• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MEGA] Bunk Pill\Powder\Crystal discussion - Be safe, use protection

Folley

Bluelighter
"Molly" = Methylone... straight from the dealers mouth.

It has become increasingly evident that the ecstasy scene is not the same as it was even a few years ago. There has been a fast moving trend towards adulteration these days, and in America especially it has become a near epidemic.

In 2011, Ecstasydata statistics show that only 16.2% of "ecstasy" samples, both pills and powders, contained pure MDMA. That is ridiculous compared to the 55% tested as pure MDMA in 2001, just 10 years before.

You can watch as the pills start turning more and more adulterated in 2002, as the "MDMA + something else" category almost doubles from the year before. MDMA is starting to become more scarce, and pressers are adding things like meth and caffeine to make their stash last longer. This trend continues through the years, with pressers becoming more and more scrupulous and finding new chemicals to pass off as MDMA with every batch. The past couple of years, "Molly" has made it's way into the spotlight. It is reputed to be more pure than "ecstasy" pills, but in reality it is MUCH easier to make fake "Molly" or "sass" or what have you than it will be to make a fake pill.

Just about anyone can go to their local corner store, buy some bath salts and sell it as MDMA. These mimic-drugs are getting more sophisticated, as well. "Moonrock" methylone is the newest craze these days, to an inexperienced user it looks and feels feels EXACTLY like MDMA should.. or so they think. Experienced users often just think it's weak MDMA, and eat a half gram of the shit. No, in reality that's methylone and it's just that weak naturally. With 1/3 of the serotonin release (for happy feelings), yet a higher norepinephrine (responsible for a LOT of side effects) release than MDMA, it's not an acceptable substitute in my book.

In reality, NOTHING substitutes the real deal. MDMA or nothing, IMO. Well, maybe some MDA, but that's for another thread and IMO it still doesn't compare.

Here are some lab tests results of some of the NASTY things sold as "Molly", just to really drive the point home.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2719 (They don't even know WTF this is)
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2631
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2543
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2500 (literally random drugs mixed in a bag sold as molly)
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2499 (Contains, meth, MDMA, PMMA and more! A true killer!)
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2371
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2776
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2757
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2727
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2736
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2731 (Four times the impurities to actual MDMA.. yuck!)

Original Post:

I thought this might be a fun little thread, someone recently made a fool of themselves here on Bluelight and explained to us all how "Molly" is no longer MDMA but instead a bunch of random RCs that "idiots" (the dealer's words, not mine) buy.

I think the term "molly" leaves room to wiggle when it comes to what you sold it as. I never used the phrase "MDMA" only molly, wich is an un-official street name.

ok, i changed my mind.. Fuck you, your an asshole too.. what is so hard to understand, why is everyone so worried about the term molly. methylone is sold under the name molly every day.. what is wrong with you people?

allow me to really piss you people off by telling you how i cut the methylone with sugar..lol.. it was all about the money. im a dealer not a user.. fuck you guys!!

And once again, i didnt sell methylone as mdma. In my area, the term molly is used for some rc's, as well as MDMA, Not my fault, this is how i was introduced to methylone. So how am I so terrible again? I enjoyed taking it too, even after i cut it, so i never gave anyone anything that was no good. ... They liked the caps, I sold drugs, The rest should not be so hard to understand...

I like that somone else realizes that its not a big deal to call methylone molly. Look, i get it you dont like me or how i did things.. enough already, Goddam, cry me a river

if it wasnt for people like me, all you junkies would go without. the whole methylone adventure wasnt my first rodeo. face it, you need people like me... "say goodnight to the bad guy, you aint gonna see another bad guy like me"

Is this really the kind of person you want to buy from? Reagent test every time.

