• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting generic suboxone (white, 155 / Crescent moon)

ashesofman

Greenlighter
I can't find the answer to this anywhere on the internet, so I figured that I would put the question out there and hopefully get some kind of response. I, like most suboxone patients, have received the orange hexagonal pill for the last year. Now I am being forced to switch to a generic version because my health insurance won't pay for anything else. I have to inject my suboxone. When I use it sublingually, I get such terrible canker sores that I can't eat or speak without tremendous pain. I tried using it rectally, which seemed to work for awhile, but this led to a pain in my side (which I didn't associate with the suboxone for moths). After getting a colonoscopy, I was told that I had ulcerate colitis. Once I discontinued that method of administration, the pain went away. Suboxone eats away at my body wherever I use it. Injection seems to work, but I'm sure it's doing damage that I'm not noticing. But, I'd rather not notice the injury than the other two options, which have been horrible for me.

So, anyways, I want to know if anyone have injected these new generics without experiencing any side effects. I am really interested in the inactive ingredients in these pills, but I can't get a hold of the manufacturer. I've called maybe 10 numbers, none of which worked. I am out of options, and I need help.

I'm not sure using this method-of-administration is your best bet since you're experiencing problems from two other different methods-of-administration. Something tells me your body doesn't like an ingredient in your generic suboxone and IV'ing drugs bypasses the bodies natural defense mechanisms.

I'm moving this to Other Drugs since IV questions usually belong there.

BDD-->OD

Last edited:
I Iv'd a sliver of the generic suboxone yesterday and I prepped it just like I do the orange hexagon pills. drop into 30 units of water, squirt 30 more units on top, let sit for 10 minutes, stir, drop in a cotton, suck up into syringe, shoot. The tiny sliver seemed to hit me harder and lasted longer than regular suboxone but that could have just been placebo, but I didnt have any issues

dude you need a wheel filter or micron filter if you want to be injecting plls daily. and remember IV 1mg is a too big of a dose. you can get by on .25-.5mg bupre IV a day... it is strong my friend

, let sit for 10 minutes, stir, drop in a cotton, suck up into syringe, shoot.

If you are dedicated in doing this without a micron filter for a while (your veins will run out quick so it won't last long , trust me 2-3 shots with this technique of yours will kill even the big crook of the arm veins) , skip the stirring fase , actually let it sit for 20-30 min and then drop the cotton in very gently so as not to disturb the very fine talcum powder layer , this way you will get a clear solution as opposed to a milky dirty shot.

note I don't like giving this kind of advice micron filters are cheap and they are life-savers!

dude you need a wheel filter or micron filter if you want to be injecting plls daily

^ This.

If you are IV'ing anything, especially pills, you need to buy some micron filters, or risk collapsed veins, endocartitis, and all the other fun stuff that you place yourself at risk for when you inject fillers and binders.

I've been doing it for the past 45 days. I like them a lot better than the oranges, they dissolve cleaner and when filtered through cotton the solution is pretty close to clear.

I recommend them, especially for the price.

and to the guy talking about talc these pills do not contain talc, here are the inactives

ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID
CROSPOVIDONE
LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE
MAGNESIUM STEARATE
MANNITOL
STARCH, CORN
POVIDONE
SODIUM CITRATE
SUCRALOSE

I've been injecting suboxone for almost 90 days, not saying it's good to do but all my veins are fine. after switching to these I've noticed they feel much softer on my veins.

I've been doing it for the past 45 days. I like them a lot better than the oranges, they dissolve cleaner and when filtered through cotton the solution is pretty close to clear.

I recommend them, especially for the price.

and to the guy talking about talc these pills do not contain talc, here are the inactives

ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID
CROSPOVIDONE
LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE
MAGNESIUM STEARATE
MANNITOL
STARCH, CORN
POVIDONE
SODIUM CITRATE
SUCRALOSE

I've been injecting suboxone for almost 90 days, not saying it's good to do but all my veins are fine. after switching to these I've noticed they feel much softer on my veins.

exactly what my lungs need. i had a lung infection recently that i think was at least partially caused by my abuse of subutex IV. 41° fever was no fun though.

the new ones do make a nice clear solution for IV (that is how I take my subs) - I got switched to these new generic ones last week - I get all my Suboxone for free in a local program where I live in the U.S. I have never had to pay a single penny out of pocket, should be like that everywhere...anyways...

the new ones do make a nice clear solution for IV (that is how I take my subs) - I got switched to these new generic ones last week - I get all my Suboxone for free in a local program where I live in the U.S. I have never had to pay a single penny out of pocket, should be like that everywhere...anyways...

Just because your not paying for them doesnt mean theyre free. Someones paying for them snd chsnces are they dont have an addiction.

