• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the Bills have only beat the Pats once over the past decade, the only avatar bet I'd accept would be one where a Bills win in either games this year = a win for me.
so you have no confidence in your team? 'nuff said...

:)

alasdair

Of course I do or I wouldn't make the bet in the first place. I'm just going by the win/loss statistics for the past decade between the two teams. If you don't think your team will win both outings, it sounds like YOU'RE the one with the confidence problem.

201304261607580200357-p2.jpg

damn ogletree just looks like a bad ass football player

love the fact he used to be a safety, used to piss me off when RBs would make catch and hit the corner for extra yards, ogletree will chase them down and I think will be a great guy to cover TEs, specifically Vernon davis, even though kaepernick ignores him

you guys think that Bradford, in a 12 team setup, will end up being a starting QB in fantasy leagues?
in my league i'm keeping Stafford, think he will have a giant year, but would love to get Bradford as a back up, now that he has multiple weapon and an oline to protect him, and he should be better just cause he's going into his 4th year, I predict his TD to INT ratio will be 4:1....with tavon Austin on the field it should help givens, cook and quick a lot

excited to see how tavon Austin is used, doubt he'll just be a typical slot WR, expect to see him run some reverses, line up in the backfield and a shit load of screens...even though he's great at it, not sure if I want him kick returning, gotta keep him healthy

btw buffalo is so stupid for making that trade, mainly cause they could have drafted manuel today, sure they got a 2nd and 6th round pick, but for this years draft, glad we didn't give any picks towards next year's draft that is projected to be much stronger

god damn I hope Washington finishes with a bad enough record to have a top ten pick that the ram's will get next year, that RG3 trade I looking so damn good right about now, ram's might be the youngest team EVER this year, if all goes as planned you can expect st.louis to be very competitive for the next 10 years and that just makes me :) so damn much, THANK YOU JEFF FISHER and general manager LES SNEAD for taking this job!!!

Alabama offensive tackle D.J. Fluker has had a successful career anchoring the Crimson Tide's offensive line for back-to-back national championship teams.

Now he's a San Diego Charger.

If he can keep rivers out of pressure we can give Denver a run for their money.

At this point, I would be ecstatic with:

MLB: Arthur Brown SS: Jonathan Cyprien CB: Jamar Taylor NT: Jesse Williams

I'd accept:

MLB: Manti T'eo, Kiko Alonso WR: justin Hunter, Robert Woods TE: Zach Ertz OLB: Tank Carradine, Chase Thomas C: Brian Schwenke
saw that you guys resigned WR denario alexander, he's a beat if he can stay healthy, when he was in college he was amazing, wasn't drafted cause he's had like 5+ knee surgaries, and that's why ram's didn't hang on to him....he played well with chargers last year.....so don't think you guys will draft Justin hunter or Robert woods, with Floyd, alexander and Meacham, you guys have higher needs

i'd love if ram's traded both their 3rd round picks to move into 2nd round(currently don't have a 2nd round pick) and take cyprien

you don't want teo my man, Arthur brown is a LB I feel like ram's would have taken if ogletree wasn't on the board at 30th, which was a miracle, considering many 'experts' considered him the most talented LB in the draft

think you guys should consider taking marcus lattimore in 3rd or 4th round if he makes it that far, ryan Matthews Is such a bust, but maybe give him one more chance and since lattimore probably won't be healthy to start the season, you guys can mold him into a replacement

Ya alexander is a beast and i a very happy with what what he showed in only have a season.

Matthews needs to be coached better. Now that norv is gone,maybe Mcoy can light a fire under this teams asses,and atleast put up a fight with the donks.

I like Kent State left tackle Brian Winters, but as a left guard. Winters probably will be drafted today.

Lattimore looks like this actor from the wire

Of course I do or I wouldn't make the bet in the first place. I'm just going by the win/loss statistics for the past decade between the two teams. If you don't think your team will win both outings, it sounds like YOU'RE the one with the confidence problem.
i see what you've done here. ok, let's do it.

pats win both games, you sport a patriots avatar for week following december 29th. bills win either game and i'll sport a bills avatar the same week.

new_england_patriots.png
buffalo_bills.png

alasdair

Ya alexander is a beast
yeah , it was sweet when he had his first ever really good game of his career when he added a sweet diving touchdown when ram's beat the chargers on 2010 haha

if he didn't have knees of an eel, he would probably be Brandon marshall good

I think norv was good for the offense, he actually is an offensive genius and expect Cleveland to make strides next year with him as their new OC, even if he does look like freddy kruger before he was in a meth lab explosion

if you need a safety, i'm going to be pissed if you guys take bacari Rambo in the 3rd round, cause i'm really hoping the ram's draft him, bad ass name and remember him being a beast during the UF/UGA game last year, plus the fact he played with ogletree should add nice chemistry ...although there are apparently a good 10 saferties still available that are potentially future long term options for teams

