• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc kratom overdose? plz help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahn

Bluelighter
hi all. i've been taking kratom for about a week and a half now to help with my suboxone wd's, and i usually take around 10-15g a dose, usually one a day, sometimes 2. i usually take the maeng da. this morning i took about 15g, didnt feel too much so 3 hours later i re-dosed another 12g approximately. it all hit me at once...hearts racing, feelin real dizzy and got a TERRIBLE headache. should i make myself throw up or go to the ER? i've heard that its almost impossible to die, but i'd rather be safe than sorry. my luck i'll be the first person to die from this shit. i have yet to eat anything either. any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

If you fear for your own safety, always go to the ER..

We're not an emergency service and can't give you the help you need.

Seek medical attention if you feel you are in any danger whatsoever, always.

well the problem is that i'm stuck at home with no car, and watching my 2 stepkids...so i'd basically have to first find a babysitter(pretty impossible) and then call a freakin ambulance just to get to the ER. i dont really know how to gauge how i feel since ive only been taking kratom for a short time. i'm still a newbie at kratom, but i have a HUGE tolerance to every opiate i've ever encountered. i've been building up a tolerance to the kratom as well. i've definitely noticed a decrease in the potency of effects the kratom gives me. thx mr scag for the advice. i know you guys arent an emergency service, however this site has saved my life SEVERAL times. are there any warning signs i should look out for? i'm not really feeling nauseous which is strange. i just took some tylenol and excedrin for my headache, and i think i'm gonna try to eat in a little bit to see if that makes me feel better. also, does anyone know if taking sleep aids with kratom is a bad idea? this shit gives me terrible insomnia, and i can't sleep unless i take tylenol pm. i also have some melatonin pills, but i havent tried taking them yet since i dont know how they'll effect me. thanks all! bluelight fo life!

well the problem is that i'm stuck at home with no car, and watching my 2 stepkids...so i'd basically have to first find a babysitter(pretty impossible) and then call a freakin ambulance just to get to the ER. i dont really know how to gauge how i feel since ive only been taking kratom for a short time. i'm still a newbie at kratom, but i have a HUGE tolerance to every opiate i've ever encountered. i've been building up a tolerance to the kratom as well. i've definitely noticed a decrease in the potency of effects the kratom gives me. thx mr scag for the advice. i know you guys arent an emergency service, however this site has saved my life SEVERAL times. are there any warning signs i should look out for? i'm not really feeling nauseous which is strange. i just took some tylenol and excedrin for my headache, and i think i'm gonna try to eat in a little bit to see if that makes me feel better. also, does anyone know if taking sleep aids with kratom is a bad idea? this shit gives me terrible insomnia, and i can't sleep unless i take tylenol pm. i also have some melatonin pills, but i havent tried taking them yet since i dont know how they'll effect me. thanks all! bluelight fo life!

I use 100-150mg of Benadryl personally and although you'd think it'd knock you out in no tim, it usually takes a couple hours but it does make my eyes lids heavy. I think you're OK there but unfortunately I know nothing about Kratom. Curious - yes, taken - no.

ya it was a rough day, but i made it through. definitely feel a hell of a lot better now. after i forced some food down, and drank lots of water i started to feel halfway normal. i definitely do NOT suggest kratom. at first i thought it was a miracle drug, but in all seriousness its pretty damn sketchy. there just isnt enough information on the drug yet. it's strength varies so much from strain to strain its really hard to know what ur gonna get, and how much to dose. thanks for ur help guys.

ya it was a rough day, but i made it through. definitely feel a hell of a lot better now. after i forced some food down, and drank lots of water i started to feel halfway normal. i definitely do NOT suggest kratom. at first i thought it was a miracle drug, but in all seriousness its pretty damn sketchy. there just isnt enough information on the drug yet. it's strength varies so much from strain to strain its really hard to know what ur gonna get, and how much to dose. thanks for ur help guys.

People have been using kratom for hundreds of years. There is tons of info on this site as well other forums dedicated to kratom. Maeng da is very stimulating thus not a great choice for helping with w/d, bali works much better. While strength does change, 27 grams of kratom in 3 hours is way too much. The worst kratom Ive had took 8-10gs to feel effects(and thats after years of being on suboxone).

Glad you're okay OP.

Going to close this and just reiterate for anybody else in the future, BL is not an ER service.. if you feel your life is in danger or are at risk for overdose, there is nothing we can do for you here. Seek medical attention immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.