• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they take Marqise Lee tbh, I think he would fit the Eagles perfectly and Chip Kelly likes to take Pac-12 players

apparently he ran a 4.59 40 which is slow for a "speed" receiver but I dont go solely off 40 times. Only thing they really prove is your general speediness and if you can outrun guys chasing you.

Not whether or not you can avoid being tackled, which is the goal of any position player on offense iirc

Eagles get a 3rd round pick for moving down 4 spots

fuck yeah Chip

now if Kansas City doesnt take Marquise Lee I see him there at 26 still. I know thats what Chip is going to do, take Lee if hes there

mostly because it's a need, but also because he probably wants to give a metaphorical bird to DeSean Jackson

fuck yeah Dee Ford typical Andy Reid first round pick "hey were already really good at pass rushing so lets get another one because I dont throw deep balls anyway"

Marquise Lee, do it chip

Last edited:
alright at least they went after a pass rusher

Im more interested in who they take with the Manziel pick tbh, I have a feeling that might turn out to be a great call on the Eagle's part

my team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, yet again draft a defensive player from Ohio State...

essentially, Ryan Shazier LB for tOSU, had the best statistical combine performance out of any player that showed... for a LB, this is damn good shit (as this award usually goes to Iunno a CB or WR)

since I have watched Shazier ball during his freshman, sophomore, and junior years at tOSU - I will say the kid has some insane raw talent. it really is a dream for any LB to be picked up by Pittsburgh and to be coached by the legendary Dick LeBeau

plus Ryan Shazier will look great behind fellow Buckeye stand-out DE Cameron Heyward

i don't know about ya'll - but since Ohio is so football obsessed, I went to an NFL Draft party and got pretty crunk. granted, the party was stocked full of Cleveland Browns fans, but at least they got Johnny Football??

combine schmombine

lets take a guys performance in mostly irrelevant activities on a solitary day and judge his entire potential based off that

seems legit

Shazier will probably be good though

I like the schedule the pack got.. good buy time at nov 2.. anybody know who these clowns we face on Sunday, November 30.. must be some sorta expansion team. Hahh at lambeau as well.

lol when I heard eagles pick, Marcus.... I immedietly thought ok Marqise Lee.

Falcons get who I was expecting, Im happy with it. I didnt even think Khalil Mack would make it to raiders so only one pick ahead of falcons that was kinda upsetting though. I heard Falcons really tried to trade into the 1st round to get Dee Ford as their pass rusher but Chiefs got him. idk what they're gonna do now.

Man you can have Dee Ford, I'm not convinced about him on the Chiefs at all. I don't think he is versatile enough.

falcons dont need someone who's versatile right now. They just need a pure pass rusher which is exactly what Dee Ford is.

They take a DT which they didnt really need, but apparently he coulda been a 1st rounder so they're going the best guy on their draft board route.

Should have just stuck to the 'pain killing' injections they give out like candy. And no, those aren't cortisone shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.