16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to dope east coast powder gonna win all the time cuz that's just how it is. I mean how can ya sit there an shoot that black murky solution into yer veins. That's fuckin nasty. If someone offered it to me id turn it down. I ain't even curious to try it. Also there's plenty of fire powder out here. When ya think dope ya think powder. Not a lil brown ball of gunk.

Im gonna stop using dope for a little bit, got really turned off by that Budweiser bag.

I hate wasting money on below-average dope when I could have bought almost 2gs of awesome weed for the same price.

Im just glad I didnt get a bundle of it or id be really pissed

also, idk whats going on recently but its like everyone is really pushing crack instead of dope now. I drove all the way down there with my friend and we get basically to the street and he calls the guy and hes like "oh I only got hard right now dope is tomorrow" and its like wtf did you think we were coming down for?

granted we had to go a whole two blocks further to get bags but still, thats not the point lol

I miss my old connect man the past like 5 guys Ive dealt with are all dickheads

part of me wants to get the dudes number and part of me thinks theres way better sources out there

Its very annoying for sure

So what it sounds like ya do open air coppin wich is a hit or miss an ya gotta deal with all the bullshit. Id say get call up connecs. Lot less hastle an shit. Im blessed with all the connecs i got cuz alot were 'handed' to me. The guys always got good shit.

I could never do open air or city coppin. Fuck that. I hate Baltimore an all the shit goin down there. Also whats the difference between the dope in the blue bags an baltimore raw. Besides that philly dope is better i mean is it raw? What i mean is its all still powder but is it just not in brand name bags an just comes in lil baggies. I never understood that. But theres a very high chance of city coppin will lead to shit dope. Just how they operate cuz they dont know ya an they dont mind sellin ya stepped on shit.

no it wasnt cold copping he knew we were coming down I guess he just waited to tell us he only had crack in the hopes that we would just say fuck it and have no choice but to buy it. the other connect just deals really close to the first guy. It wasn't even the girl that usually deals but there were two guys standing on the spot and that is a good sign they work for her because you can't just post up wherever you want and deal like that will end really quickly in a really bad way.

I never got anything from Bmore I don't think so im not sure but the stuff in blue bags is definitely not raw, it is still cut. Idk like I've gotten questionable dope in blue bags before too its just more of a rarity than other colors id say.

Had a brutal morning. Was upstate trapped with no dope, woke up, attempted to induce onto suboxone... failed miserably, so I had to drive like 40 minutes to score some dope. I was puking literally the whole way, into a plastic bag I had in my lap...almost hit the guardrail twice. I finally get what I need and my hands are shaking so hard I can barley load up a shot let alone hit my beat to shit veins.

Eventually I got it and got well but... I don't wanna go through what I did this morning ever fucking again.

That's like the third time recently I've tried to get back on suboxone and it didn't work. My body just ain't what it used to be. I used to be able to hop back and forth no problem.

Now I'm fucked.

You gotta get some benzos to take with it for the induction....I'm the same way, it takes me about 2 1/2 days to start to feel better, but mixing it with benzos in the beginning makes a huge difference....Pretty obvious thing to try, but it works really well for me. Lorazepam seems to work the best for doing this....I was shocked when I first tried it, because I didn't get sick at all getting on the suboxone when I did it like that....

What do y'all mean that ya can't get on suboxone that easily? I know a few ppl that go from pills to subs or dope to subs an it takes em a few days to adjust. Why is that? If I'm withdrawin an take subs I'm good to go.

So I did a nice fat shot this mornin. Feelin good an noddn. Damn I'm waitin on this bitch to come through cuz we suppose to go an pick up some bars. I'm trynna get like 30 of em ya know trynna stock up an also havnt done any ina bit so I wanna get fucked up. Ya know blackout fucked up hahaha.

^^ive had mixed experiences in the past jumpin back n forth

ive had times where it was an absolute breeze n was perfect, ive had times where it kinda helped but not really, i had times where it seemed to make things worse almost and i have had full on hellish PWD

subs are just weird like that i guess

Oh lawd, benzos and dope are how people die or end up in jail
Be careful

What do y'all mean that ya can't get on suboxone that easily? I know a few ppl that go from pills to subs or dope to subs an it takes em a few days to adjust. Why is that? If I'm withdrawin an take subs I'm good to go.

So I did a nice fat shot this mornin. Feelin good an noddn. Damn I'm waitin on this bitch to come through cuz we suppose to go an pick up some bars. I'm trynna get like 30 of em ya know trynna stock up an also havnt done any ina bit so I wanna get fucked up. Ya know blackout fucked up hahaha.

Honestly, I used to be that way too. I could hop back and forth from dope to subs with zero problem. But I don't know, the past couple years, it's just not that way anymore. It gets harder and harder every time I hop on and off the wagon.

^ I might have glossed it over, but were you going hard right up until the final wait? Have you tried to just keep the sick at bay for 72-96h and then switch? Throw a light benzo or kratom atop during those days to help with sleep and anxiety. My worst transitions are when I try and go from a g a day to suboxone the next. A few days at .2-.5 leading up to it has never given me PW or even that much physical pain at all. Other than the initial wait, of course, which is still hell.

Oh lawd, benzos and dope are how people die or end up in jail
Be careful

Truest thing I have ever read on BL!

Okay, on the topic of kratom, I just had my first kratom-without-opiate tolerance experience. Previously, I have tried several different types at very high does and NEVER felt a thing due to opiate tolerance. 34 days off all opiates and I was CRAVING last night. So instead of a wild goose chase (which seem so mundane when on a run, but fuck cold copping when the mind is in clean mode...), I decided to try kratom.

Very strange time at the head shop involving the cashier trying to sell me weed, but I got 7g kratom and made tea.

It felt about equivalent to 15mg oxy on low/no tolerance. Felt more energetic (like oxy over h), lowered my anxiety, allowed me to have an amazing long walk home on a gorgeous night (missed a bus but actually found myself wishing the walk was even longer), and then didn't negatively affect a late workout. Took a good 90min to fully kick in and lasted four hours. My eyes did get pricked.

The big negative - sleep paralysis all night. Not sure if related, but have not had that in over a year.

Feel fine today. Another cup would be nice, but not gonna rob a liquor store for it. Not craving h today to chase a high either.

Last edited:
I'm so happy I quit dope for the mean time... I fucking hate this game. I was over this house with my friend... they were our old dealers and they wanted us to fuck with them, but we won't cause they screw you over. So we've been fuckin with somebody else and someone I know is bringing in mad money. So our old dealers were tryin to steal people from my friend right infront of us (telling them how they have dope blah blah blah). So today we go to confront the bitch and her boyfriend. Yo, my friend was about to fuck this bitch up... so they talk and her boyfriend comes out with a bat. I tell him if you fuckin think you're gonna do shit with that bat then you thought wrong. I was standing right by a shovel. I was just waiting for my friend to swing cause then I knew I would have to fight this dude. But his girlfriend tried to cool the situation and lied her way out of things.

It ended with us leaving and her telling us to comeback. She thinks were cool with her... but my friend is going to knock her out. And nobody can call the cops cause of the heroin and people on probation. So yeah.. drama all over dope and switching up dealers. And these dope dealers known us for years. We all were cool but his new girlfriend starts so much drama.

I never thought I would be having to fight some dope dealers... we were all in their backyard ready to brawl.

Why do dealers think you'll fuck with them if they nonstop short your bags? Or they never answer their calls?

^^another converted skeptic

i was in the same boat too up until about a month ago

U.K poster here.

Just wondered what the general consensus is on black tar H?

