16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? For the little IR oxy pills you just do it normally. If it's anything that requires a CWE (like percocet) then you can't really IV it.

Exactly. CWE's are only really necessary when orally consuming a lot of pills to prevent too much APAP from wrecking your liver. You could say that using a micron filter is "mandatory" if you want to IV pills, but a CWE really has nothing to do with it.

Got me a new connect last night, some free dope too.

Went out to go meet my "friend's" (I use that term loosely, he's a middleman dope fiend that I know through friends) guy in Hartford, he told us what part of town to go to and to call when we were there so he could tell us where to meet. He never answered after that. So we're parked in some neighborhood trying to call this guy back (or at least one of his other connects) and I notice a guy peeking out of his front door. Now I've been bitched out and threatened by people who were unhappy to see a couple of whiteboys coming to their neighborhood just to buy drugs, so I was considering leaving but I didn't want to look sketch so I stuck around. Dude comes out and says "what the fuck you doing here? I get nervous when I see people I don't know hanging out in my neighborhood" so we told him we were waiting for a friend to call us back and give us directions cause we're lost. He asked where we were from and which highway we were looking for (despite being about a quarter mile from the highway). Then he said "what are you really doing here? You're looking for dope, huh? Why you gotta lie to me man, I could tell you was lookin for dope" So I told him yeah we were and he pulls the whole "yall ain't no cops, right?" thing. Asked if we'd been shooting up, which I pretty much don't ever do and my friend had just gotten back on the needle (and had a fresh one) so he didn't have any tracks to show. So dude hesitantly takes our order and runs inside, then comes outside with a tape recorder and says "okay I got you on tape saying you ain't a cop, so if you try and fuck me I'll make you lose your badge" lol. So he gets in the truck and hands us 3 bundles. I told him we only asked for two B's and he says "nah man that's for you, keep it. I want us to have a good relationship". So he then made a point to let us know that he's not a big time dealer and prefers to have just a few reliable customers, and he treats them all well. Then he asks us what we do on sundays because he saw some mud on my truck and wants me to go wheeling where him and his boys take their trucks and dirtbikes. He says he only sells to people that he think could be cool to chill with. He pleaded with us that he doesn't like bullshit and he doesn't want to have to deal with cops or fiends so not to call him back if we are actually scumbags lol.

So I say that went pretty well. Got a legit dealer (who also seems like a pretty damn nice guy), got a free bundle and a new connect so now I don't have to deal with that middleman motherfucker that I have had to bring with me to the city every time lately, and maybe even someone to go wheeling with. This guy is in a pretty convenient location, and I really hated dealing with that other guy's hookup anyways. I always hate going to see him, but this guy seems alright. That's how you do it too, treat people right and they'll come back. Interesting how things can turn from a shitty situation into a good one really quick.

Got me a new connect last night, some free dope too.

Went out to go meet my "friend's" (I use that term loosely, he's a middleman dope fiend that I know through friends) guy in Hartford, he told us what part of town to go to and to call when we were there so he could tell us where to meet. He never answered after that. So we're parked in some neighborhood trying to call this guy back (or at least one of his other connects) and I notice a guy peeking out of his front door. Now I've been bitched out and threatened by people who were unhappy to see a couple of whiteboys coming to their neighborhood just to buy drugs, so I was considering leaving but I didn't want to look sketch so I stuck around. Dude comes out and says "what the fuck you doing here? I get nervous when I see people I don't know hanging out in my neighborhood" so we told him we were waiting for a friend to call us back and give us directions cause we're lost. He asked where we were from and which highway we were looking for (despite being about a quarter mile from the highway). Then he said "what are you really doing here? You're looking for dope, huh? Why you gotta lie to me man, I could tell you was lookin for dope" So I told him yeah we were and he pulls the whole "yall ain't no cops, right?" thing. Asked if we'd been shooting up, which I pretty much don't ever do and my friend had just gotten back on the needle (and had a fresh one) so he didn't have any tracks to show. So dude hesitantly takes our order and runs inside, then comes outside with a tape recorder and says "okay I got you on tape saying you ain't a cop, so if you try and fuck me I'll make you lose your badge" lol. So he gets in the truck and hands us 3 bundles. I told him we only asked for two B's and he says "nah man that's for you, keep it. I want us to have a good relationship". So he then made a point to let us know that he's not a big time dealer and prefers to have just a few reliable customers, and he treats them all well. Then he asks us what we do on sundays because he saw some mud on my truck and wants me to go wheeling where him and his boys take their trucks and dirtbikes. He says he only sells to people that he think could be cool to chill with. He pleaded with us that he doesn't like bullshit and he doesn't want to have to deal with cops or fiends so not to call him back if we are actually scumbags lol.

