• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Coolio

I've been busy so I missed replying to this thread on the anniversary. I didn't realize he was the same coolio from IRC when I started posting here and just assumed someone was using the rapper's name when I saw his posts here in several threads. Really miss the guy and always had a lot of respect for him. RIP coolio you went too young. He would have been a millionaire several times over off bitcoin if he'd lived. The guy was sitting on a stash of at least 10,000 coins the last time I spoke with him. Was the first person that got me interested in blockchain based software.

I?m still not convinced that he didn?t fake his death. I picture him laundering his coins, doing heroin and RCs on a beach somewhere.

I?m still not convinced that he didn?t fake his death. I picture him laundering his coins, doing heroin and RCs on a beach somewhere.

Would be awesome. For all of us gone or incarcerated, he will be the one that got away ;-)

dude had to have been making too much bank just from what he was vending (who knows what else he was doing). Why not just take the money and burn out, why kill yourself :-(