• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The News Thread v. Your Penises Are Too Large And It's All Our Fault

It looked like that to me at first too but today's BBC story came up in a google search when I went off on my own archaic erotica rummaging session ;)

More news: marmz is creepy.

I don't have a tumblr account, but I found one for your collection on the front page

NSFW:
tumblr_n0ao9nTPTq1ro8ysbo1_r1_500.gif

Oh, and news just in: Shambles has far too much spare time on his hands.

Oopsies. I'm not the greatest at multitasking (to say the least) and was trying to do a whole other thing when posting that penis captivus story and forgot to include any context or linky to the relevant article. Not sure if it's more amusing just left dangling there on its own or not now. Will leave it up to y'all to decide whether I'm meaning penises. posts or both.

I don't have a tumblr account, but I found one for your collection on the front page

NSFW:
tumblr_n0ao9nTPTq1ro8ysbo1_r1_500.gif

I don't have an account for anything other than DLing erotica gifs. I don't blog on there or post any of my own images or submit any to my subscribed groups.

And there's nowt creepy about collecting erotic gifs btw. Unless you were born without a libido.

Here, see how much more awesome the kind I collect are, compared to yours ;p
NSFW:

She means it.
NSFW:
JVUtCN3.jpg
SEDAnLr.jpg
C9SWdsv.jpg
LsdEtr4.gif
nAoNdzd.jpg
qAWM0N6.jpg
QeK1cTj.jpg
I0NNi5r.jpg
DCwBz9O.jpg
qST99Tq.gif
ErHgukt.jpg
ofAYjI7.jpg
98tpA9A.jpg
OEs4fcb.jpg
r5qCvIt.gif

No need to thank me! ... and so, yeah, so back to tha news ... <3

big talk coming from the guy with a penchant for meticulously organised historical screenshots and whose idea of harmless flirting involves thrusting unsolicited pictures of your bodily waste onto innocent harm reduction forum girls, young raas

^ That's Raas's way of creating 'romance'. Quite novel really. I suspect he's a secret Veronica Moser fan. (she being an old skool internet legend, before even Tubgirl emerged to take the crown)

OI! who edited my post before the the free edit time expired?!

REVEAL YOURSELF GHOST MOD!

(I didn't know you could do that btw, Mods. Thought it would auto write in a reason for editing, even tho it was done within the normal alloted edit expiry time.)

I'm now on high :sus: alert FOR FUTURE ABUSES OF POWER ;p

Last edited:
I was kidding with the creepy comment because I didn't realise marmz was being serious, thought she was kidding to coincide with Knocks post which was actually joking!

At least I think it was. Or have I put my foot in it twice now?

Thanks anyway for showing me half your collection, I hope you know I was currently eating.

BHM said:
whose idea of harmless flirting involves thrusting unsolicited pictures of your bodily waste onto innocent harm reduction forum girls, young raas

Being strict, virtuous, sinless Christian (Minus a few snoop doggy songs and alcohol consumption here and there,) I've been out the flirting game for a while now; so forgive my rustiness. I thought the poopoo pics were sweet. *Sigh* I don't get woman these days. Might need to PM you for some tips in the near future.

Knock you're a cunt.

But a funny one at least, I was totally fooled/shocked/impressed with those pictures for about 5 minutes.

funny that because you've totally missed the fact that I only added the words "she means it" and an extra pair of NSFW tags.

If only I could dredge up cockpic(k)s from the internet so quickly :D

Piss off knock, you clearly have them saved to your favourites folder for ease of access.

just accept it; marmz really is a perv. It's OK to be a perv though.

just not pervy enough for your poo.

^ I just found out ratemypoo.com has been defunct for the past 10 years, hence the fact I can't register. So only one person on the Internet was lucky enough to see the true monstrous size of it; but the bitch didn't even appreciate it.

On a more serious note; jesting with "creep comment". Marmz is not a creep; more of a dignified perv.

Right I'm going to stop posting in this thread.... now!

Those gifs n pics were already on my HD (along with 1000's of similar). The only time expended tonight was to host em using IMGUR which took five mins

right. knackered. bed time for me.

have fun with those gifs Raasmond. You know you wanna ;p Just say 5 Hail Mary's in the morning <3

I think he enjoyed them more than he is willing to let on, you know.

^ The truth must surely lie somewhere in between
12.gif

Here, see how much more awesome the kind I collect are, compared to yours ;p
NSFW:

She means it.
NSFW:
JVUtCN3.jpg
SEDAnLr.jpg
C9SWdsv.jpg
LsdEtr4.gif
nAoNdzd.jpg
qAWM0N6.jpg
QeK1cTj.jpg
I0NNi5r.jpg
DCwBz9O.jpg
qST99Tq.gif
ErHgukt.jpg
ofAYjI7.jpg
98tpA9A.jpg
OEs4fcb.jpg
r5qCvIt.gif

I think he enjoyed them more than he is willing to let on, you know.

Those gifs n pics were already on my HD (along with 1000's of similar). The only time expended tonight was to host em using IMGUR which took five mins

right. knackered. bed time for me.

have fun with those gifs Raasmond. You know you wanna ;p Just say 5 Hail Mary's in the morning <3

Hmmm... fair do's, they did kick the shit out of my innocent picture.

My problem with the pictures, is that you don't actually know who the people are and why they are taking them.

For instance this one:
NSFW:
QeK1cTj.jpg

EDIT ~~~~ PERSONAL INFO ~~~~~ REMOVED

Last edited: