• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[MEGA] Bunk Pill\Powder\Crystal discussion - Be safe, use protection

youcant hate on any dealer for any shit dude he is right without them were not scoring......... just be more selective develop a relationship with your dealer so he likes you and if he dioes sell bunk shit maybe he wont to you cause he likes you first hand experience from both side of the table

I don't really like to participate in culture discussions, but I guess I will.

From my experience dealers are probably the most selfish business men that exist. The very act of dealing illegal substances is basically ripping everyone off. If I were to present a marquis test with evidence proving that the product was methylone to most of the dealers I have met (which is not a small number.) they would argue with me to the grave, despite being out witted in nearly every way, that they were still right.

Becoming friends with your dealer is healthy, but I don't feel like people should actively seek to do so. Many drug dealers are addicts and becoming over acquainted with them may lead a person down a bad road.

It's best to let business do business. If there is a need, there will be a supply.

I had my girl one time go test some "molly" for me because I was at work. It was her friend anyways. She tested it right infront of the guy selling and it and the results went straight yellow. She told the guy it wasn't MDMA that he had and she didn't want it and he got angry and said that was disrespectful. How stupid can dealers be? I wish I was there

Molly is the 'Molecule' MDMA selling methylone as Molly is like selling 25i as LSD.
You will just end up getting your ass beat by crazy fuckers who wont stand for sugar cut methylone.

I cant support any of this even real MDMA is just coming from chopped down forest where they get the sassafras oil.

In my neck of the woods even within the nice hippie community you will just get jumped selling that garbage.

^ Most people couldn't tell the difference between some bath salt chemical and MDMA, especially if they've never done MDMA before.

and all MDMA doesn't come from "chopped down forrests".. don't believe everything you see on NatGeo. A majority comes some synthetic precursors these days.

Thankfully Folley is correct. We (humans) have come up with ways to use synthetic precursors now and do not have to devastate a forest for it. BUT it does still happen and there is some MDMA still made with sass..

@2cAlex STOP slinging your crap around these parts!! If its not REAL sell that junk for what it is.. The damn scene is a big enough mess in these parts it does not need kids DIEING from cheap crap you are passing off.. The clubs here have a hard enough time staying open with the jerks in government they do not need you putting coffin nails in there business..

I wouldn't call methylone nasty..

It's actually quite enjoyable and I've had numerous experiences just as good if not better than MDMA. Recently lots of methylone has been flooding the market as moon rocks in my area, so it's easy for dealers to pass off as MDMA.

Molly is the 'Molecule' MDMA selling methylone as Molly is like selling 25i as LSD.
You will just end up getting your ass beat by crazy fuckers who wont stand for sugar cut methylone.

I cant support any of this even real MDMA is just coming from chopped down forest where they get the sassafras oil.

In my neck of the woods even within the nice hippie community you will just get jumped selling that garbage.
I think most people are scared to serve lot justice. I honestly have never seen any one do anything but bitch maybe just me. I'm curious to see these hippies jump people because I've never seen it back home in south florida righht and left beat peoples asses over nothing like five dollars but these a crack heads not hippies. Maybe we should take after our crack head counterparts and attack when we feel are shit ain't right

ever watch drugs inc!!?
law enforcement is big business, crown attorneys, lawyers, bail bonds, cops all sort of types, they ALL have a vested interest in keeping the franchise of illegal drugs a villain of society

I disagree. If some brave dick sold me LSD that was actually 25i, I'd kick their ass and make sure they never fucked anyone again. Methylone has very similar effects to MDMA, and sine people prefer it to MDMA. I'd happily buy molly if I knew that it only contained MDMA and M1, instead of the amphetamine and BZP you'd normally get.

25i is just more of a dangerous psychological... weapon. I've never felt such negatives effects from a drug until I took 25i.

Last edited:
Someone I know picked up pills to "get rid of" but they were tested and ended up being methylone... they could of been "given" away at the club but were left at home and we just decided to go through someone. Sadly not all people... dealers will test their product or sell it truthfully... I mean methylone isn't bad (I just hate how short it is and I hate how you just have to keep taking more) but it's still not mdma... Later that night I got half caps of molly and was amazing... felt good to see molly not being sold in a cap full to the brim. Also it was my friend giving it to me and he tested it. So you can still find good molly but a lot of it isn't actually mdma.. we all know this though

I was offered molly all throughout the night (all the time at raves) and always said no. You just can't pop what someone says is molly without knowing what is actually in it. I also had a girl try selling me moonrocks and she had no idea what she was talking about. Ahh but it is what it is.. and kids sadly will just buy off of anyone today.

You can't really blame dealers for not knowing there shit and selling it to some uneducated buyer. If I needed to buy a car and just went to any dealership and said I'll take that piece of shit in the corner (which happens to be a Chevy...any Chevy u pick) without researching to see how crappy chevys are then it breaks down on the road outside there parking lot then I'd have to say the majority of the blame would fall on me. It makes it worse when your talking bout drugs because being uneducated could kill u.

I know lots of salesmen in the real world that have no clue what the hell there selling drug dealers are no different. Its all bout the paycheck. An educated buyer makes educated sellers in the long run. Not the other way around.