and sweet , just saw a top 5 LT of all time, Orlando pace on nfl network, he'll be announcing ram's picks today

it was awesome last year when Isaac bruce and torry holt announced the first pick of round 2, brian quick, which is why I think quick will be really good in the future, mostly because of who introduced him into the league lol

yeah , it was sweet when he had his first ever really good game of his career when he added a sweet diving touchdown when ram's beat the chargers on 2010 haha

if he didn't have knees of an eel, he would probably be Brandon marshall good

I think norv was good for the offense, he actually is an offensive genius and expect Cleveland to make strides next year with him as their new OC, even if he does look like freddy kruger before he was in a meth lab explosion

if you need a safety, i'm going to be pissed if you guys take bacari Rambo in the 3rd round, cause i'm really hoping the ram's draft him, bad ass name and remember him being a beast during the UF/UGA game last year, plus the fact he played with ogletree should add nice chemistry ...although there are apparently a good 10 saferties still available that are potentially future long term options for teams

and sweet , just saw a top 5 LT of all time, Orlando pace on nfl network, he'll be announcing ram's picks today

it was awesome last year when Isaac bruce and torry holt announced the first pick of round 2, brian quick, which is why I think quick will be really good in the future, mostly because of who introduced him into the league lol

Norv was good but he didint know how to motivate a spoiled team anymore.. He had his time. The era of Mcoy is here and i hope its good.

yeah norv was just like andy reid, two good coaches but just really needed to part ways with their franchises

it's funny how marty shottenhiemer was fired after going 14-2 and they let norv get away with like 4 underachieving years In a row, they fired AJ...AJ....I forget his last name, chargers GM, right?

damn, first two picks of 2nd round are two guys who were on the radar of internet rams fans

cyprien went to Jacksonville with first pick, and titans traded up to get 2nd pick from the niners to take Justin hunter out of u of ten, some felt like he is better than fellow u of ten WR who went in rd 1 to Vikings, cordarrale patterson

I like the Ertz pick, I'm starting to warm up to Chip Kelly I think this offense is going to take a lot of people by surprise.

or I mean, its not really a surprise when you sit down and look at the roster because they were actually not bad last year either but the turnovers and red zone inefficiency killed them

now if they could grab someone either on the D Line or secondary with the next pick I'd be willing to start cupping his balls tbh

shit I'll welcome any defensive player they seriously need everything

rams take USC safety t.j. McDonald, at first I was like ehhhh

or tim McDonald junior

than I learned TJ is the son of 4 time pro bowl safety who played along side merton hanks with the early 90's niner's - tim McDonald, and his DB coach was jeff fisher

he's 6'2, pretty fast and physical, say his tackling needs work, luckily fisher is a DB guru and rams DC is a former DB coach

I like it, no matter what happens, he's way better than craig dahl

wow Packers might have gottten the steal of the draft.

They get Eddie Lacy late 2nd round are you fucking kidding me?? How did the NFC North teams allow this to happen... all GB needs is a good running back and they are going to be really good.

well I guess ram's plan to pass the ball more than a mike leach coached team next year

just selected tavon Austin's WVU team mate, WR Stedman bailey

the dude had 100 catches and 25 tds last year? lol wtf

all these young WRs, training camp is gonna get mean and shit

between givens, Austin and bailey you have 3 guys that can run a 4.40 40, and huge 6'5 250lb jared cook runs a slow 4.5

greatest show on turf is BACK

they are going to get rolled on by every other defense in their division

wow Packers might have gottten the steal of the draft.

They get Eddie Lacy late 2nd round are you fucking kidding me?? How did the NFC North teams allow this to happen... all GB needs is a good running back and they are going to be really good.

there is talk about how his injuries are worse than people know

lets see

49ers - better defense then Rams offense

Seahawks - better defense then Rams offense

Cardinals - better defense then Rams offense

just my opinion, I don't think Bradford is ever going to even make a Pro Bowl

rams didn't use a fullback last year, probably wont next year

their main set will be 2tes(cook as a WR, kendricks as mainly blocker),2 slot wrs(bailey and austin) and 2 outside WRs(givens and quick)

put on nfl net work they are about to talk about how the rams are the most improved team after this commercial

Bradford threw for 51 tds and won a hiesman at age of 20, finally he can sling it like when he was at OU

division games are weird though.
the overall better team doesn't determine the winner.

lets see

49ers - better defense then Rams offense

Seahawks - better defense then Rams offense

Cardinals - better defense then Rams offense

just my opinion, I don't think Bradford is ever going to even make a Pro Bowl

what the fuck do you know about the rams offense other than anything I mention, which you won't agree with, even if I listed actual facts

teams never improve, specially when young and have excellent coaching staffs....

seahawks secondary are all tall, can they cover tiny speedsters?

niners lost their best DB and brought in craig dahl lol and an eagles reject

cardinals spend too much time on defense to be good

Status
Not open for further replies.