• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Why are all HR Departments Almost Exclusively Staffed by Women?

Duly noted.

So you can't get hired in the corporate world. I'm sorry about that. Suck it up and do something about it. Do something constructive like finding someone else to proofread your resume. You're not accomplishing anything by sitting here bitching about it....other than giving us free entertainment on the interwebz. It appears as if you are not even trying to get hired. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am.

Well, duly note this: In the past 12 years this economy and job structure was wrecked. Jobs move overseas, there is an abundance of college grads because they had nothing else to do other than go to school, and the recent economic crash plus the wildest corporate downsizing have resulted in huge unemployment. I might get lucky, but what about all the other millions who don't every time one person does?
Jim welcomes back John Williams from Shadow Government Statistics. John believes the real unemployment rate is 22%, not 8.1%, which is why it still feels like a recession. He also calculates the CPI at 6%, not 2.8%, and explains how the government manipulates the rate of inflation. Lastly, John believes the US is still on track for hyperinflation in 2014 as we near the coming fiscal cliff.
With 22% REAL unemployment, it is fair to complain. Even if I get lucky, I still am going to complain.
http://www.financialsense.com/finan...eal-unemployment-rate-the-coming-fiscal-cliff

Jerry, You sound like white racists who told Rosa Parks to quit complaining about not giving up her seat to a white man.

With the kind of leverage 22% unemployment creates, corporations can really fuck people over.
As to this thread, an HR dept. controls employment for a company. If that company does not discriminate, and HR dept. should be comprised of a very balanced ratio of gender and race!

So you can't get hired in the corporate world. I'm sorry about that. Suck it up and do something about it. Do something constructive like finding someone else to proofread your resume. You're not accomplishing anything by sitting here bitching about it....other than giving us free entertainment on the interwebz. It appears as if you are not even trying to get hired. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am.

I'm offended by this garbage. This is not about me and only me. This is a problem that as I noted above 22% of Americans are finding no employment as well as maybe 22% more who are grossly underemployed. You are not just spitting on me when you say crap like this. We are all getting others to look over our resumes if we were even fortunate enough to be applying for work that requires one. We all have that stupid shit figured out bro, but thanks for asking. People read this, and I am saying what they are thinking. It might frighten you, but people are talking and complaining and soon enough, it will turn into action.

You might be cheesing now, but your company can fold anytime and leave your happy ass jobless. Your job could be scrapped due to lack of funding.

People are doing everything they can to get hired. Do you want us to stalk people in charge of hiring to put forth a great show of effort? You are in effect not only spitting on me, but maybe up to 50% of Americans when you play that line of talk. Do you honestly think that these corporations are not filling positions because they aren't receiving well-proofread resumes? The truth is that they have eliminated these positions and most of these beautifully written and custom tailored resumes and cover letters are not even making it to the desks of the hiring managers for the relatively few available good jobs.

I hate you.

Last edited:
Honestly, MFR, your style of discussion in this thread and its spin-off makes me think that you find taking offense (along with righteous indignation and proclamations of incredulity) downright fun, or at least entertaining.

ebola

I'm offended by this garbage. This is not about me and only me. This is a problem that as I noted above 22% of Americans are finding no employment as well as maybe 22% more who are grossly underemployed. You are not just spitting on me when you say crap like this. We are all getting others to look over our resumes if we were even fortunate enough to be applying for work that requires one. We all have that stupid shit figured out bro, but thanks for asking. People read this, and I am saying what they are thinking. It might frighten you, but people are talking and complaining and soon enough, it will turn into action.

You might be cheesing now, but your company can fold anytime and leave your happy ass jobless. Your job could be scrapped due to lack of funding.

People are doing everything they can to get hired. Do you want us to stalk people in charge of hiring to put forth a great show of effort? You are in effect not only spitting on me, but maybe up to 50% of Americans when you play that line of talk. Do you honestly think that these corporations are not filling positions because they aren't receiving well-proofread resumes? The truth is that they have eliminated these positions and most of these beautifully written and custom tailored resumes and cover letters are not even making it to the desks of the hiring managers for the relatively few available good jobs.

I hate you.

Remember the XFL? I'ma get one of those jerseys.

hate.jpg

I'm not cheesing. With the assholes in Washington fucking every thing up, my job could very well be scrapped.

But you know what? Not you or anybody else will hear me crying about it. I don't have time for that shit. The times I've been unemployed, I hit the pavement and applied until I got something. A good way to beat unemployment discrimination is to get a shit job and keep looking for better stuff just as rigorously as before.