So I say that went pretty well. Got a legit dealer (who also seems like a pretty damn nice guy), got a free bundle and a new connect so now I don't have to deal with that middleman motherfucker that I have had to bring with me to the city every time lately, and maybe even someone to go wheeling with. This guy is in a pretty convenient location, and I really hated dealing with that other guy's hookup anyways. I always hate going to see him, but this guy seems alright. That's how you do it too, treat people right and they'll come back. Interesting how things can turn from a shitty situation into a good one really quick.

Sounds like a good encounter. He seems like good dude. (A rare thing in this business) hah.

Sounds like a good encounter. He seems like good dude. (A rare thing in this business) hah.

That's what I'm saying. The dope dealer/dopehead world is almost entirely populated by shitbags, and it is a rare treat when you stumble upon someone who is not.

Good shit Recky. That whole "cops have to admit that they're cops if you ask" is a ridiculous urban legend though. I have no idea why people still believe that. Her could've just had you do some in front of him but, even that doesn't work if the persons just works for the cops. Anyways sounds like dude will be good to deal with and free dope is a great way to start.

^That's usually how it happens IME, you got lucky and found someone! But you never really know how it's all gonna turn out over time! If the guy's cool and is giving you decent shit at a fair price, well....that's pretty much all you can ask for!

It kind of sounds like this guy is a new dealer, or is close to someone who's the real dealer though! Some people just can't handle the pressure of selling....and, IME, a guy like that might be the type to not be there every time you need 'em!....but who knows, you're not tryin to be a daily user at this point anyway! It's a phone number, another option, which is always a good thing in the dope-game!

Good shit Recky. That whole "cops have to admit that they're cops if you ask" is a ridiculous urban legend though. I have no idea why people still believe that. Her could've just had you do some in front of him but, even that doesn't work if the persons just works for the cops. Anyways sounds like dude will be good to deal with and free dope is a great way to start.

Hah, yeah it is pretty funny how people still buy that shit. I'm pretty sure that myth was started by cops and is still perpetuated by them to fool criminals into a false sense of security, meanwhile the fuzz is laughing their ass off that people are dumb enough to believe it. Haha.

Aite y'all so today I'm quittn cold turkey. I been hooked sence last october an I made the decision to quit with a friend of mine. We both hustlers an the truest thing he done told me is ya can't make $ an be an addict. So he in bed I'm up at a friends house cuz layin in bed makes me wanna tear my skin off.

My mistake was my last use was goin out with a bang an I shot up. Big fuckin mistake. His habit is bigger than mine but he a lot older an has been thru addictions his whole life so he more experienced. I really ain't got much to help mee I'm doin this shit cold turkey. Fuck it. I can get benzos on sat gotta scrip comin in but until then onlya few here an there.

So I wouldn't mind some support or cold turkey stories that'll help. This my first time so how long for the worse to pass?

5 days to a week n you'll be feeling much better

go get some immodium, some say it helps w/ the WD but worst case scenario it will help with the shits n stomach knots

like you said benzos will help with the anxiety n lack of sleep

i think weed helps but thats person to person really

best of luck man

Good for you,ive been trying to quit,and can never get past 7 days ever,good luck,your doing the right thing,god speed.

Aite y'all so today I'm quittn cold turkey. I been hooked sence last october an I made the decision to quit with a friend of mine. We both hustlers an the truest thing he done told me is ya can't make $ an be an addict. So he in bed I'm up at a friends house cuz layin in bed makes me wanna tear my skin off.

My mistake was my last use was goin out with a bang an I shot up. Big fuckin mistake. His habit is bigger than mine but he a lot older an has been thru addictions his whole life so he more experienced. I really ain't got much to help mee I'm doin this shit cold turkey. Fuck it. I can get benzos on sat gotta scrip comin in but until then onlya few here an there.

So I wouldn't mind some support or cold turkey stories that'll help. This my first time so how long for the worse to pass?

The worst of it will be over in about a week. The longer you've been using for and the bigger your habit obviously the more severe your symptoms will be and the longer it will all last. After the severe acute symptoms begin to subside, expect another few weeks of just feeling like general shit, trouble sleeping, etc. It really takes about a month before you get to 100%, which is why so many of us relapse before we give our bodies a chance to clean up.

