• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The News Thread v. Your Penises Are Too Large And It's All Our Fault

Stoicism is probably wise with the current establishment ignoring the ACMD et al (when they were good).

I never thought I'd see any illegal drug regulated in my life time, but global trends are shifting and dictating otherwise, i'm sure we'll catch up eventually, once the puritans in power see da light.

edit - speaking of daily fail, wonder whatever happened to Ismene...

Good point Bella. Where is he? Wonder if anyone is in contact with him.

Not sure, last time I saw him he was still endlessly debating ego death with hippies over in PD.

Nevertheless hope he's live n kicking.

It was in my local rag this week that 13 people have been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine. I live in a small town and it turns out the two main geezers are an old workmate I used to sell speed and weed to, and the landlord of a pub I regularly visit in my work. Here's me moaning about not knowing any dealers anymore, and it's been under my nose (figuratively speaking) for ages. Bah!

Methadone mix up. Well ho-ree-sheet. You have to wonder how such a mistake could happen. Was it labeled as methadone or labeled as the antibiotic? Too many questions that are unanswered. half arse reporting gets on ma tits.

omg what a pharmacyst, ugh, moron.

then again, everyone makes mistakes. In an ideal world he would've given her regulated Heroin amirite :D

If it was labelled as methadone, then the mother was careless for not reading it first.

Yet another shockingly shoddy piece of reporting from that wank rag called 'Metro':

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/15/fathe...police-guard-after-taking-spice-6449201/#mv-b

"The ‘synthetic cannabinoids’ collectively known as Spice were banned by the government last April. But they are still widely available on Manchester’s streets and in many of the country’s prisons.

The drug is made up of a range of amphetamines and other laboratory-created chemicals that vary wildly from batch to batch.
Before the ban, it was being sold either over the counter or online under a variety of brand names such as Annihilation and GoCaine.
Greater Manchester Police says Spice – and similar substances – are now a ‘big community safety issue in the centre of Manchester’

FFS... 8(

Want to smoke something synthetic that mimics the effects of cannabis? You want some speed, my friend.

To be fair though, the best way to smoke that stuff was to fly over the Mexican desert .....

It would have been more accurate to have said mother who lost daughter to prohibition-fuelled ignorance.

Other than that, I think she held her own admirably against the pro-ignorance presenter. Maybe this could be the beginning of a movement for change. I mean, somebody else is finally saying what some of us have been saying for years .....

Probably not actually news to nearly anyone on here, but it's good to see ketamine depression treatment getting positive press from the BBC. Someone should let them know MXE has a more prominent and longer lasting afterglow effect. ;)

I thought the very same thing when I heard the news this morning Mr. Mind. I wouldn't be surprised if this research was inspired by anecdotal reports of the efficacy of MXE in this respect, but chose ketamine as it has a much longer history of use.

Was going to post this earlier but have been uncharacteristically busy on here today and forgot.

That MXE really impressed the shit out of you didn't it Fubar. You reckon it was the nicest you've ever been?

Was going to post this earlier but have been uncharacteristically busy on here today and forgot.

That MXE really impressed the shit out of you didn't it Fubar. You reckon it was the nicest you've ever been?

Yeh, I really was impressed Stee - especially as it was the first RC I'd ever tried. Not all of my experiences on it could be called 'nice' though - a little bit too much could be hellish - but still impressive in a severely twisted and totally divorced from reality kind of way.

I remember that BaxterCaine tool on that documentary smashing it IV all bastard day. So from what your saying is that as good as it is it definitely had that shady edge like?

I don't think that Baxter guy had a fuckin clue what he was slamming tbh. I thought it was ethylphenidate wasn't it?

I'm not sure if 'shady' is quite the right word, but it was fuckin powerful and very dose dependent. Even my strongest mushroom trips have never produced such sensory overload as that stuff did when I had a bit too much - to the point of thinking my brain really had melted. But the dissociation means that you don't give a fuck. It's certainly something I personally wouldn't take in high doses in a social situation. But get the dose right and it was awesome. Remember the Chemical Brothers set at Glasto a couple of years back? I watched that on the 'red button' 3 times in succession sat on my sofa alone and raving my little titties off. It was brilliant :)