressive effects out of any opioid IME, and on top of 2mg xanax AND some drinks? terrible idea, dont do it, even if you have high tolerance to all drugs involved.

Swim is prescribed both medications, xanax four times a day, and a 1200mcg fent pop once a day or as needed, swim asked his doctor if it was safe to take the fent pop with the xanax he was being prescribed and his doctor said as long as he didnt take more xanax than prescribed, which he didn't, Than he would be fine. And you're right, he would never mix alcohol with fent, but he only had 3 drinks, 13 hours before he took the fent. his only concern was the residual adderall in his system that he took 10 hours prior. SWIM is positive that three small glasses of wine will be out of his system after 13 hours.

Dont mix fentanyl with downers; you have to breathe and the combination won't help with that at alll; wait as long as you can after the xanax and have as low of a dose as possible from fentanyl? Atleast wait until the alchohol has passed your system :\

Status
Not open for further replies.