• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad! I'm gonna be missing an epic 300 person underground electronic music festival on one of the islands around Vancouver next weekend! I hate making other commitments...

Ahhh just sit back and enjoy that killer mix Folley posted :)

P.S. Folley that mix is SO GOOD! I wish I could experience this live.

Can I come visit you this summer? It sounds like you are constantly hitting up undergrounds! I want in haha

Sure you're welcome lol.

I'm hitting up undergrounds each other week man. XD It's just soo awesome, everyones so chill and nice.

This ones gonna be in the rain/storms... I hope the rave's in the tunnel... that spot would be perfect.

I'm sure there's undergrounds in vancouver too... after all it's the 3rd biggest city in Canada. Keep looking!

I hope there are no hardcore animal rights people up in here... I just flipped out.

I went outside to relight up a half-smoked cigarette. When I went to grab it, I saw a most vivid horror.

A fucking glistening snake. It was at least 3 feet in length, and fairly wide.

It scared what rational though I had of enjoying my cigarette to the furthest edges of my mind.

I irrationally reacted.

I grabbed a shovel, and beheaded it. It was on my porch-post. I feel bad now. It was just too close to home.

For some reason I feel tons of anxiety right now. Mainly because I am fearing snakes to have possibly gotten in my home. :(

Edit : This snake was rather large. It wasn't a rattle snake, I'm pretty sure. It was a brown in color. Does ED do snake IDs?

Sure you're welcome lol.

I'm hitting up undergrounds each other week man. XD It's just soo awesome, everyones so chill and nice.

This ones gonna be in the rain/storms... I hope the rave's in the tunnel... that spot would be perfect.

I'm sure there's undergrounds in vancouver too... after all it's the 3rd biggest city in Canada. Keep looking!

haha yeah there is! I've just fallen out of the underground scene since all the people that used to invite me to the events moved away >.>

I know of some local highschool events and what not that always fail and scam people and a few very small production companies that through 16+ raves but they are not the greatest I hear... Maybe I'll go to one and see for myself.

I hope there are no hardcore animal rights people up in here... I just flipped out.

I went outside to relight up a half-smoked cigarette. When I went to grab it, I saw a most vivid horror.

A fucking glistening snake. It was at least 3 feet in length, and fairly wide.

It scared what rational though I had of enjoying my cigarette to the furthest edges of my mind.

I irrationally reacted.

I grabbed a shovel, and beheaded it. It was on my porch-post. I feel bad now. It was just too close to home.

For some reason I feel tons of anxiety right now. Mainly because I am fearing snakes to have possibly gotten in my home. :(

Edit : This snake was rather large. It wasn't a rattle snake, I'm pretty sure. It was a brown in color. Does ED do snake IDs?

Jesus! I love snakes but I don't blame you for reacting like that, they are still pretty scary creatures and it took me like 20 minutes to build up the courage to hold me friends 3 foot ball python... a human friendly snake! A wild one I would run away screaming probably haha

it had to be done dude...you had no choice because you primative brain took over. that thing in a bitch to tame. I have been trying to ge mine under control. remorse is good it is a great teacher.

do you happen to know what kind of snake...you are in cotton mouth contry down there

Status
Not open for further replies.