I don't tell people to do things I have not gone out and done myself.

Honestly, MFR, your style of discussion in this thread and its spin-off makes me think that you find taking offense (along with righteous indignation and proclamations of incredulity) downright fun, or at least entertaining.

ebola

I try to make the most of it. Get your anarcho-commie ass in gear and start backing me up against this corporate culture and widening inequality!

i don't think it's him you hate...

alasdair

Well, contrary to the narrow minded wisdom of today's advice columns, I'm not what you think - I'm not hating myself for not landing some great managment or CEO job. Truthfully, I don't want to be part of any corporate world and I don't even want to do corporate things. That shit turns me off. I want to get people thinking about a new world based on more humane, less mechanical type rules.

Truthfully, it was Jerry that I hated. I really hated him when I wrote that. I never hate for long though.
I just hate it when people say suck it up and deal with it. Believe me, I have many many times. I don't wish that shit on anybody whio isn't a complete evil asshole.

Sometimes we must suck it up of course, but sometimes there is a limit to it, and I think things are headed for shit really really fast in this economy.

Really, I think HR is a good link of the corporate culture to attack. I undoubtedly think that HR's are responisble for trashing America's colleges and Universities. They also are much hated in private corps too for very good reasons. I think they operate based on the worst concepts in American female culture.

Human Resources tends to be a "let's talk about your feelings" sort of job; I believe most straight men are taught, whether directly or indirectly, those sentiments = GIRLINESS = UNmasculine (gasp)!

The truth on the issue

^ or maybe hr = helpful resort or humane reinforcement :)

perhaps the skills and temperament required to be successful in hr tend to be more commonly found in women?

alasdair

Women are better organisers and thus are suited to secretarial and coordinator positions. Men are better at technical, engineering, scientific positions. in every company I've worked at, the most brilliant minds have been men combining left and right brain brilliance. Women often get hired in technical positions because they're female to fill an unspoken 'quota' and more brilliant men are overlooked.

This disparity makes perfect evolutionary sense:
The IQ distributions in all major IQ tests are markedly different between men and women, on average men and women are roughly equal but women's IQs are more grouped around the middle whereas men's are more spread across the spectrum, meaning there are more stupid men than women but a lot more highly intelligent men than women.
This is because the bigger the difference between men the easier it is for women to select the smarted mates and the best selected from an evenly spread group is going to be much more intelligent than the best selected from an average group thus humanity's intellectual evolution advances more rapidly via natural selection.

Men and women also have different strengths for evolutionary reasons (hunting/warfare/engineering - male vs gathering, the need to read social cues ensuring offspring survival and looking after the nest environment -female)

One notes that there is no push to get more men into HR but there is a huge push to get more women into science. This misandry has a sinister cause:

1. The reason that the globalist elite have been pushing feminism is because men are the biggest threat to their control of the populations. In every takeover or suppression of an enemy throughout history the men were taken out first. Men are more likely to view totalitarian authority as an alpha male threat whereas women are more likely to view it as a protector (related to women liking the 'bad boys'). Men are thus more likely to challenge authority and are physically more dangerous.

2. Globalist inspired feminism is also about societal divide and conquer. They need to destroy the social fabric to make it harder for familial relationships to form particularly between men and women as families provide cohesion and resistance against tyranny. So pushing women to abandon traditional nurturing female traits and to pursue male qualities creates friction as men have evolved to protect and compliment women not compete with them. Relationships have become harder to form between men and women, divorce is at an all time high, marriage at an all time low as women abandon their biological natures in favour of pursuing masculine traits, ending up with internal conflict and they are often unhappy.

At the heart of feminism lies deception. Feminism was created by the power elite as a communist tool (modelled off Stalinesque Russian female empowerment techniques) to make society more divided, more matriarchal and thus more controllable.

Women are better organisers and thus are suited to secretarial and coordinator positions. Men are better at technical, engineering, scientific positions. in every company I've worked at, the most brilliant minds have been men combining left and right brain brilliance. Women often get hired in technical positions because they're female to fill an unspoken 'quota' and more brilliant men are overlooked.

