• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

American vs European cigarettes

SDforever420

Bluelighter
Not exactly sure if this is the right place. Move it if it isn't.

My buddy got a carton of Newports off the Internet from somewhere in Europe, Britain I think. I got a pack from him and besides them being slightly smaller, and the pack threatening my sperm count, they didn't satisfy our cravings. We concluded that American cigs have more chemicals in them that we are addicted to.

Wondering if anyone else has any info/experience on this. It's just kinda confusing, I fear someone is putting more cancer in my cancer stick :eek:

Last edited:
Well after some googling this is what I came up with.

When researchers compared cigarette brands in the U.S. to those in Canada and Australia, they found three times higher levels of the cancer causing substance in the U.S. smokers’ mouths. The mouth levels are important because they give an indication of what levels if carcinogens are going into the lungs. (Smoking tobacco is a major cause of lung cancer).

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/01/u-s-cigarette-brands-tops-in-cancer-causing-chemicals/

I fear was right ;)

Idk but when i get Camels from Greece and when i get camels here in the US i can tell that the Greek ones are 'cleaner' if that makes any sense. Tobaccos sold there seem to have less shit in them. Just from smokin a long time i have come to that conclusion.

American tobacco seems to taste more bold or something like that, while european tobacco tastes a little more mellow, and almost sweet.

I smoke Kamel Reds or Camel filters mostly.

I didnt notice any real difference between Marlboro Reds in the US and Europe

besides that you can get 10 packs over there

Richmond, VA

mqdefault.jpg

Yeah man that's what's cool over ther ya can get 10 pack cigarets. So if yer short on $ yer lucky unlike here I gotta get dip instead if I ain't got cash. Not sayin I dnt like packin fat lips but sometimes I just wanna enjoy a smoke.

Y'all ever smoke winston cigaretes? Real fuckin harsh but at the same time they good.

I also like how in europe they sell cigs from all over the world an here in the US they only got american cigs. That's a fuckin bop.

10 cig packs? That's cool as hell. There's been quite a few times I've been a little short on cash and would of loved a half pack. Mmmmmmm Marlboro smooths but in jersey there 10$+ and If I'm in the city 12-14$. Frickin ridiculous

american smokes are gross.

Canadian smokes are much better.

never had euro smokes. prolly tastes like puffer ass

They sell those marlboro southern cuts here in maryland to. I think they are new cuz I just saw em the other day.

The only option for this hombre is to roll his own. Seriously, 8-9 bucks worth of tobacco lasts me a hell of a lot longer if it's not boxed up. This also means less difference between localised brands.

Ok...won't let me upload the picture

Google Marlboro ice blast

Has anyone tried these????? Never seen them before.

The Marlboro factory is literally right on route 95....you can see it from the highway! It smells like a fresh pack of Marlboros when you drive by! I always kinda though that was cool....

After years of smoking cigs in the US....I finally settled on Marlboro Mediums, which is a great cigarette IMO! the natural cigarettes, like American Spirits, I just don't like 'em, I must be hooked on the chemicals.....I had overseas Marlboros from Europe and they didn't have the same "bite", but I have no idea the difference.....