• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What are you doing this summer?

HarrytheHead

Bluelighter
Spring is here and summer is around the corner. What are you planning?
I want to travel internationally, and kick it on the beach back home.

406125_852892544849238_1152872479_n.png

Last edited:
I want to have full-time employment; anything else (like saving money or vising a different state) is a bonus for me.

Stuff I plan on doing regardless: More cardio (1-2x a week), gardening/landscaping around the back yard, cliff jumping and lake swimming.

Ha, love the picture!

It's the end of Summer here in Australia.. currently in Autumn. But im heading back over to Europe for summer round two in July. Hopefully i can continue my workout routine that i began 2 months ago, it'll be harder but im enjoying the extra strength and physical fitness.

Wow malakai - I think you figured out the secret to life.. Go to wherever its summer

Party. A lot. Try and do more outdoorsy things and try to enjoy them.

I've got an internship all through June and July and then I'll probably try to get a job. Also going to Italy with a friend for a couple weeks and Greece with another if I can find the money :)

I don't know yet. There are no classes I can take over the shortened Summer Semester, so I need to find something, because when I don't do jack shit for weeks/months on end, I get really, really depressed.

I'm worried and I need to look into anything I can do, but I've had a lot of trouble finding things in my city as it is. Miami is a terrible social city, believe it or not. Once you find yourself in an isolated rut, it is very difficult to crawl out of it.

gonna be doing some gardening both legal and semi-illegal
go visit some friends in arkansas/texas/california
be a river rat on the yellowstone river all summer
might work a little a bit but prolly not

Kicking it off by attending my regional Burning Man gathering, then who knows? Lots of swimming at the lake, drugs and camping most likely :)

I'm going to buy a nice DSLR camera and spend lots more time outside doing photography

My job will be in its slow season, so I think I'll be filling my free time starting my own business.

I could go back to school, but meh.

I'm going to a couple of festivals, travelling to visit family, and over all I just plan to have a good time. It's the first time in many years where cash flow is providing consistently, and I have access to many opportunities for fun and living life. I can't wait to break out! I'm sick of winter!

i'm going to america for 10 weeks, visiting a shitload of friends. i haven't had a long vacation since 2004 so i'm really looking forward to it.

Travelling to Turkey and Italy, doing some festivals, chill in the park :)