• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MEGA] Bunk Pill\Powder\Crystal discussion - Be safe, use protection

No shit sherlock.
What may be obvious to me & you isn't so much for many others. Just look at all of the new threads still popping up. This is a risk prevention forum that advocates safe consumption if you choose to take a substance and we need to educate others. If I can prevent at least one person from taking an unknown research chemical, I will be happy.

Whats with the random images of MDMA and bathsalts mixture?

"Bathsalts", probally better to actually name the chemical, but its pretty common knowledge I thought in the US Methylone was being sold as MDMA...?

Whats with the random images of MDMA and bathsalts mixture?

"Bathsalts", probally better to actually name the chemical, but its pretty common knowledge I thought in the US Methylone was being sold as MDMA...?
One cannot identify a substance simply by look at a picture, that's why we have test kits. Thinking you know what MDMA looks like is what is making people money off RC's because it looks authentic.
A lot of it is but that isn't the only RC being sold as molly and it would be ignorant to say all fake MDMA is all methylone.

One of my homies brought some crystal over the other day for me to test. They looked AMAZING, but waaayyyy to clear... sure enough, it was straight methylone. Looked better than any MDMA I've ever seen though..

Another friend brought over some off white, clumpy looking powder that I thought there was NO WAY it was MDMA. Straight black with a fizz on the marquis..... always test your shizz ;)

One of my homies brought some crystal over the other day for me to test. They looked AMAZING, but waaayyyy to clear... sure enough, it was straight methylone. Looked better than any MDMA I've ever seen though..

Another friend brought over some off white, clumpy looking powder that I thought there was NO WAY it was MDMA. Straight black with a fizz on the marquis..... always test your shizz ;)

unfortunately this is all i see now with molly. there is absolutely no way to id a random powder just by looking at it. stay safe and get yourself a test kit from one of folleys links ^^^

No shit sherlock.

honestly its about time a tread that said this so bluntly was put up. as adulterated as mdma is, i am still shocked by the way people still seem to be under the impression that if its sold as molly it will be mdma.

This is exactly whats going on in the rave scene over here... fat kids comming up to me trying to sell me their bathsalts as "molly".

Great thread, ONLY TRUST YOUR TESTKIT.

wow, that looks nothing like mdma.
I wonder if whoever was selling it has ever even done MDMA

Sure could be what MDMA looks like, as far as I know.

I believe that both Methylone and MDMA in their salt form (probably both commonly encountered as hydrochloride salt) are white crystals. Which would mean it would be difficult to tell any difference based on color (as colors would be impurities). Nor would it be easy to tell based on crystal size (which I'm going to guess merely reflects different cooling rates at the final stage or some other similar process related difference).

I wonder if whoever was selling it has ever even done MDMA

The fact that some of the pictures are infact MDMA makes it even more hilarious. MDMA and Methylone can look identical, ive had clear translucent crystals that was banging MDMA, ive had dark purple crystals that was MDMA, ive had fluffy brown powder, fluffy white powder, you get the jist of it.

These chemists are making Methylone look pure and in crystal form though to look like MDMA.. I wonder if you have ever done MDMA?

Only thing I will take with out testing is mints, they've been proven to be the best pill out there. I hate how my friends say they can see and taste the difference between bunk and mdma, I tell em I can cook something up in my kitchen that will look like and taste just as bad if tried. Not saying that I ever would but testing is the only way to be safe.

Yeah, the first and last ones look extremely similar to MDMA. There is no way to tell what a crystal is without testing it... end of story.

Yeah my friend who DJ's and is big over in pittsburgh... basically the whole nyc, maryland, dc scene... got a felony for selling bathsalts. He sold it as molly and when he was arrested he claimed it was mdma. So I don't know if he was just being an ass to people or hr actually didn't know it was bathsalts. I'm scared to know how many people bought his shit and didn't know (one night I was with him he got rid of like 20 pills). So yeah people this is why we test.

I always test my things.

Thankfully, everything has turned out to be MDMA.

If it's not tested, i don't take it.

Added four common RC's/bathsalts being pushed as MDMA/Molly with Erowid & Wiki links. Please PM me with others that should be on there. I will also eventually add reagent test results for each of them if possible. Again, if you would like to contribute please PM me as I honestly don't know too much about these RC's.

that looks nothing like mdma.

Depending on processes of solvent washing and crystallization (and sometimes re-crystallization), MDMA can look like pretty much any whitish powder or crystalline solid.

ebola

ALL of that shit looks and i'm sure.... tastes SALTY!

These RC's literally taste like salt, "bathsalts" indeed!!!!