Kits to test if your "Molly" or "Ecstasy" is actually MDMA or not are cheap, and can be found here:
http://dancesafe.org/node/14312
http://eztest.com/
http://bunkpolice.org/basic-test-kit/

Settle for nothing less than the best (MDMA), and dealers will be forced to start carrying it. If you keep funding him though, he'll keep selling that "dank" methylone cut with sugar. And no, I don't mean just him... I mean every "molly" dealer in America and worldwide

Last edited:
nowadays "molly" could be anything, as far as tobacco seeds or baking soda (happened to me this summer at a festival, I asked to see his bag, the stuff was brown and exactly like tobacco seeds and that dealer was going around selling those small caps 10$ each and making insane profits... from stupid people). Don't get me wrong, it didn't even look like crystals or crushed crystals or even powder. This same dealer claimed to have coke, which was most probably some cooking ingredients he stole from his moms' kitchen counter.

Before its ban, it was estimated that 70% of molly sold in the US was actually Methylone.

I don't have a huge issue with methylone, as I still have a fairly great experience using it, but dealers shouldn't feel threatened when you state the truth about their product. Distributors do not need to be tossing chemicals down people's throats without at least knowing what they bought or selling it as it is.

Drug dealers have never had the reputation of being honest. I cannot see how this is a surprise.

i think folley is confusing drug dealers with shamans

remember they don't really have to live up to any rep or standards lol

remember they don't really have to live up to any rep or standards

True dat. This is one of the more dangerous consequences of prohibition. I wonder whether the people who support severe law enforcement on drugs really care about that at all though. On the one hand you would think they must be genuinely interested in the welfare of society at large if they are that concerned as to support such extreme measures, but when it comes down to it, they look down their noses at users and would sooner see them exiled than get they help they need. For many, it comes down to maintaining social order and punishing those who dissent rather than an actual interest in the welfare of citizens.

To be fair, methylsulfonylmethane isn't really dangerous, my point being I'd rather get the pill with that and some methamphetamine than that crazy one with the PMMA and Safrole and all the rest. It's freakin scary and one very good reason to not buy pressed "pills". That said, a white powder can be anything, but all the MDMA I've encountered is very distinctive in the look and smell so I guess I'm lucky. I wouldn't really recommend it for HR purposes, but if you're experienced you should generally be able to smell or taste if it's the real deal. Although some are damn similar eg. Methylone & Butylone.

I urge people to only accept high quality product from your dealer. If you're always willing to buy crap, that's probably all you're going to get. (Not saying methylone doesn't have it's own niche) I agree with the OP. To get what you want as a consumer you have to be discriminating. But, just like in the white market, consumers feel powerless because they are only individuals. But you must play your part.

"The marketplace is a democracy in which every penny buys the right to a vote"

Last edited:
I never understood why dealers are such douchebags and act like they're doing you a favor. If you had half a brain you would know its a business. You need to hook your customers up and have them satisfied for them to buy from you again.

The drug market is a good example of a world without a governing force to secure the safety of consumable products.

Fortunately you have the tools available to test the products without any major scientific knowledge.

also, everything that isnt MDMA, isnt automatically worthless... it just isnt MDMA

That's the problem.

If I get sold something as MDMA, it better fucking be MDMA... nothing else compares to the real deal. Methylone is nice... for 30 minutes, then I'm pissed off because I'm coming down already :|

If you sell RCs... sell them as RCs. People will still buy them, you don't need to misrepresent it as another substance if you have good product.

I'm of the opinion that the users need to wise up, so if some dude comes along selling 6-APB or methylone, they can jump on it, assuming there's no MDMA around, rather than turning down some decent RC's at decent prices, and getting shafted by somebody else who's selling bunk ass pills as ecstasy and swears up and down that it's MDMA. Some dealers are lying, because they wouldn't push any product if they sold it as what it was, because consumers don't know their shit. That's not what every market is like, but I knew a ton of people who did not trust 6-APB because they had never heard the name before, and 6-APB sounds nothing like MDMA, despite the striking resemblance of molecular structure to it. For a while, I literally thought about carrying around little cards with pictures of molecules on them, but didn't, because everybody I came into contact with had no desire to listen, they would probably rather smell a handful of their own fecal material than glance at anything resembling science or education.

