• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Coolio

Omfg i cant believe this news! Im so mad and sad right now i just want to talk to someone that knew him. If anyone knows his gf or the girl he has been seeing could u ask if she could please please contact me.. I didnt know bluelight from here but i met him somewhere else. He was def a one of a kind and he would give u the shirt on his back to help u out if u needed it. I didnt know him irl but we were very good friends on here. He was someone i could trust and i was someone he could trust. Are u sure that he died on the 14th? If i believe right that was his birthday. Ive been thinkin someone has been weird for exactly 11 days and 11 hrs ago when i was in the middle of talking to him and he completely logged off out of nowhere and never came back. It wasnt abnormal for him to just "disappear" but it was abnormal for him to completely log off and not log back in and me not talk to him for this long. Sorry about yelling eveyone but im just so saddened by this news. For about 8 days i have been searching online for obituaries, calling local hospitals and jails and havent found a thing. If anyone in here was good friends with him could u please, please msg me. Thanks

Omfg i cant believe this news! Im so mad and sad right now i just want to talk to someone that knew him. If anyone knows his gf or the girl he has been seeing could u ask if she could please please contact me.. I didnt know bluelight from here but i met him somewhere else. He was def a one of a kind and he would give u the shirt on his back to help u out if u needed it. I didnt know him irl but we were very good friends on here. He was someone i could trust and i was someone he could trust. Are u sure that he died on the 14th? If i believe right that was his birthday. Ive been thinkin someone has been weird for exactly 11 days and 11 hrs ago when i was in the middle of talking to him and he completely logged off out of nowhere and never came back. It wasnt abnormal for him to just "disappear" but it was abnormal for him to completely log off and not log back in and me not talk to him for this long. Sorry about yelling eveyone but im just so saddened by this news. For about 8 days i have been searching online for obituaries, calling local hospitals and jails and havent found a thing. If anyone in here was good friends with him could u please, please msg me. Thanks
I wasn't that good friends with him myself, but I know a few of his friends. Pm me your skype address and you can hop on irc with some of his friends. They might know more than I do. I know he had been talking about being acutely suicidal for a while, he had pretty much just been delaying it afaik. He even mentioned it on bluelight once I think. Last time I talked to him was 3 weeks or so ago when he completely disappeared mid-conversation. Not for the first time either, but this time he never got back to me afterwards and I kinda gave him shit for that. Shit in a respectful manner, but nonetheless, not how I wanted to be remembered by him. That's just life I guess. God, stop dying and leaving the rest of us alone out here in this shithole!

Btw I carefully inquired about his emotional state three times in the past month. One time he evaded and the other two times he just left immediately. I think he might've had his mind set on this for a bit. :(

SHIT.
We were gonna kick it when I was next down in Berkeley. Such a smart and kind person; the world has incurred quite a loss. :(

ebola

So goddamn sad. Rest in peace, Coolio/Dennis. At a loss for words, honestly... I only met you once, but I knew you to be one of the smartest and good-intentioned people I've met, and it's quite depressing to see you go. Would've been great to really know ya.

RIP.

It always hurts to know we lost a Bluelighter, but hurts even more when you recognize or know the person.

Rest in Peace

:( :(
I have known coolio for a few years now. I have always considered him a good friend, just sucks sometimes drugs get such a grip there is nothing you can do to help. Im left with feelings of anger and sadness. More feelings of anger though.

Where ever he may be I hope he is resting, bc he def was not here.

RIP Dennis I will never forget you buddy. :( :?

Last edited:
I didn't know coolio as long as most of you but the times i did have a chance to talk with the man he was a great person and the thought of loosing another good BL member is terrible news but i hope he is in a better place he will be missed

RIP coolio. So many fucking good times with this guy.... jesus.

Another one. FUCK HEROIN

FUCK.

seriously man I hope you are doin better on the other side.

dude always spoke his mind and said things how they were.

RIP, man.

Holy shit. This is awful. He showed up in SLR every once in a while.

RIP

Dude.....

I remember writing to you while you finished your jail sentence and trying to send you interesting things to read about. I remember candyflipping at 3 am and sitting outside trying to figure out what the wildlife was saying to one another. We didn't talk over the last few years but I never forgot you. I hope you're resting peacefully and whatever pain you were running from is gone. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Rip Dennis

SHIT.
We were gonna kick it when I was next down in Berkeley. Such a smart and kind person; the world has incurred quite a loss. :(

ebola

I think it was Coolio that got me in contact with you, if I remember right (or was it the other way around?). He was always around to talk to- seeing him offline for this long made me know something was up, but I'm surprised and saddened to hear that he had been considering suicide.

Lately when I tried getting in touch with him I wouldn't get a response.

God bless him and his family and friends. <3 RIP Coolio, you will be missed.