The IQ distributions in all major IQ tests are markedly different between men and women, on average men and women are roughly equal but women's IQs are more grouped around the middle whereas men's are more spread across the spectrum, meaning there are more stupid men than women but a lot more highly intelligent men than women.
This is because the bigger the difference between men the easier it is for women to select the smarted mates and the best selected from an evenly spread group is going to be much more intelligent than the best selected from an average group thus humanity's intellectual evolution advances more rapidly via natural selection.

Men and women also have different strengths for evolutionary reasons (hunting/warfare/engineering - male vs gathering, the need to read social cues ensuring offspring survival and looking after the nest environment -female)

One notes that there is no push to get more men into HR but there is a huge push to get more women into science. This misandry has a sinister cause:

1. The reason that the globalist elite have been pushing feminism is because men are the biggest threat to their control of the populations. In every takeover or suppression of an enemy throughout history the men were taken out first. Men are more likely to view totalitarian authority as an alpha male threat whereas women are more likely to view it as a protector (related to women liking the 'bad boys'). Men are thus more likely to challenge authority and are physically more dangerous.

2. Globalist inspired feminism is also about societal divide and conquer. They need to destroy the social fabric to make it harder for familial relationships to form particularly between men and women as families provide cohesion and resistance against tyranny. So pushing women to abandon traditional nurturing female traits and to pursue male qualities creates friction as men have evolved to protect and compliment women not compete with them. Relationships have become harder to form between men and women, divorce is at an all time high, marriage at an all time low as women abandon their biological natures in favour of pursuing masculine traits, ending up with internal conflict and they are often unhappy.

At the heart of feminism lies deception. Feminism was created by the power elite as a communist tool (modelled off Stalinesque Russian female empowerment techniques) to make society more divided, more matriarchal and thus more controllable.

lol

I don't know what kind of commies you hang out with but I've never met a woman I could control, much less understand.

Aldies grochery store hire only single mothers.

Bitchs be cash registering, colletcing buggies, unloading the truck.

Current HR department at my work which consists of seven people:
seniority manager - female
manager - male
generalists: one male, one female
admins - one male, two females

There are not much man in HR because its just not attractive for them. Often its not as prestigious to be Head of HR then e.g. Head of Sales. HR is often labeld as "soft", because it deals with humans and not numbers and tech stuff. Compared to other company function is HR deemed to be not as important.

On the other hand women realise the essence of HR, its power. My (female)cousin just went in HR, because she wanted to "hire and fire". By having a say, who will rise or fall, HR can be a really powerfull department. Its kind of a secret service light that tracks, audits and controls its employees.

indeed.

so, in response to the op:answer: they're not.

alasdair

Personally speaking as to the subject, it's my experience that most employees in Human Resources are women. I've had more jobs than anyone I have yet to meet.
Go to a temp service, how many men do you see working there? It's all or nearly all women.
I've worked for car dealerships (all women HR and one effeminate gay man).
Cable companies (all women HR)
Fast Food (all women in HR)
Marketing company (all women in HR)

Even among people I know, the few that work in HR are women.
The one guy I know that comes from a HR background, unemployed. Hmm.

Is it a trend? It seems like it.

You seem like one of those people that refuse to believe obvious truths unless it's proved in a double blind placebo controlled study, 10 times over.

If I were to just guess what the numbers actually look like, women/men ratio on Human resources positions, it wouldn't surprise me if it was 90% or greater women.

By having a say, who will rise or fall, HR can be a really powerfull department. Its kind of a secret service light that tracks, audits and controls its employees.

I know you probably didn't mean this badly but I think it's an overrated department that doesn't help anyone. It secretly fucks up companies and wastes money. It's not for the good of any employee and it's only there as a safeguard to larger corporations. They make up shit to do and to care about, stuff that no one cares about to make themselves look important.

Really, wtf does a HR person do if everyone is reasonably behaved and on time. No ones getting fired. No ones getting hired. No one to get onto.... I got it!

"Let's make some catty shit up!! Everyone needs to know I am important! John has cancer and is taking medical marijuana... hmm I don't like that one bit. Let's make some rules about what Jewelry you can and can't wear cause I don't like Janes earrings in finance and her dresses are too short and causing a distraction in the work place! Hmph!"

It seems like it.
lots of things seem to be one thing and turn out to be another.

your position, to which you are absolutely entitled, seems to be "most of the hr people i've met personally are women therefore most people in hr must be women".

i'm saying that's an assumption and it's not necessarily a correct one.

i was just out in my street. i saw an asian lady walking two corgis. does that mean the only people who live on my street are asian ladies with two corgis?

alasdair