• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The News Thread v. Your Penises Are Too Large And It's All Our Fault

Rather predictability, the cracks are starting to show in the PSA:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/30/nitro...al-after-landmark-court-decision-6889733/amp/

I've also just heard on radio 4 that the PSA is going to be 'reviewed'. I wouldn't expect much though from a government that likes to bury its head in the sand - especially with a PM that looks like a fuckin ostrich...

Then there's this:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/travel/...raffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

Brings a whole new meaning to 'frothy coffee'...

Last edited:
I've heard a retarded gorilla has been caught drink driving. Goes by the name of Wayne, apparently. Otherwise known as wanker. Ha!! Cupid stunt...

Coming from someone who is often around young women, I disagree. Mature women, care more about your personality and confidence. I am a husky guy but because I carry myself confidently by putting my shoulders upright and by being a friendly and caring person, women are heavily drawn to me. Is my dick big? Ugh sort of...It is about 8 inches (mind you I am 17 so still growing) and I have a stomach w/ hairy pubes so tbh it looks a bit more like 7. Anyhow, you have to put all of those insecurities aside and focus on the good things.

coming from someone who is often around young women, i disagree. Mature women, care more about your personality and confidence. I am a husky guy but because i carry myself confidently by putting my shoulders upright and by being a friendly and caring person, women are heavily drawn to me. Is my dick big? Ugh sort of...it is about 8 inches (mind you i am 17 so still growing) and i have a stomach w/ hairy pubes so tbh it looks a bit more like 7. Anyhow, you have to put all of those insecurities aside and focus on the good things.

wtf?? :?

People like this are the reason why we can't have nice things.

British tourists already had a bad reputation for getting drunk, pissing, puking and even shitting all over the place and having noisy sex in public. Now the resorts are going to have to pay more expensive premiums to insure themselves against this sort of liability. It's only our continued membership of the EU that's stopping other European countries from banning Britons altogether .....

People like this are the reason why we can't have nice things.

British tourists already had a bad reputation for getting drunk, pissing, puking and even shitting all over the place and having noisy sex in public. Now the resorts are going to have to pay more expensive premiums to insure themselves against this sort of liability. It's only our continued membership of the EU that's stopping other European countries from banning Britons altogether .....

That's right Julie. But lordy, lordy, how things are gonna change...

Note to you fuckin ignorant brexiters - you've thoroughly shit your own nest...

BTW, nevermind 'Brits abroad', I service a very expensive hotel/castle in Cheshire and have been informed by the staff that the 'Love rat' footballer who's just been fucked for drink driving is a total cunt and him and his entourage are a bunch of fuckin disgusting pricks who puke and shit all over their £800/night suite on a regular basis...

Was I surprised? Was I fuck!

Last edited:
Innit. Even by the Conservative Party's admittedly low standards this current crop are particularly repugnant :|

Coming from someone who is often around young women, I disagree. Mature women, care more about your personality and confidence. I am a husky guy but because I carry myself confidently by putting my shoulders upright and by being a friendly and caring person, women are heavily drawn to me. Is my dick big? Ugh sort of...It is about 8 inches (mind you I am 17 so still growing) and I have a stomach w/ hairy pubes so tbh it looks a bit more like 7. Anyhow, you have to put all of those insecurities aside and focus on the good things.

what on god's green earth is this about?
this is a joke right...? yeah? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

It's only our continued membership of the EU that's stopping other European countries from banning Britons altogether .....

For now :)
And they'd be right to. Love from a postgraduate-degree qualified disgusting EU citizen who's been told more times than she can count that this country doesn't like 'my kind'. I'm glad you won't be missing me or my incredibly high taxes paid to a country that thinks I'm a rat.
Can't wait to leave.

RIP Stanislav Petrov, the Man Who Saved the World.

If it were not for his ability to keep a cool head in a crisis, it's quite probable that none of us would be here today.

Seems he passed away awhile back, but the news has only broken recently.