• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Michael

ocean

Bluelight Crew
With great sadness, I've come to let you know that 'Michael' has passed away.

<3 RIP Michael.
You will be greatly missed. <3

Wow...I am shocked and saddened.

I will say this, though. For a guy who struggled for a long time, at least he got some sober time, during which he got to travel and learn the art of self-forgiveness, before the end. He got to live out some of his second chance at life, which not everyone will be able to do.

I definitely saw him change over the years, and he was invaluable to TDS in recent times.

RIP Michael and thanks for giving us all hope that we can turn it around too.

Michael will be missed here for sure. This is extremely sad news, but I am also thankful that we were able to have his presence here in TDS. He was a great guy and gave some really good advice.

This is devastating. :( Lots of love to family and friends. <3

Holy shit that is awful RIP. I had a conversation about john hartford with him not that long ago...man that is depressing. What happened? can you say

RIP

this is really sad news :(

I know I've been to a few of the same concerts with him, but never had the chance to meet him

to all affected by his passing - stay strong!

This is terrible terrible news :( <3 The photo thread and the pet thread won't be the same without his beautiful photography and his lovely doggy Molly.

<3 Michael <3

NO NO NO NO NO. I just went on a walk this morning and took pictures of the wildflowers to post for him. Not Micheal. Why Michael? He gave us the moon every month. He gave us Molly the wonder dog. He gave us mushrooms and birds and wildflowers, all with their proper names. He let me know whenever he wore his hat.