• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Michael

I never spoke to him but lurked his lovely wildlife pictures in the picture threads frequently. Anyone who takes the time to take pictures like that must have been a lovely person <3

Now I'll definitely have to get around to making your Beef and Barley soup recipe.

There are only 4 ways, I think, he would want to be commemorated:

1.) Go on a spiritual journey and find yourself.
2.) Adopt a pet and name it Molly.
3.) Catalog every moment of beauty you see and share it with the world.
4.) Make soup.

Oh G*d no, not Michael. This has been an awful few weeks but not Michael too. First thing I opened this morning was Facebook to find this awful news right there at the top.

RIP Michael. You *will* be missed. <3

To all that knew him, friends and family: ((( <3 )))

You were so happy to meet one of your heros just a little while away:

michael.jpg

Last edited:
Very sad micheal was old school bluelight. He did slot for this site gave alot of himself in thrse forums. He was one of those posters whos avatar in a thread made me read ever word of his post. We lost a good one fellas. I for one will feel the loss.

I just wanted to ask if people could refrain from speculation about the cause of death. If/when his family/friends know it is up to them if they want to share that info with us. I know this is a hard time for everyone, I just don't think it serves a purpose to make guesses or assumptions about what may have happened. Thanks.

I'd like to go on record stating he never touched me (okay, we hugged once, but it was consensual; emphasis on sensual)...OR kids. He was good like that.

LOL Mr. Sticky. I didn't know him aside from his posts on here but I believe he would enjoy the humour <3

Wow what a punch in the gut and good post RedLeader
Rip

I am happy that I didnt know him becose it would make so much worse feelin

Rest In Peace

Wow. michael. I can't believe this news :( :( :(

My condolences to his family and his friends; Bluelight has lost a VERY valuable and beloved star from its constellation this week.

Rest In Peace, my friend, Michael.
My heart goes out to you and your beautiful spirit.

I am shattered.

<3<3<3

~ Vaya

No way :(

I met Michael at Starscape several years back. Solid dude for sure, and his photography skills were amazing.

I'll make some soup and pet a dog tonight in his honor.

Dear me... this is very sad news.

A little bit of Bluelight history just went with him.

RIP bro.

:( Rest in peace. I found Michael to be helpful, especially when we would talk about sobriety and recovery. My condolences to his friends and family.

For fuck's sake. Too much fucking death.
RIP michael, you'll be missed.

@ Swimmingdancer:

Thank you for laughing with me for just a moment during this tragedy; I'm certain Michael would have appreciated it. <3