• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kanna( S. tortuosum regular powder+ Kava Kava root extract tea) and then10X kanna+pot

aguythatlikessmoke

Bluelighter
first I started 4/20 hungover as shit and I was resting most of the day from my partying the night before. During the later part of the day around 6 in the evening. I took Regular Kanna powder around 1 gram orally - the effect is as follows, a stimulated edgy feeling ,clearing, energizing, mood lift, positive energy increase, feelings of excitement. Into the Kanna trip about 1 hour I brewed some Kava Kava root tea and I drank it. I find Kanna to be significantly more potent than Kava but I found Kava a lot more potent than per say Valerian root. The feeling is a feeling of beinged mellowed , Music sounds very sharp and clear, Slight Euphoria, Muscle relaxation ( nice) Anxiety reducing effect and I just laid down on my bed put on different tunes and listened to them. I felt very good, but lazy somewhat sedated and I laid there just chilling for a few hours it isn't a high at this point but more so a feeling of positive mood, relaxed and chilled later on I went took some money out of my bank account. I then waited for one hour, what I noticed was at this point im clear just feeling tired and somewhat sluggish, when I was out and about I was feeling cheerful and social this is was when I went to the atm and to the bakery .

Anyhow some time passes I hear anedoctal reports of people smoking Kanna .I had times 10 extract I put a small amount of weed and kanna X10 maybe .1 to .15 grams into my pipe and then I hit that sucker, oh my goodness. :D=D Kanna at the extract level and higher dosage level acts as moderate stimulant the come up is jittery, especially physically my heart races, my jaw is clenching, my palms sweat i even sometimes feel shaky then this transcends into a feeling of Euphoria, Mood lift, significant anxiolysis as well as a narcotic body analgetic session, sociability is significantly increased , Empathy, Natural connection and Human connections increase as well you feel good The effects are mediated by Mesembrine PDE4 inhibitor and it acts on the Serotonin Transporter as an SRI. I Have very potent Kanna the true shit straight from South Africa I would even compare the stimulative effects to low dosages of Amphetamines but the stimulative effects progress to Sedation though with Potent kanna stimulative effects act 2 hours then Sedative effects act 2 hours and Anxiolytic effects last up to 12 hours as.

As for what happens when you combine the potent Kanna extract with Weed Indica/Sativa it is an intense high, somewhat anxious, tense as well as Euphoric very freaking Narcotic feeling, feelings of Hunger surpressed whilst increased at the same time, It feels so fucking crazy it feels like the effects of Kanna are intensified by times 10 whilst the feelings of being high on weed are intensified by 10 and the feelings mix your on rollcoaster one moment you feel energetic your getting giggles for no reason, the next moment you feel somewhat introspective then another you feel somewhat tense, uneasy but overall its a pleasurable sensation( Heavy feeling, Narcotic) a strong pain relieving sensation is over my body all of my muscles feel relaxed my pain is detached my tooth that is hurt, the pain is reduced I can notice in on the pain radiating whilst dissipating at the same time, ( I hate tooth aches) Overall pleasurable all of the feelings of stimulation and strong effects on Kanna are increased whilst the effects of weed are increased the pain relieving sensation is very nice and allover it is a very narcotic feeling my headache, toothache and muscles aches are all gone and I feel easy and light and chill and my mind is just still nothing on it,on this combo one could save on a lot of Marijuana. Music is amazing. All of the effects of weed are amplified I get the sensation that I will stay high forever and time feels like its stuck its nervous edge whilst a bit funny at the same time. This shit Potentiates the crap out of weed and the sensation is nice but also very trippy.
Happy 4/20:)

This combo Of Strong pure Kanna Extract X10 with Weed is very strong and narcotic energizing, anxiolytic combo with a strong serotonin rushing energizing, Euphoric . Its like the stimulative effects of Kanna blend in with the sensation of sedation on weed and the effects of both compounds are increased by times 10 . The high on weed is amplified, it is intense it feels like im in my own bubble and that time stopped and its dark and trippy in my room, I feel happy and when Im writing this I am having signficant humour yet at the same time some of the effects of weed are overwhleming yet pleasurable, its chill my head feels so heavy and all of my headaches, toothaches and muscle aches are gone. The narcotic feeling is beyond belief, it surpasses Kratom, Tramadol somewhat. Its a pleasurable body load that is what good maybe not as much pain relief but a very pleasant body sensation and Kanna curbs the munchies by a lot, BTW Kanna increases the effects of Alcohol and the Euphoric effects of Alcohol you get wasted on way less weed. But wow it feels like ill be high forever you got that sensation????

This combo is fucking mad good. Trippy for the more experienced. :p:D My body is having a sensation of warmth and cold phasing in out wow Kanna magnificiently potentiates weed how I Do not know.More research needs to be done on this specific mechanism.

I hate toothaches they are difficult to deal with I will have to go to the dentist soon. And the effects of Kanna and Weed are mad strong.

I am very impressed by this combination. I consider Kanna, Sceletium Tortuosum a gift from God. Never have I come across such a herbal compound with such significant Anxiolytic properties, Empathetic properties, it increases feelings of connection, it clears your mind, it makes you feel good, Euphoric, the world appears less dark, This is a must for those suffering tension and anxiousness. It increases the effects of Cannabis significantly at times the paranoid effects of Cannabis as well use caution when combining as Cannabis potentiates Sceletium where as Sceletium Potentiates Cannabis.

Nonetheless Sceletium Tortuosum times 10 extract the compound I have is a very potent Herbal Antidepressant it is pure powder from South Africa, the joy and the feelings of content it gives you are very natural you don't feel drugged up as in Benzos and as Typical Antidepressants. Exercise seems to enhance the effects of Kanna as well very weird and if you take a bit of Kanna before a work out due to its stimulant effects you are able to push yourself and exert yourself a bit stronger. The stimulation slowly progresses into a sedation, Kanna enhances the effects of Alcohol and having a beer or two with Kanna amplifies the Euphoria you will feel as though you drank 4 beers. It effects the Serotonin Transporter as a reuptake inhibitor not selective, it is a PDE4 inhibitor and it is Cannibinoid agonist type 1 hence its powerful interaction with weed, overstimulation of Cannabinoid receptor subtype 1.

The effects of Sceletium Tortuosum at times surpass the feelings of Kratom for me as well as the feelings of Cannabis it is one of my favourite compounds.
It has a reverse tolerance initially when you start taking it takes a few days for the effects to plateau and then after that the effects are the strongest for a few days and then slowly you start to build a tolerance to its effects. It is important to cycle use it on and off. I have two variants and the effects are a bit different the Extract and the regular powder and thus I build different tolerances to the variants I find the extract to be very potent perhaps the alkaloid content is stronger and it contains more mesembrenone and mesembrine, my cognitive abilites are enhanced. The come up with Mesembrine and S. Tortuosum is jittery for the first hour and then it progresses to a feeling of good.

Effects of Music are increased, It feels very good. If combined with Cannabis it is very Psychedelic type effect and a heavy stoned feeling it makes you more stoned a shit load more stoned whilst at the same time more Euphoric and slightly jittery. Use only a little bit of Kanna and a little bit of weed the effects when combined can easily become overwhelming it is a psychedelic high when you combine, Nature and the world appear beautiful.

Kanna, S tortuosum increases feelings of connectivity, feelings of empathy, Sociability, decreases Social Anxiety by 100 percent it is a very nice compound. It is a very good alternative to Pharmaceutical antidepressants and it has anti addictive effects seems to reduce cravings it is a good alternative to Methamphetamine, Amphetamine and Cocaine it reduces cravings significantly since I started usng kanna I cut down Amphetamine usage by a lot barely ever use it, it has introspective effects as well lets you make changes for the positive. It improves your quality of life, maybe it doesn't reduce anxiety and stressors completely at times it does but it lets you deal with things so much better I love it.

Actually Mesembrine and Sceletium Tortuosum decrease activity in the frontal lobe same as Magical Mushrooms. The sensation you get is similiar to shrooms at least the come up as it is somewhat trippy.