Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Coolio

crOOk

Bluelighter
Dennis_coolio_moran_wikipedia.jpg

Coolio has died last night from an OD. I don't know anything about the substance he used or the circumstances. He had been contemplating suicide for a while. Any info on his death would be appreciated!

RIP Dennis... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Moran_(computer_criminal)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is horrible news. :( We had plans to visit him in Cali, but just kept putting it off. He's going to be missed. :( <3

FUCK! RIP Coolio. You were always a good friend. We had some fun times. I hope to see you in another universe some time. You will always be in my thoughts. You didn't have too many family members who you talked about except your dad, but you always did such a good job making friends online. I am completely numb. There's nothing I can say that will bring you back so I guess I have nothing to say.

Holy shit, this is some messed up news. I can't believe he's dead, man. I wish he would have held out longer, as selfish as that is to say. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. RIP Coolio, you will surely be missed.

I just found out this afternoon and was completely speechless. You were a great person and I'm going to miss you.

RIP Coolio

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that whatever you dreamed is where you are.<3

RIP Coolio

I had no idea he was such a cool cat. Must have been smart as fuck, certainly smarter than I am. He'll be missed. <3

RIP Coolio (i did not know the guy) but can tell he was decent bluelighter.

Wtf?! No way.... now I can't joke about coolio taking a break from the rap game and joining bluelight instead (I know he wasn't actually Coolio). Anyways rest in peace man <3 this is such sad news :(

Fucking shit :\. Hadn't talked to you in a while, but you'll always be good people in my book.

People I know need to quit fucking dying. I've experienced more death in the past 6 months than the rest of my life combined.

RIP man. I always enjoyed conversing with him in threads, and will miss being able to do so.

Also, I enjoyed reading this;
"He was later arrested and pled guilty to defacing the websites of DARE and RSA Security, as well as unauthorized access of the U.S. Army and Air Force computer systems at four military bases." -source

Like a boss!

Last edited:
Didn't know him here on BL personally, but it's still sad to hear of a fellow BLer dying. RIP Coolio.