I guess the best advice I can give you man is to remember why you're doing this, especially when you're really sick, feeling like you want to die, that's the most important time to remind yourself that you're doing this for a reason.

Also, I know it can feel like it will never end, where days feel like weeks and weeks feel like months, but it does end eventually. Keep your eye on the prize and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Going back and using again is only going to delay the inevitable and you'll have to do it all over again so just stick to it.

Good luck brother.

Good words scagnatie,you are 100% dead on,im trying to find more meaning in my life,and dont know were to look,but when your the,sickest is when you gotta stay strong!!

Fuck my fuckin life an all this fuckin bullfuckin shit I brokee down an took a whole fuckin sub. Oh man I ain't never gettn off the shit. Time to go to plan b an work a taper with the subs...

Thanks for the help y'all.

Yeah, he seemed pretty new at the game to me too, that was my first reaction. The dope was decent, didn't knock my socks off but I didn't feel as though it was any worse than what I would have gotten if the other guy picked up his phone. No different than any of my other connects really, except for the fact that this guy doesn't seem like some asshole hustler. Most of them are all in the same small borough of the city, and sometimes they have the same stamps too so it's probably all from the same big dealer(s). The quality is pretty good but the bags are on the small side so it evens out to just average overall.

Heh and yeah I know, I felt like mentioning that it would have made no difference if someone says they're a cop or not, but didn't feel like making the guy worried. If it made him more comfortable then whatever it's fine.

He did already call me last night to see how I liked it and if I needed more. I told him I was all set for now but not to worry that I will definitely call him first next time I am in need. As for the not trying to be an everyday user, you're absolutely right. I have been using non-stop since I picked up, and I have an old friend who just moved away that is coming back to town next week so I will use plenty with her, but I plan to try to keep it cool after this binging. Maybe just a bundle a week to have a good weekend or something.

This time around though I finally realized just how much I rely on the stuff. The last two weeks that I was clean was really hard mentally. I used Immodium and valium/xanax and a little bit of tramadol to help kill the W/D symptoms, but mentally I was completely fucked. I still am even now that I'm using again I feel pretty fucking helpless about it now because for the first time in my life I am realizing that I don't think I will ever be able to just be normal again and even if I do find a way to stop my life is gonna fucking suck. I usually have no problem dealing with w/d, even when having horrendous ones from opana I was able to suck it up and deal with it so that has never been the hard part. Plus I know so many tricks to help eliminate most of the physical suffering so I can deal just fine. Just mentally, fuck. Idk man, it's bullshit. I need a whole new life if I am ever going to be able to quit. Fuck this job, this house, this whole state. I want to move and leave it all behind, find a steady girlfriend, find something that I enjoy doing with my time other than sedating myself, fix my 280 (or get another one), and pick up something dangerously fast to ride like a streetbike or build another turbo car or something. Like a hobby. Maybe if I do make some big changes I'll be able to move on with my life.

Fuck my fuckin life an all this fuckin bullfuckin shit I brokee down an took a whole fuckin sub. Oh man I ain't never gettn off the shit. Time to go to plan b an work a taper with the subs...

Thanks for the help y'all.

Cold turkey can be really rough, takes a lot of willpower and mental strength. Tapering down works best for most people. Quick tapers are better than long drawn out ones IMO/E. Not for everyone, but I think so for sure. It will really help with the physical bullshit, and the sooner you get off the drugs the sooner you will be able to start recovering mentally. It's gonna be unpleasant either way, why make it longer and more miserable than it has to be?

Don't be too quick to knock yourself man, just cause you are having a hard time now doesn't mean that you're never gonna get off the shit. You just need something big, a change or a reason in your life that will suddenly make you want to get clean for more reasons than just the fact that life sucks when you're an addict. It can happen, and will happen if you truly want it enough.

Good luck

Tonigjt on channel 2 at 10pm Herion in the subburbs on cbs news,shoot be shocking!!

I usually quit cold turkey and use clonidine to help with the RLS and sleep. If you have nothing to do this is great, but if you have to work and such you will be pretty out of most of the day.

The dope I have now has quite the rush. It's a bit much with the histamine release, and legit has the skin on my butt cheeks burning, like a bunch of tiny hot prickly things are up against it, as well as the back of my legs. Pretty wild stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.