• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The News Thread v. Your Penises Are Too Large And It's All Our Fault

Johnson, 30, was caught by officers wearing a woman’s bra over his shirt and carrying a bag of spuds as he entered the Travelodge in Eastleigh.

When Judge Peter Henry asked James Johnson why he was filling up a bath with potatoes he replied: ‘It felt the right thing to do at the time.’

Such an excellent reply. No harm in a bit of spontaneity.

Last edited:
I wish Peter Hitchins would just fuck off and die, preferably extremely slowly with agonising pain. I'd call him a cunt, but Limpet would just remind me that cunts are useful...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...tion-treats-one-minority-human-whos-next.html

When he is in the position to become pregnant, then he can fuckin open his rancid gob. Not before, and certainly not in the name of 'christianity'...

Cunt.

Last edited:
He needs to drink bleach and die of cancer, the fucking whoreborn guttersnipe; I'd gladly poison him with amatoxin for the price of a joint. He has that sort of face you just want to twat with a claw hammer, a very theresa may sort of face, or stick a PIKL rifle up his rear end and fry his goolies extra-crispy with a well-placed plasma bolt.. Just because.

And damn, I should NOT have drunk that second liter of rum...I read that as 'caught having sex with children' at first. Major fucked up haha.

I had heard of them smoking that stuff before but the whole "Bluetooth" thing to me is quite wrong.
Jesus I have felt bad for putting bleach into works before & adding 100*c water, these guys are into a whole new thing!!!!

Im from SA and its the truth they do it, its scary shit

The nyoape or whoonga here is bad, it has sky rocketed the crime because they will do just about anything to get it.

"A Labour councillor has claimed he has fathered a child with an alien and that the regular sex he has with the extra terrestrial is causing tension in his human marriage.
Simon Parkes, who represents Stakesby on Whitby Town Council, told the Northern Echo he has had a child called Zarka with an alien he refers to as the Cat Queen.
The driving instructor, who has three children with his human wife, said the intercourse with the alien happens about four times a year."

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/20...x-alien-marriage-_n_3458236.html?guccounter=1

"A Labour councillor has claimed he has fathered a child with an alien and that the regular sex he has with the extra terrestrial is causing tension in his human marriage.
Simon Parkes, who represents Stakesby on Whitby Town Council, told the Northern Echo he has had a child called Zarka with an alien he refers to as the Cat Queen.
The driving instructor, who has three children with his human wife, said the intercourse with the alien happens about four times a year."

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/20...x-alien-marriage-_n_3458236.html?guccounter=1

FFS! Sometimes there is a real argument for capital punishment.

The crime being 'excessive stupidity'...