• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up guys, been a while but i am in a huge need! nommed some moonrocks and i MUST FINE THE TIESTO CLUB LIFE WHERE HE USES THE PULP FICTION SAMPLE!!!!! its either 192 or 192 but its hr 2 and no youtube has it.

Please help hahaha, much love guys! i plan on coming back and hanging with yall very soon :)

RLaBS

edit: The sample is where samuel l jackson says "say what again, i dare ya, i double dare you motherfucker

Last edited:
Whats up guys, been a while but i am in a huge need! nommed some moonrocks and i MUST FINE THE TIESTO CLUB LIFE WHERE HE USES THE PULP FICTION SAMPLE!!!!! its either 192 or 192 but its hr 2 and no youtube has it.

Please help hahaha, much love guys! i plan on coming back and hanging with yall very soon :)

RLaBS

lol you may want to try that question again when you are coherent =D

I just googled it and found this though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEe175IOSFw

Google is your friend.. be one with the Google.

You ever get that you think u still have feelings for someone, u jack off and poof its gone?

Thank you very much folley hahaha, always a life save. ill see you guys in the morning and let you know how the night goes. LOVE IT!!!

^ I wish lmao..

I'm on a break from dissociatives since last Friday, hoping to get a FAT hole in on my Candyflip and can't be having tolerance muddy that up! I need to be staying away from all drugs till then, lol..

ive been at the balloons lol stoners love their balloons eh, bit of laughing gas when your stoned cor thats good lol

i went to that hyde park was packed

M is better with a bunch of friends it's like drinkin is not fun without a drink buddy lolls

I did roll alone once, one of my best ones actually. Wanted the social contact, so went out alone on the spot and met alot of random people. Really was an awesome adventure and at the time it felt like the world was my oyster :D

Rolling alone is a great experience, my best rolls where rolling alone at raves, you meet soo much people and get along with the girls and have a great time with them. Some even fall for you easy if you have that charisma/seduction and fun vibe.

^ That's not rolling alone, lol.

I've found it can be a good experience, MDA turns EXTREMELY introspective and psychedelic when you are alone. Gets a bit boring though, really. MDxx is best taken with a few close friends, IMO :)

Fuck that, I see my close friends all the time. When I'm rolling I always get the urge to connect and talk to new people, hear other story's and stuff like that. Especially pretty girls ;)

Is headdy the only hardstyle dj in that lineup? I saw him on sat at IQON festival it was amazing!! I feel shit today, worst mdma comedown that I can remember even though I had a 3 month break: stomach butterflies, headaches and random anxiety. Ah well... I'll be sure to take a smaller dose next time :)

Man I was just exploring a good handful of other posts in ED... We have an awesome community here, everyone is so caring and everyone looks out for one another. All I can say is thanks, I hope to meet (in person) as many of you as possible haha!

^^ on top of that I think it is really cool that a lot of people here know a hell of a lot about all sorts of MDMA and related stuff.. Definitely learned quite a bit in my short time lurking around here

Status
Not open for further replies.