• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who fucking drink coffee on stims

Haha I used to take 100mg vyvanse (sometimes with 20mg adderral) at work and pound coffee + Monster on my 3 or 4 breaks. I would never do that shit recreationally, I worked like 14 hours a day so it was necessary.

Personally one stim alone makes me feel like death, even while 'peaking'. Coffee on a comedown can help ease it I found, but coffee and cocaine oddly give me chest pains, where as meth does not. Though since I'd imagine coke/caffeine differ in effects from meth/amph i can see why people do it. I'd probably feel so anxious I'd jump over a pharmacy counter eating whole bottles of Xanax lol.

However if I can mix in a proper dose of opiates or benzos in particular, I love to pump stims into me. Maybe even drinking coffee instead of just doing straight meth will make me do less and not do crazy!

I like to sometimes combine caffeine with amphetamine sulphate and/or 3,4CTMP.
Like this morning I drank a monster with 50mg of speed and 6 mg of 3,4CTMP inside then started a gaming session.
Without caffeine stimulants give a calm, serene high, not really any euphoria until I consume about 150-200mg, and I must drink that dose in less then 10 minutes for it to work properly, sipping slowly I will barely notice any effect.

I will also take caffeine together with MDMA or after the peak has passed, with 25i NBOME.

Caffeine does not give me paranoia in any combo I tried so far.

Cannabis on the other hand is instant anxiety and paranoia for me with no pleasure. And I mean, I will feel bad if I smoke like 20mg of good weed.

I used to drink after amphetamine effects started to lessen, then some caffeine will bring the effects back for a while. I usually also just put amphetamine in my coffee and started the day with that, but while the main effects of amphetamine are in the fullest I find caffeine to shorten the effects.

Caffeine enhances dopamine (D2 & D3) receptor levels in various parts of the brain (eg ventral striatum).

It's probably this that makes it rather attractive when used in combo with dopamine enhancing stims.

@oxyloveUK :

Loosely related but I got excited thinking about it- Caffiene and opiods is a heavenly combo. Like 20-35 mg of OxyCodone (when I still used I tried my best to minimize tolerance as I was upfront with myself that my opiod use was to get high. No medical need here.) and a quality pot of jasmine green tea is legitimately somewhat like rolling on MDMA for me. Except the vibe is more "fuck everybody but me" than "global love" lol.

Dunno what caffiene during a mild overdose would be like tho.

This right here is exactly why

Caffeine enhances dopamine (D2 & D3) receptor levels in various parts of the brain (eg ventral striatum).

It's probably this that makes it rather attractive when used in combo with dopamine enhancing stims.

So could caffeine save someones life in theory if they had slow breathing/HR from opioid overdose?

Ive had cans of monster and Nos with oxycontin and felt quite funny, much more so than with jagerbombs as its the same kind of depressant/stimulant combo. maybe I overdid it though but weird because mixing H with crystal was bliss

So caffeine could make an amphetamine high better?

**Runs to shop to buy a crate of red bull

So caffeine could make an amphetamine high better?

**Runs to shop to buy a crate of red bull

There are some studies, it only makes the high better if you normally don't use caffeine, but if you use it every day then it doesn't have much effect.

I never noticed any difference and I don't do caffeine when off stims, has a paradoxical effect for me.

I drink coffee and energy drinks when on stimulants because I go sleepless for 1-3 days and I need more energy to study and shit.

gives the engines that little more (but not unnoticed) push, at least the first few cups do (imo)

Some folks just enjoy coffee and if they drink it often enough, the caffeine doesn't have that great an impact on their revved status. I don't do anything like meth but I can definitely tell you I can drink 1 mug or 3 and all feels the same to me. I don't know if this is a common phenomenon or not.

What's with the hate in the title, lol.

One problem I can see with coffee + stim is the potential for bad breath. Coffee is known to cause bad breath I believe by lowering saliva production temporarily? Or something like that. Maybe it also has something to do with what's in coffee, acidity, etc. Putting tons of sugar and/or dairy products probably doesn't help.

And of course we are well aware of how stimulants can affect teeth health. Just seems to me that drinking coffee on stims is a good way to piss off close quarter co-workers, friends and loved ones.

I enjoyed drinking coffee throughout the day when I was prescribed Adderall or Dexedrine. I found that it enhanced the effects and the euphoria. If I'm on a bigger stimulant binge though I don't really feel the need to add any caffeine to the mix. I can see how it would make some people feel more uncomfortable or get palpitations.

Had a cup every morning before work in the meth days, take a few hits off the pipe while the coffee's brewing, then drink a cup of coffee with the old lady, to kinda maintain a normal-ish routine.