I guess people just have to learn shit the hard way. I had to learn shit the hard way before I got a test kit and read up on research chems. And then there are those who are just incapable of learning or change, they want to be hard headed and be right in their own mind, no matter how much time they spend busting out teeth, trippin out over the toilet, sweating buckets and getting their stomachs pumped, no matter how many hundreds of dollars they lose. And then there's this misnomer I hear so god damn often, that if you learned something by looking on the internet, that whatever you learned was 100% bullshit 100% of the time.

That's the problem.

If I get sold something as MDMA, it better fucking be MDMA... nothing else compares to the real deal. Methylone is nice... for 30 minutes, then I'm pissed off because I'm coming down already :|

If you sell RCs... sell them as RCs. People will still buy them, you don't need to misrepresent it as another substance if you have good product.

I agree with this.. Methylone may not necessarily be bad and sure some people may want it.. but people who ask for molly are usually looking for MDMA and want MDMA.. not methylone. Its a major bummer to think youre taking MDMA and then come down 1-2 hours later off of something that doesnt compare. that's exactly what happened to me.

Man you guys got it rough with these shady assholes and their RC's, trying to make a buck! It used to be, it was either bunk, weak, or fucking good! Now, you guys gotta worry about all this weird shit!

I mean, occasionally "bad drugs" went around and killed a few people, but Jesus, from what I've seen lately, you're more likely to get some obscure RC than get real shit! when I used to sling at raves, I at least tried the shit I was givin you beforehand and knew other people that took it! Occasionally, I got stuck getting fronted a batch of garbage, but it wasn't gonna fuckin kill you! even then, I felt bad selling something I knew wasn't gonna get you off hard! But I had to make the money back to survive! different times.....

In my day....!(grabs cane and goes to get a adult diaper) lol

The last 3 times i ran into "molly" it tested with colors on mecke, simons and marquis... just no black or purple. First time was likely methylone based on its testing colors and the more than likely chance of it being that rather than a more obscure/dangerous rc with similar results. It had the appearance of a white powder mixed with small crystals, definitely looked like 2 diff substances (cut). 2nd time was a different person who i am guessing had the same "molly" (original guy said there was lots around). Third time was fair sized chunks of crystal that was a bit brown/red and transparent. I was pretty hopeful for that one but it too showed colors other than purple and black with mecke/marquis. Suspect maybe mdpv or methylone(simons test was suspect).

I was able to tell my friends what it really was and i steered clear of it. They weren't upset however, but one of there buddies was. They all kept giving it out, some enjoyed it, some had the nastier side effects. Not sure if anyone but my close friends are actually telling ppl what it really is. doubt it.

Just ran into some real molly tho so things are looking up. Sadly this stuff is brown, a bit clumpy/sticky (doesnt actually stick to metal though, just bags) and has some small black crystals in it. Tested good with mecke and marquis. A bit of a fizz then dark. Looks sorta like brown sugar with powder and has a strong black liquorice smell. Done a lot of reading about that kinda stuff and it seems like it might be ok.

Although 5-6 encounters ago with molly i ran into some sticky light brown powder with clumps and strong odor. This stuff tested for mdma but did absolutely nothing. even 0.4 for one person didnt do anything noticeable. No one wanted it so i think it got "returned". In my opinion the higher ups just mixed it 50/50 with good stuff and remarketed it.

Sad times lately

youcant hate on any dealer for any shit dude he is right without them were not scoring......... just be more selective develop a relationship with your dealer so he likes you and if he dioes sell bunk shit maybe he wont to you cause he likes you first hand experience from both side of the table

Last edited:
Although I'm betting there are a lot of ppl out there who you would never classify as a true dealer who are causing this crap to go around. For example. Now the guy who was never able to find "real" drugs just orders a lb or two of this legal stuff on the net and makes huge profit off it by screwing everyone around.

Without this guy in the system were not scoring bunk shit. Making it more likely the classic illegal stuff provided by real dealers is in demand.

