• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Coolio

DAMN YOU COOLIO! WHY DID I NOT LISTEN TO YOU AND BUY BITCOINS WHEN THEY WERE DOWN TO LIKE $?!?!?!?!?!?! Im really kickin myself in the ass and i know ur looking down saying, "I told you so"

Rip coolio. I knew you for a good while, cant believe I met you on Shroomery. thanks again for all the info you've given me, and showing me ways of life. I hope in the end your better off now

That's fucked up how coolio passed on

Man, I remember talking to this cat a few years ago on IRC; it's sad he succumbed to BS.

Coolio was sincere man. Yet he was also unassuming. Just an uncanny kind of guy. I wonder what he was going through... Humbling in a way and cautionary in another.

Holy Shit! No! I partied with this dude and considered him a friend. I was just thinking recently I need to get in touch again. :( RIP Dennis.

I know this is extremely late, but I briefly dated Dennis before he moved to cali, and if anyone could pm me some info about his death/possible reasons for doing so it would be much appreciated.

Really enjoyed reading his Wikipedia entry. What a legend, haha. %) The best ones always go first. Sorry for everyone's loss.

Last edited:
rip sinned. didn't know you too well, but you were always friendly and helpful when I spoke with you.

Thanks for introducing me to dpt. Hopefully you may enjoy more peace where you are than you had here.

Man I was really hoping (and a part of me still is) that the conspiracy theorists were right and he just faked the whole thing with circular information. I like to think that somewhere out there he's doing weird cathinones and opiates on a beach,with millions in BTC he absconded with from SR...

Man I was really hoping (and a part of me still is) that the conspiracy theorists were right and he just faked the whole thing with circular information. I like to think that somewhere out there he's doing weird cathinones and opiates on a beach,with millions in BTC he absconded with from SR...
That would be my dream too...

Man, fuck. I know this is old news but rest in peace, brother.

Why has no one held a funeral for him yet? Anyone from berkeley have any details what they did with the body or if a funeral was held? Did everyone just forget about him?

Why has no one held a funeral for him yet? Anyone from berkeley have any details what they did with the body or if a funeral was held? Did everyone just forget about him?

I was told that a funeral was held, but looking thru Google, I cannot find the actual records of his death.

He was rumored to have been working with Barnaby Jack on hacking heart implants. Barnaby died not long after Dennis did.

I'm personally convinced that either he faked his own death, or he was assassinated and made to look like he OD'd on something.

Either way, I paid him 2 bitcoins back in 2012 for 4 tabs of extremely powerful and life changing acid. He had a lot of faith in me when I had no faith in myself. I will always remember him. I wish I could meet him IRL, but I will always carry his spirit with me.

Thanks, sinned. Having known you, even if briefly, is a blessing.

I dated him for a short time, very intense 6 months of my life. When I first heard he died it didn't sink in for a long time, I just started bursting out crying thinking about him this past week. What is this about heart implants? What was his interest in that? Also, his roomate told me he found the body so I really doubt he faked it, that doesn't really happen in real life. He was also reported to have an emotional breakdown or something, which is unusual for him given that he always had his shit together. Damn I miss him...you can't really get physically close to someone and just detach forever.

The thing I'm angriest about is that the medics threw away all of his belongings, like they were tainted or something. No thought about the people that would want a memory of him, its just so awful. His family never even held a funeral for him. We need to all get on irc and have an online funeral and read eulogies, he needs a proper funeral. Everyone deserves to be remembered and mourned, especially someone like Dennis. I really wish I responded to him when he messaged me just months before his death, but I was a bitter twat and told him to fuck off. I'll always regret that.

^ I think that is a good idea and you should do it. It helps to remember with others.<3

I didn't know coolio but I've seen some of posts around. The fact that he hacked the DARE website makes him a legend in my book. Dude had brains no doubt. I hope all is well with him in the afterlife. Sorry for the loss that those of you that have known him have had to endure. Rest in peace brother. <3

i didn't know coolio but i've seen some of posts around. The fact that he hacked the dare website makes him a legend in my book. Dude had brains no doubt. I hope all is well with him in the afterlife. Sorry for the loss that those of you that have known him have had to endure. Rest in peace brother. <3
qft...

Sorry to bump this but I was just missing coolio today. We need to get the BL IRC up again. It was good times during hard times.