Not that we have it over here. It's all smoke-able Afghan powder base, aka 'brown'.
But after seeing BTH available in certain places, one can't help but garner interest.
im here in the states and im curious about it myself..i can get all the powder and raw in the world but not tar..its kinda like you want what you cant have right?
When it comes to dope east coast powder gonna win all the time cuz that's just how it is. I mean how can ya sit there an shoot that black murky solution into yer veins. That's fuckin nasty. If someone offered it to me id turn it down. I ain't even curious to try it. Also there's plenty of fire powder out here. When ya think dope ya think powder. Not a lil brown ball of gunk.

thats a damn lie, if someone offered you free dope, youre gonna take it and use it.period.

damn I lasted a whole day. I actually got a text somewhat apologizing for the shitty budweiser bags from the last thread and an offer to try out two blue guys tonight, hopefully my theory holds up ill let you know later tonight

if its good im getting a bundle tomorrow fuck it 4/20 right haha

I been stayin in Jersy City and ive been gettin pretty good shit. THe prices here are a bit more than Paterson, but letss than NY; bag counts follow rigth along with that. Honestly thogh everythign I have been getting here has been that nice white kinda fluffy flakey dope that mixes like iced tea and is clean as fuck.

Been getting those lil vials over here too.. i dont thnk we can say the prices but they are cheap same as a bag, so tis sweet to be able to get 1 bag and 1 vial and do a solid ass speedball. Nice not havin to spend liki 200 bucks if u wanna get high,

^ I might have glossed it over, but were you going hard right up until the final wait? Have you tried to just keep the sick at bay for 72-96h and then switch? Throw a light benzo or kratom atop during those days to help with sleep and anxiety. My worst transitions are when I try and go from a g a day to suboxone the next. A few days at .2-.5 leading up to it has never given me PW or even that much physical pain at all. Other than the initial wait, of course, which is still hell.

Truest thing I have ever read on BL!

Okay, on the topic of kratom, I just had my first kratom-without-opiate tolerance experience. Previously, I have tried several different types at very high does and NEVER felt a thing due to opiate tolerance. 34 days off all opiates and I was CRAVING last night. So instead of a wild goose chase (which seem so mundane when on a run, but fuck cold copping when the mind is in clean mode...), I decided to try kratom.

Very strange time at the head shop involving the cashier trying to sell me weed, but I got 7g kratom and made tea.

It felt about equivalent to 15mg oxy on low/no tolerance. Felt more energetic (like oxy over h), lowered my anxiety, allowed me to have an amazing long walk home on a gorgeous night (missed a bus but actually found myself wishing the walk was even longer), and then didn't negatively affect a late workout. Took a good 90min to fully kick in and lasted four hours. My eyes did get pricked.

The big negative - sleep paralysis all night. Not sure if related, but have not had that in over a year.

Feel fine today. Another cup would be nice, but not gonna rob a liquor store for it. Not craving h today to chase a high either.

Yeah, you're right. I have been trying to switch after going pretty hard on the H. I just haven't really had the will power to taper down and only do what I need to stay well. I came closer today but it's not easy, hah.

Everyone I know whos had bth says that I'm lucky and spoiled for only using NY powder. My friend from college is from long island and sold dope (ironically, he bought a black charger with the money lol) and said that there are people who have tar down there for dirt dirt dirt cheap, but between that and NY powder there's NO Interest.

Back before I was doing dope I heard that one of the dealers on LI had tar, but I'm not sure if my friend who was using tried any. I've heard of a bust or two around here where tar was seized, but again, I've never seen it myself.

RedLeader said:
34 days off all opiates and I was CRAVING last night. So instead of a wild goose chase (which seem so mundane when on a run, but fuck cold copping when the mind is in clean mode...), I decided to try kratom.

That's so true how differently we think when we are strung out compared to when we are not. That's why after a break I'll usually only get back into it if I'm drunk and decide to call an old dealer for it, or I'll call a middle-man and not mind spending a little extra to get it without being involved with going to the hood to cop. Once I'm strung out though I'll go just about anywhere to cop.

Oh hell fucking no. I was just almost sold fake Roxi 30s. The guy hands me them and they didn't look right, so I touched a pill to my tongue and it was a fake.

The most fucked up part, after me freaking out he switches them for the light blue A's that are most deffinately real. Fuck that scumbag, yo.

But its 4/20, I have 8gs of amazing weed, 90mg of oxy, and I took 15mg Valium earlier. I can't get too pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.