European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The News Thread v. Your Penises Are Too Large And It's All Our Fault

Valkyrie

Bluelighter
I don't think we've got a current news thread so let's discuss what's happening in the the big wide world (that's the thing outside your window). Post the news stories that have caught your attention. I'm going to start with this gem.

Women Love Big Cock

r1098094_13216780.jpg

Side benefit of living in a cold climate = smallcocks get to breed =D

EDIT: Just noticed this research was conducted on Australian women. I'm suddenly not so bothered after all.

366628.jpg

Long and thin goes too far in
short and thick does the trick

what if its short and thin or long and thick ?

Poor Whores Are Poor (or, Selling Sex in a Buyer's Market)

A report says that sex workers in Westminster are at greater risk of violence because of a fall in demand and an increase in those selling sex.

The study by Westminster Council shows the recession has led sex workers to cut their prices, accept more clients and take greater risks.

The police, the NHS, council workers and sex work projects contributed to the report.

It recommends increased training and joint-agency work.

The report says: "Saturation of the market has had the impact of increased competition, meaning some sex workers are now selling sex for less money and providing a wider range of services."

At least under the Tories there's one service that's becoming more affordable :D

I'd also love to see what "training" is involved. Do prossies get certificates of excellence from the council? Or perhaps certificates of hygiene?

Finally my pubescent dream of a career in Sex Inspection may prove a reality.

fucking hell that's a pretty up-close-and-personal view of the crash!

I don't think we've got a current news thread so let's discuss what's happening in the the big wide world (that's the thing outside your window). Post the news stories that have caught your attention. I'm going to start with this gem.

Women Love Big Cock

I love all the men in the comments who are getting outraged and saying the study is bullshit =D

News

Cultured beef - backroll's Google burger - here's the video of today's event

It has no fat which is a big issue, it also looks manufactured. Early days of course.

My favourite bit is when the US food writer - one of the two "unpaid" tasters - gratuitously plugs his book, giving the audience a cynical laugh (19:13), :D he ploughs on anyway. Here I am plugging it again so he gets the last laugh.

Oh there's a google glass wearer asking a question :|

Last edited:
I like how all they seem to have on the news is food critics weighing in, like the intent was to make some gourmet burger instead of potentially solving or at least partially solving issues like animal cruelty and hunger in lesser developed nations. Had to turn BBC off cos it was just some bird banging on about how it had no fat and wasn't juicy enough, and then a food critic getting all snobby about it. It's interesting to hear but for God's sake look beyond your own stomachs eh?

Well they do that because they're trying to make it relevant to the "(wo)man in the street", of whom they have a very low opinion ;) The audience at the event were very peeved that none of them got a taste, too, because that's what most of them wanted to write about, and the tasters spoke almost exclusively of the texture, presumably because the taste is quite poor! Maybe they should have waited till they had fat before doing this, not sure what the point of it was since they have funding already and it's at least 10 years off.

I wonder how much Ian Tomlinsons family settled out of court for.

Oh and Rolfs on bail :(