• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MEGA] Bunk Pill\Powder\Crystal discussion - Be safe, use protection

Excuse my ignorance but what is methylone and how does it treat you?

Methylone, or MDMC is MDMA's cathinone "brother". It has 1/3rd the serotonin release of MDMA and the full dopamine release. I personally like it more. It's shorter by 1-2 hours (although theres MUCH more potential with re-dosing, nobody chooses to believe this though), it's just as good as MDMA in my opinion, and I've never had a comedown from a long night of methylone, but one MDMA pill and I'm moody and irritable for days.

And don't ever get molly. It's never MDMA, You'd be LUCKY to get methylone. Pills are more reliable in a sense, you can look them up online to see what they contain, which gives you an idea what you're taking even if you don't have a test kit. MDMA still exists nowadays under tons of garbage.

I've seen more pure MDMA in the past 5 years than at any point in my life.

I would say pressed ecstasy tablets are on the decline as people are becoming more and more educated (thanks in large part to the internet and various information technologies) and aware that what they are buying in ecstasy tablets tends to be a cocktail of various stimulants which contain minimal MDMA, if they contain any MDMA at all.

So I would say pills are on the decline in the US, and pure MDMA is on the rise (big time). "Molly" is a buzzword these days, for sure.

I've seen more pure MDMA in the past 5 years than at any point in my life.

I would say pressed ecstasy tablets are on the decline as people are becoming more and more educated (thanks in large part to the internet and various information technologies) and aware that what they are buying in ecstasy tablets tends to be a cocktail of various stimulants which contain minimal MDMA, if they contain any MDMA at all.

So I would say pills are on the decline in the US, and pure MDMA is on the rise (big time). "Molly" is a buzzword these days, for sure.

People are becoming dumber and dumber.

Molly is not MDMA, it's ALWAYS a chemical cocktails without MDMA. But everybody agrees that it's 100% MDMA, because urban dictionary says it is.

Molly is subject to reagent testing just as pills are subject to pillreports. It's a wash as far as I'm concerned, luckily I've always gotten good stuff.

I imagine that EcstasyData is subject to reporting bias; people are more likely to report bad pills, and any asshole can buy a pill press. A small-time dealer with a good molly connection can easily press his own real pills and never show up in the ranks. Powder, even moreso.

Methylone is controlled internationally these days, but still shows up in molly. It is easier to synthesize than MDMA, and probably cheaper.

I am surprised, but I am also very glad, that we do not see benzofuran-type drugs in ecstasy more often. This indicates in my opinion that sourcing ecstasy is no harder than sourcing RCs, which supports the aforementioned "reporting bias" hypothesis -- if there were truly a molly crisis, simulants would become more advanced.

It's not that anything has changed with the drug, it's that things have changed with the dealers. How they get their product has changed and why make $40 selling MDMA when you can make $60 selling methylone? Especially when no one even mentions that the product is bad.

I've found most people are afraid to stand up to the dealers, which is bull shit. They have to listen to us if they want to move product, if enough people push for only the good shit they will have no choice but to stock it. They're only in it for the money anyways, and while people are still handing over fistfulls of cash to the crooked dealers nothing will ever change

Molly is not MDMA, it's ALWAYS a chemical cocktails without MDMA.

I don't really get this... The 'molly' (crystal or powder) I have got over the last year or two has tested up as MDxx each time with no other colour change (only purple or black or blue I think it is in Simons, although I'd have to pull my kit of and have another look to make sure that's right), indicating to me the crystals we have got has been MDMA. The effects felt very much like mdma also. Some lots have been stronger than others and some of the reagent reactions have been stronger also, like smoke and fizz and stuff. So how is that a chemical cocktail without MDMA?

^ The statement you quoted is entirely false.

Molly is a name, you can call heroin Molly. It means nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. If you have a test kit and everything tests as it should then there is no reason to think it is anything but MDMA

Hi, I'm new to the forums and I've been reading quite alot before actually registering to the forums like now. But now back to my main questions, I understand sometimes things get moved to the right place were it should be discussed so feel free to do so. I am trying to figure out what I took a while back maybe some months ago, I purchased a pill from one of myour buddies him claiming it to be molly. Now I've taken methylone before the pink crystal type and have had one he'll of a time both the pink crystals and brown crystals. This time me purchasing "molly" from my buddy it was a white powder the capsule was not filled all the way. I took the pill either way curious to see how it would feel and when the pill kicked in it was like at first the come up was being all positive thoughts I started to get happier and happier. Then I felt everything softer I felt that bliss type feeling everything felt good the ac in the car was feeling amazing hitting me and then my shyness was all gone I wasn't shy about anything, my eyes had I think what is called the wiggles my jaw felt relaxed not clenched how most people note and my eyes felt like they were going all over the place. Smoking a blunt felt amazing I had no come down once so ever after that. I want to know what i took it wasn't as speedy, it was more of a relaxed euphoric with sensations to it, with the happy feeling of what mdma is supposed to have. But it wasn't that empathy of feeling some one else's emotion it was more of your own feeling being happy for yourself just positive. I really want to know what i could've possible took cause I would love to buy that again. Thanks.

What does this look like. Perhaps the smaller crystals are something

Last edited:
Francisco_Aslan, what you describe sounds like MDMA to me. People use the word "empathy" but you don't really feel someone else's feelings. An intense feeling of well being and happiness and a feeling of kindness towards others would be more accurate. Love for yourself and the world around you.