• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in from deepest, darkest Africa. It's been a while. How is everyone?

I never, almost never got seriously scared from nightmares, and I've had some horrible ones. My last one I'll share the part I remember, and that's insane enough: I was sitting in my room just chilling when I started to black out. I woke up in a glass house and ofcourse, this seemed "normal" to me at the time.

When I looked outside I saw this chick trying to break into the house. I yelled "HEY!" and she ran away quickly. After what seemed like 10 minutes, she came back and started pounding on the glass. She wanted to break it, get in. I didn't knew why. My mom was worried. I laughed and pointed at her, and the freakiest grin started to appear on her face. I got a little nervous and at that moment I hear a sound. Glass breaking. Her grin was the most evil thing I have ever seen.

Soon enough an entire family came into the house. I got tied up and put on to a table. They started to slowly decapitate my mom infront of me, and put it on the table. More family members joined in. They raped my dad, and started to take off my arms and legs with a seesaw which took what felt like forever. Dream or not, I felt actual PAIN. Then, they killed my sister (I don't have one in real life..) who was 6 months old and started opening her skull. More family members joined in. Here I was, legless, armless strapped on to a table with 7 of the most evil beings I've ever seen who are now eating my sisters brains and torturing my barely alive parents, all reflected by the walls of the glass house. This is when I woke up.

My mind is weird :p

because if you suffer from severe anxiety which is perhaps caused by PTSD or another mental health condition , it can actually give you quite some euphoria due to its anti-anxiety effects

^ this

temazepam/alprazolam/midazolam is too good to be true for me, as I have bad social anxiety and PTSD.

When you have these disorders, your anxiety levels are so high that when you get the benzo in your system, going from so bad to so good is a huge contrast.

For people who don't have anxiety/PTSD/etc, you're just going from normal to being on a benzo, which isn't as enjoyable/rewarding/reinforcing.

I usually do a 1/8th, I want to see what 5g would do to me. Infact I plan on taking about that much in a upcoming weekend to see if I can handle it because I really want to trip balls at a festie :D

A word of warning to the wise....

the dose/effects curve for mushrooms is much steeper than LSD or other psychedelics.

At 1.75g, (half of an 8th), I wouldn't get any effects. None.

At 3.5g, (an 8th), I would get a normal ++ to +++. This is what most people normally aim for (to have fun, not a top level experience with mushrooms).

At 5 to 7 grams, I get to the top level of mushrooms where I am totally disconnected from reality, I'll go through long periods of non-responsiveness, etc. - at this dosage, I wouldn't want to be in public or around anyone I wouldn't consider a good friend. These types of dosages are best for tripping alone, or at least in your own home with not a lot to do and zero responsibilities.

I'm going for a very high dose of acid haha.. I've found LSD to be much more forgiving than mushrooms in high doses.

It can be; but I accidentally got to a higher level than intended with LSD one of the times I took it this year.. so I don't want to say LSD is a lot more forgiving, just a tad bit. That tad bit more forgiving can make the difference between enjoying yourself and having a terrifying trip.

Last edited:
I'm off to our equivalent of Burning Man next week. Four days and nights of madness in the desert. Super excited. I do, however, want to use the next few days to at least attempt to come up with some sort of drug schedule that'll maximise my fun and minimise harm. It'll mostly be focused around mushrooms and MDMA for me (I have access to weed and LSD too, but weed makes me paranoid and useless and a bad acid trip last month has made me think twice about doing it in the desert). Oh, and there's drinking I guess. Somehow four nights seems like a lot to plan for - especially when you're as bad at turning things down as I am. It's exactly why I need a gameplan.

One thing that I think you know already but: Take the shrooms first. I wouldn't recommend doing them after you rolled as the comedown stuff can interfere with the trip. Other then that you should be just fine though. I usually start with orientation, which is basically drinking beers and scouting the place, next day when your settled have a nice trip. day 3: ??? whatever you want lol. Day 4: Roll

There are certain drugs I prefer to take in moderate doses.

Fentanyl, MDMA, and most stimulants.

Fentanyl I play it safe with mainly because even having a pretty large tolerance, the respiratory depression gets severe real quick.

One thing that I think you know already but: Take the shrooms first. I wouldn't recommend doing them after you rolled as the comedown stuff can interfere with the trip. Other then that you should be just fine though. I usually start with orientation, which is basically drinking beers and scouting the place, next day when your settled have a nice trip. day 3: ??? whatever you want lol. Day 4: Roll

That's kind of the plan, although night 3 is the main night, so I'd prefer to roll then. Current thinking is:
Night 1: Drinking - not so that I feel like shit the next day, but enough to get a buzz on.
Day 2: Shrooms - probably about 2g
Night 3: MDMA (120mg + 80mg)
Day 4: ???? This is the tricky one.

20130426_1701211_zpsbaefa409.jpg

Write notes! This was one of my favourite, but least successful attempts at shroom note taking...

Shrooms never took away my ability to write properly though.. or is your handwriting always like that? 0.o

lolol "There's a ship in this water"... love that part.

Today should be a... fun day. LSD + MDA + MDMA + ketamine and of course, PLENTY of weed. Maybe some 2C-B and GHB too... we'll see where the waves take us.

lolol "There's a ship in this water"... love that part.

Today should be a... fun day. LSD + MDA + MDMA + ketamine and of course, PLENTY of weed. Maybe some 2C-B and GHB too... we'll see where the waves take us.

Man... stay safe that's gonna be one intense euphoric ride lol, enjoy yourself.

I'll try 2CB + MDMA + MDA next week at a rave, after 3 weeks break! So far, I plan to dose 100mg MDMA, 50mg MDA, 10mg 2CB. Maybe some speed/energy drink to get me up and dance. There's a local rave each weekend, it's hard to keep self control when you get invited everywhere.

HOLY FUCKING PIG SHIT.

My best friend got arrested yesterday :( the one I was supposed to trip with today... Holy fucking hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.