A lung infection does sound scary but compared to other pills that ingrediant list is pretty benign. These are some of the cleaner pills for i.v. on the market, and because of the fact people rarely need more than 1 mg in a go, so the quantities of the inactives actually being absorbed are pretty miniscule. They sound scary but ive looked into each one and although it is definitely not recommended to be injecting them, compared to chemicals like talc which are well established as dangerous to i.v., they all seem pretty benign. It is always safer to filter properly, but in the interest of harm reduction i think these are far less harmful when i.v.'d than the orange n8's or most other pills for that matter.

So if your looking for the best sub tabs to inject regardless of how you plan on filtering i would look for these. I havent used the other generics that just came out, i think they are yellow or tan iirc, so until theres more info and experiences with those i would stick with actavis, or the strips if you plan on injecting. The lack of dye alone is a plus in my opinion, but i havent looked into the other brands ingrediants yet.

Oh yeah and strangely enough i feel like the actavis almost give me better effects. I never believed much in that, people saying m's were better than a's and all that, besides one is better for prepping and all that, but i feel a more consistent opiate effect from these, closer to subutex i think. Of course that could all be in my head, but there could also be differences in the manufacturing process, i heard once that generics were given more leniency in quality control, but that kind of sounds like bullshit. Anyone have any thoughts thats tried em?

hey man so i been doing the same thing for a while (injecting my suboxone) i just got switched to the generic version (white pill with half a moon on one side) and when i draw it up it comes out to be a clear solution, theres is a lot of the pill left over on the spoon. is the extra white stuff on the spoon just filler?

getting nothing from it

hey man so i been doing the same thing for a while (injecting my suboxone) i just got switched to the generic version (white pill with half a moon on one side) and when i draw it up it comes out to be a clear solution, theres is a lot of the pill left over on the spoon. is the extra white stuff on the spoon just filler?

i have been getting the same thing from these half moons the old hexagons work fine for injecting and the strips but these new white and orange ones jus dont seem to give u anything off them i have done 3-4 iv of each and nothing i really wish i could figure out whats up. i do not use a micro filter either and never have for anything and i am staff/disease/collapsed vein free besides the tiny track marks all is well

edit/ was jus thinking over something then remembered about how you could inject opana 10 irs what if u jus put a half or so into a syringe and shook it with water in it i mean i know itd be a lot more shots for someone like me who does 8-12mg of subs a day but its better than dissolving under tounge god i hate the taste lmk if u think this will kill me

Last edited:
im having the same trouble with the white genric half moon how do i get all of it up theres so left

Newer generic White Suboxone Pills (Round with a "D" or Cresent moon on one side)

I'm having the opposite problem than most of u.....I'm on the strips now but they just give me horrid migraines that make me sick. I don't IV them, I haven't touched a needle in 10 years now but I found the old N8's and the generic white ones work when I sniff them!! The problem is I can't ever find the generic white ones where I live at.....Is there some kind of shortage or something?? I was told everyone was getting switched 2 them back in March and here we are 7 months later & I still don't know anyone who gets them!! Is there anyway 2 get my doctor 2 switch me??? I'm new 2 this forum.....I thought maybe soeone might have some tips or information that would help me here!!! THANKS!!!!

I was on iv subutex for about 22 months daily before my connect for these disappeared and damn are they hard to find. Tried telling a doc i was allergic to nalaxone but no dice lol. So i was forced to switch togood ol suboxones. I had no idea how spoiled i was btw. I recently got these white "crescent moon"/155 generics from my usual connect who has given me everything from strips to stop signs to generic oranges. While they aren't nearly as pleasant as Tex for iv, they are prob the best iv experience ive had with a bupe/nalaxone pill. Dissolves beautifully, also I don't get quite as much of that sub taste in my mouth post iv like with strips (anyone?). And I would have to agree with the others who noticed stronger analgesic effect from these generics (albeit slightly stronger and still not close to Tex). I have started IMing my subs partly to save my pipes for the good stuff and also because the half life seems to be shorter with this ROA so i dont have to plan my binges so far in advence. As I said ive ived/IMed every form of bupe n what u got comes in at #2 next to Tex so b happy! Wont go into directions for iv/im Cuz seems like y'all covered that pretty well.
peace

I have just recently tried the 155 moon generics, and the first thought I had was that it seemed to hit harder than the normal suboxone, and this was just sublingually. Thats why I came to this thread to see about safe IV. Seems like a few people say the same thing, that the generics are more effective.

Man i'm not here to judge you, but if you must i.v. subs, try the films...
They are so tiny they are practically made to snort/shoot...

You won't have to worry about all that excess binder/filler powder, which is probably the bullshit fucking up your shit, bro..8mg is a tiny tiny amnt, I bet them pills are the size of dimes tho, am I right??!!

Think about the percentage of active ingredient (bupe) compared to binders, fillers, etc etc...Just go for the films man, sooooo much less bullshit in them, just the good stuff and a nice smell..

Why do you all day to let it sit for 10 to 30 mins??? Im about to try about 1 mg of the white cresent pill ill tell ya if i die or not