Someone I know picked up pills to "get rid of" but they were tested and ended up being methylone... they could of been "given" away at the club but were left at home and we just decided to go through someone. Sadly not all people... dealers will test their product or sell it truthfully... I mean methylone isn't bad (I just hate how short it is and I hate how you just have to keep taking more) but it's still not mdma... Later that night I got half caps of molly and was amazing... felt good to see molly not being sold in a cap full to the brim. Also it was my friend giving it to me and he tested it. So you can still find good molly but a lot of it isn't actually mdma.. we all know this though

I was offered molly all throughout the night (all the time at raves) and always said no. You just can't pop what someone says is molly without knowing what is actually in it. I also had a girl try selling me moonrocks and she had no idea what she was talking about. Ahh but it is what it is.. and kids sadly will just buy off of anyone today.

Buying during a rave is a stupid idea regardless of what they are trying to sell. Dealers know that all you want is to get a pill in you, and they're going to knowingly sell you garbage that will most likely not even contain MDMA or even an amphetamine...

You can't really blame dealers for not knowing there shit and selling it to some uneducated buyer. If I needed to buy a car and just went to any dealership and said I'll take that piece of shit in the corner (which happens to be a Chevy...any Chevy u pick) without researching to see how crappy chevys are then it breaks down on the road outside there parking lot then I'd have to say the majority of the blame would fall on me. It makes it worse when your talking bout drugs because being uneducated could kill u.

I know lots of salesmen in the real world that have no clue what the hell there selling drug dealers are no different. Its all bout the paycheck. An educated buyer makes educated sellers in the long run. Not the other way around.

Dealers don't know their shit? They really should if they want to get into this business. I always ask my new "friends" if they know what ecstasydata.org, pillreports.com, and marquis tests are before even considering buying from them, if they don't know that's pathetic and they deserve nothing but jail time. My old dealer used to willingly marquis test his pills in front of me in case I had a problem, those are the people that you should consider buying from.

Last edited:
Hah. People are stupid. If the reaction turned brown too.. I bet it's not even pure methylone!

Stay away from "Molly"... ALWAYS.

It's unfortunate that a younger generation is getting caught up in something that they're consuming under false pretenses. The majority are just too young to have experienced the real stuff when it was abundant & it's unfortunate. Hopefully they can snap out of it and be patient and wait for the real stuff to pass through their lives so they can experience something way more divine than a Methylone high. I'm not saying people out there can't enjoy Methylone. I personally think it's shitty though. Just like how you described it. Speedy & on the brink, just garbage. And it's not to say all young people are blind to the truth but a majority surely is.

For sure. I'm gonna stick my routine of only a few drinks and a smoke to relax instead of getting involved in that again. :)

Last edited:
I personally like methylone as much or even more than mdma. Don't bash people that like methylone, bash the people that sell it as MDMA.

I personally like methylone as much or even more than mdma. Don't bash people that like methylone, bash the people that sell it as MDMA.

Part of the problem is methylone needs a higher dose to bring out its little MDMA light side... 160mg-200mg. Quite a bit more than the 100mg-125mg of MDMA, in other words. Lower doses tend to bring the stim aspect without anything else. Methylone is also a no-redose chem, redoses bring out the stim aspect; and methylone is far less lovey-dovey social than MDMA.

Yes, I also think it is enjoyable, but it's such a different chemical it's rather shitty to sell it as MDMA.

WARNING! Moly = Bath Salts!

Original thread:

It seems like every day new threads pop up asking why their "MDMA/molly" gave them negative symptoms or a bad trip even after only one dose. While there is no way certain for anyone on the internet to know what chemical it was without testing, it does seem very obvious sometimes it is in fact not MDMA. Right now RC's and Bathsalts are flooding the US and it can look exactly like pure MDMA. Cloudy rocks, brown rocks, brown powder, etc. The effects are almost similar in terms of coming up but the RC's leave you in an anxious low empathetic state compared to MDMA with nasty symptoms like severe jaw clenching and over-heating. Do not fool yourself into thinking "well this person said it was good and I trust them" because this is a drug scene, not the boy scouts. A lot of the time the pushers are fooled into thinking they have MDMA themselves and will sell it unsuspectingly. Other scumbags know exactly what they have but still don't care because kids will buy it regardless. It doesn't matter who it's from, you need to TEST, TEST, TEST before you end up with a bad trip, in the hospital, or recovering mentally for months/years, or dead.

COMMON RESEARCH CHEMICALS SOLD AS MDMA / MOLLY (Reagent test results coming soon.)
Methylone (bk-MDMA) - Erowid - Wiki
Butylone (bk-MBDB) - Erowid - Wiki
Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) - Erowid - Wiki
Mephedrone (4-methylephedrone) - Erowid - Wiki

TEST KIT
EZ-Test-for-Ecstasy.png

http://eztest.com/

BATHSALTS / RC's (You can't identify a chemical just by pictures but I posted these to show you how legit they can look.)
tumblr_ml7cyjAGDA1qiyad7o1_500.png

tumblr_mk6j8mhFEA1qf9vyzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mldlltV7dq1rekj9fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mj7vqsdvtP1qgs33fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjrdub7oIQ1qzhxlwo1_500.jpg

mdpv-methylenedioxypyrovalerone-mephedrone-4-mec-methylone-bk-mdma-ketamine-hcl-crystal_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: