Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Guilty movie pleasures. It's OK... We won't laugh.

konsept said:
" The Brave Little Toaster "- Just don't ask.
hehehehehe.... good one ;)

dead poets society - it kinda reminds me of catcher in the rye, maybe thats why i love it.
coyote ugly - i wanna be one of THOSE bartenders... plus its such a good pump up movie for a chick ha.
orange county - he wants to be a writer... so do i. he wanted to go to stanford... so did i.
a walk to remember - !!!!!!!!!!!!i cry every time i watch this! every freakin time!
life as a house - amazing amazing flick, IMHO. rent it, but warning: i bawled from about 1/4 of the way through til the end. i liked it so much, i watched it 4 times in my cabin during the day while i was crusing the carribean.

The Emperor's New Groove, I love that movie. (probably because david spade is awesome)

dont tell mom, the babysitters dead.
troll 2.
prefontaine.
most hugh grant movies.
robin hood (disney version with the fox)
kung-pow:enter the fist, actually
any naked gun type movie.
bloodsport.
rocky 4.

and i can keep going further, and loose less and less respect, but you all get the hint.

^^^ I LOVED troll 2.. I'd watch it every single time it came on... it was sooo scary... of course I was like 12 at the time.... I'm going to have to watch it again to see if it's actually scary ;)

and i love Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead. I would never tell anyone how many times i have seen that movie.