• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Michael

Went out and talked to the moon and you tonight. That old moon listened. I hope your family does something with your photography.<3

I'm tearing up again reading this... I miss you man... your photos and insight have got me through hardtimes. On days that I felt like giving up, you always seemed to capture the beauty in this world in some way and I got through that day...thank you Michael for your service and all the great things you brought to the bluelight family. Ill chat with you a bit later when I pray.

Oh my god. I haven't been looking at Bluelight recently and I just now came across this thread.

I haven't read any of the responses yet but I want to pay my condolences. I have chatted with michael off/on via Bluelight since 2001. He was one of the first Bluelighters I got close with.

This is absolutely devastating.

Rest in Peace <3

ugh just went to the "say something you cant say to their face" thread and accidentally went to the first page and didn't notice it. saw you posted and got all excited then saw the date... 2012...

I haven't been on bluelight in a bit, and I seen this thread.. Incredibly sad news.. I've talked to him, and agree his photography was amazing..My
Condolences to his friends and family.

I can't help but think of you when I see the moon.

I saw it the other night, it was so clear. I tried to take a picture of it but you totally have me beat.

<3

Wow, I missed this and am deeply saddened to now hear about it. I never got to know Michael all that well, but I always construed him as someone who had conquered his demons and was in an embrace w/ the beauty on this planet.... someone I wanted to become, in those ways, at least.

I wish I coulda got to know him better. RIP.

Wait, what? Michael, as in the photographer fellow? One of the coolest guys to grace BL?

Fuck. I need to process this. He was a talented and super-friendly guy, who seemed to really be doing well the last time I was here.

I wish peace and serenity to his family at this time. May he rest in peace.

Fucking shit, Michael and Coolio within days? :(:(

They say death always happens in clusters. Seems to be true :(

RIP Michael :(

It's weird, I'm kind of a BL n00b, but have been part of the dead community for half of my life. I still think about Michael, even though I never personally met him. Dead Heads kind of flock together, so I suppose we shared that bond. He was a good soul, we traded some music links. Fuckin A.

RIP, Brother Michael.

Tuesday night bingo at the senior center is more rockin' than the further show this past weekend.
You didn't miss much, Michael.

486981_4745425269124_104215007_n.jpg

Last edited:
Michael :(

I saw the moon tonight and thought of you. It was gorgeous. I always think of you when I look at the moon.

That's his nephew in the picture Scratch. No kids. Sad looking at that pic, he was so happy there. Seemed really at peace with himself, gone just when new beginnings should have been bearing fruit for him. RIP Michael.