What's likely happening is a bunch of losers who only care about money now and geek out on rc's on the net cause they could never get real mdma are supplying rc's to stupid legit dealers who probably don't know any better and view there work as reselling a powder for more than they paid for it. And since ppl do get high off it they probably are mostly none the wiser to question the product they are getting.

Maybe it would be good if all the legal rc mdma alternatives were made as illegal as mdma. At first the market would be flooded with the crap but after maybe it would make more sense to just produce and ssupply the better and safer drug that is as illegal as its alternatives.

Dont get me wrong I know some rc are good. But the fact that any greedy idiot can somewhat safely, very cheaply and without any outside help other than a webpage acquire pounds of this stuff is terrible for the legit mdma scene.

I don't understand the mentality of people who take random substances sold to them as molly. For instance, I thought I trained my friends to actually think about drugs before they take them, and to respect themselves. But when my friend came through with an eight ball of free "molly" he picked up, and when I tested it with 2 different tests that proved it was pure M1 right in front of their faces. Still, almost everyone hit lines of it because it got them fucked up and it was free. It's just the mentality of so many drug users I see around me, and most of them aren't addicts just dumb kids. My friends are usually taken care of by me, who actually gives a shit about them and make sure they aren't going to kill themselves, but others not so much. I will see random aquantinces tell me something like "oh dude I'm fucked up on a gram and a half right now" and I look at them, and automatically lose all respect for them. 90% of drug users don't give a shit about what they take, and the dealers know that and they have obviously capitalized on that.

Lately I've been trying to expose shady dealers locally, because they are just dumb kids looking to make a quick buck. Often, they have no idea what substance they are selling, no idea on the purity, or even what dosage to take. People that I know(but do not assoicate myself with) have made extremely unethical choices when it comes to selling drugs. One kid sells lots of M1 as molly, to even his friends, and doesn't give a fuck about anyone he is selling to. Another kid, bought some "molly" from a "reliable" source. I tested it with no reaction from a marquis reagent test. Me and another tried to convince him to flush the whole bag, to do the ethical, safe thing. But no, he's just like, "dude it gets you fucked up, I'll just sell it to some dumb kid." Just makes me sick.

In conclusion, most people don't give a shit about what substance they take or what substance they sell as "molly". The fake pills and molly are going to continue unless there are those drug geeks that actually care about other users. I try and preach the method of harm reduction to people everyday, some get it some don't. Maybe the mindset will change as the next generation approaches, but the future is very grim.

Last edited:
youcant hate on any dealer for any shit dude he is right without them were not scoring......... just be more selective develop a relationship with your dealer so he likes you and if he dioes sell bunk shit maybe he wont to you cause he likes you first hand experience from both side of the table

yeah u can hate on a dealer hahahaha wtf i would wanna knock him out if he sold me some garbage, but i guess u dont mind eating nasty shit

there is good dealers out there that know what they are talking about and give u what they actually say it is, u just have to find him and stick to him and u shouldnt get fucked over

Although I'm betting there are a lot of ppl out there who you would never classify as a true dealer who are causing this crap to go around. For example. Now the guy who was never able to find "real" drugs just orders a lb or two of this legal stuff on the net and makes huge profit off it by screwing everyone around.

Methylone is illegal now in the US and much of Europe at least, yet methylone as "molly" is still surprisingly common.

For this, you have to look at the supply chain. I believe methylone is still legal in China, and does not have as internationally watched precursors as MDMA does. It seems rather cheap to produce in bulk. So there is your answer: "dealers" order kilos of cheap powder from China, and can profit tremendously by selling it as a more expensive, rarer drug. The dealers' only problem is if their kilos get caught in customs (oops).

This is a shame, because methylone (sold as methylone) has value. It's just not the same value as MDMA. How come the faking persists? Well, 99% of consumers won't even get a simple couple of bottles to reagent test their shit. That's a shame, because these few simple bottles will leave those King of the Fake MDMA dealers naked, lies exposed.