16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some good bags tonight. I prefer the last batch cuz the bags are a little bit fatter and the price is $30 less a bun. This shit lives up to its name. It's from philly, same place dude always goes to. And sorry for stamp discussion. Not sure if it's allowed on the general thread but I'm almost certain it's not allowed on the regional thread.

SHIMAZU- have you gotten a stamp called rocky, king, or a stamp called ice cream?

Anyways here's a pic of the most recent stamp.

NSFW:
3DF1F0A8-5008-4A03-8522-0F6596A325EC-3196-00000193C39627F8_zpsb2c14b94.jpg

^2 bags all chopped up

NSFW:
91909E2B-0080-4552-92B2-527F85CCFDA6-3196-00000193CB2F5705_zpsb71bc44f.jpg

^ the rocky bags from tonight. Shits damn good.

And for the hell of it here's "king".

NSFW:
E4846592-36DE-400E-A4A1-AFE0A7429424-1310-00000208C7A20E73_zpsb0cc5a6c.jpg

NSFW:
7FBCA064-466E-478B-A683-ADD29A9CE370-1310-00000208BA3B46BC_zpse213f202.jpg

NSFW:
8B420981-DFC5-463C-8CCC-991667D6BEEA-1310-00000208C152BDDE_zps1f59c36d.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i guess ur right because of how fast u get high from it, i just started takin breaks between hits but its insanely hard to. I did a good amout of dope today too

Edit: chest is gettin a littke tight and shit, fuck crack its so evil i feel like shit now that its gone yet i wanna go out to the beat and get more. Is crack the closest thing ur gonna get to IV coke or for people who have done both is iv coke a whole diff ball game

Last edited:
Quick probably really stupid qiestion, can uou overdose on crqck as easily as coke cus of the extremely short duration? I got a 40 rock an its kinda hard to put the pipe down once u start hah but i don wanma take it to far. I did like 16 bags of d throughout the day btw

You can OD on coke in any form, especially from shooting it...People usually OD from crack by taking way too big of a hit(s) of it....Spacing out reasonable size hits you should be okay, but it can be cumulative too...One day your heart could just get overwhelmed, you really have no idea with mixing coke and heroin...I don't personally know anyone that's died from a cocaine OD...but it scares me way more than dope does for some reason...Just because ODing on it would be so fucking scary!

^ yeah i wasnt askin if u could od cus thats obvious i was just askin o
If its as easy but after i thought about it more i kinda figured out amswer, i would assume its not as easy to overdose as it is iv coke but easier than snorted coke. Whats a good amount of time between hits?

I might take a few good size ones and then try to wait 30-40 mins...but I always use dope with it...people who just smoke crack seem to smoke it constantly until it's gone, and then get more! I'm definitely more of a dope guy than a coke guy...I hate coke on it's own and even alcohol doesn't cut the harshness down enough for me...

I like smoking it better than any other method...I get less side-effects that way...snorting it actually makes me way more geeked in the end than smoking...smoking it, you pretty much know where you're at with it and there's no drip to deal with...

I only do dope,if i dont got dope i go without,i dont do any other drugs,caffiene maybe,i guess im not a total junkie!

^Well the fact that you only do dope might make you a total junkie....but I agree, I found my drug a long time ago...The only drug I really love besides dope is weed...I like my beers too, but I might have only an occasional once every 3 month drink if I'm on a dope habit...

I miss my heroin...man! I know it makes my life suck, but if it doesn't land me in prison, I'll take it!

Figured out i better stay away from crack or ill easily spend all my money on it. I got to the point were i was sitting there collecting res even when i knew there was none left lol

Status
Not open for further replies.