L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

GF won't let me return the favor

JerseysOwn

Greenlighter
Ok this is a situation I'm guessing alot of guys would like being in but it's alot of guilt to me. My girlfriend's favorite thing to do in bed is to give me head (she's amazing I love it). Believe me I'm not complaining but she has yet to let me do it to her. She is very clean/maintained but she has a complex on how wet she gets. She gets wet just from me kissing/groping/spooning with her. Now is this something that I should forget and let things be or should I surprise her. She tells me she gets off to giving me oral sometimes more than once. I just can't help but feel guilty..... Any thoughts?

That's a weird thing to feel guilty about, I would have thought she should be happy about it since it's more of a compliment to you than anything else...
Speaking of which, have you tried telling her that?
Maybe you could ask if she'd just like to try it once and see how it feels, and then go from there?

That's a weird thing to feel guilty about, I would have thought she should be happy about it since it's more of a compliment to you than anything else...
Speaking of which, have you tried telling her that?
Maybe you could ask if she'd just like to try it once and see how it feels, and then go from there?

I've tossed it around she told me that the thought of it is weird for her. I guess she's never had it done to her I just feel like its not fair. Prior to her it's taken me well over an hour to finish from oral but she's got me down to alittle under an hour. That's a long time for her considering she tries to go deep and all and she does complain about her throat being sore. I'm just wondering if it would make her feel uncomfortable if I just went down and surprised her... I care about her soo much that's why I'm feeling guilty about it.

Hmm well...I guess maybe during sex you could kind of just make it clear that you're going to go down on her (like idk, start kissing her in that area, that sort of thing) and see how she reacts. Maybe she won't be so guarded about it if it's in the spur of the moment. If she's still really opposed to it though, I'm afraid there might not be much to do but just wait for her to open up to the idea :\

There is this part of the inner thigh right next to the girl's pussy that sends chills cuz it kinda tickles but in a good way. It's super sensitive. If kissing that area doesn't work then I don't know what will.

^Haha I didn't know that was a thing. True though.

On topic:

If she doesn't like it, let it go. Have you tried plying her with promises of a better day? pay? lay?

Love knows many forms. Maybe you could tap into her most base needs first?

or

You could confidently tell her that you will be burying your face in her labia until she melts! before you even take your pants off.

It is all about leverage, no?

:)

There is this part of the inner thigh right next to the girl's pussy that sends chills cuz it kinda tickles but in a good way. It's super sensitive. If kissing that area doesn't work then I don't know what will.

Yes, this is an excellent way to get a girl begging for a nomming. Kiss, suck, lick around that area and kiss and suck the Mons Pubis too and I bet she'll want your tongue in her vagoo in 30 seconds.

Exactly the sort of thing i was gonna say lysis.

If you wanna eat her out, do not tell her you're about to. the key is lots of foreplay and the goal is to get her to beg you to touch her clit (assuming she's a clit girl and not a g-spot girl). How do you do that you ask? Essentially what lysis said but one kiss is not enough. After you start getting her naked, commence the making out. From there pay special attention to her neck, ears, nipples. Once you've done that, feel her panties. If they are wet you can move on, if not then rinse and repeat. What you wanna do is tease her... Start working your way down to her lower stomach, take off her underwear and kiss/suck everywhere around the vagina - mainly around the sides of her labia major and inner thighs. Don't for any reason touch her vag - maybe once or twice but seriously for one quick rub of the the clit and then stop. Wait until she starts bucking her hips. If she hasn't told you to stop by this point then dive on in that pussy like an animal. Just lick lick lick lick and dont stop, you want her first experience to be a good one.

On another note, have you ever gone down on a woman before?

i'll be honest. you characterize this as being selfless. i think you're being kind of selfish.

$0.02. ymmv.

but it's not me with whom you should be discussing this...

alasdair

Dude a girl sucks you off all the time and doesnt expect you to eat her pussy. Im sorry but whats the complaint? Is this a bragging forum. Now if you can get her to cook you dinner and clean your house you might have a keeper.

Try it in the shower, if her only worry is about being too wet then problem solved. Start slowly at work your way down :) - if she starts getting uncomfortable you should be able to feel her body language change. Slow down in that area until she relaxes a bit, continue your journey, maybe make a few passes first, continue down her legs etc.

stop feeling guilty. support your gal who evidently got self love issues.

you say she has a complex - elaborate please.

also is she a very slim lass? if she gets real wet real easy it's just natural. if she isn't WHATEVER - she needs to accept herself, it's natural. Much better than not being able to get wet - fuuuuck.

THis is some serious self hatred - does she also have a tendency for anxiety and nervousness? Sounds like she just needs to work on helping her own self esteem.

Does she do drugs?

I think the best thing to do is tell her over and over how hot it is that she gets so wet, how much it turns you on, that you love the smell and the taste, etc etc.

In my much younger years, I used to get uptight receiving oral sex because I thought that the guy was just doing it because it was expected and that it was probably gross. As I have matured, I realize that a lot of men love to do it, and really get turned on by it. It helps that I realized that the smell and taste actually rock....

I think reassuring her will go a long way.

I think the best thing to do is tell her over and over how hot it is that she gets so wet, how much it turns you on, that you love the smell and the taste, etc etc..

Bingo! That was exactly what I was going to say. My guess is that she's pretty young and not yet totally comfortable with her body and all that entails. Hell, if she could understand how hot that really is to a guy (getting super wet), she might "get it". Dunno.