Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Serbia and "prescription drugs".

Status
Not open for further replies.

villastephen

Greenlighter
Hey guys!

I'm planning on doing a trip to Serbia soon. As I often do before travelling somewhere, I read the "wikitravel page" about this country and read this sentence:

"In nearly all Serbian pharmacies (apoteka), you can buy prescription drugs without prescription."

Would anyone have any idea of what that mean? Is there anyone around here who has information on how easy to get decent speed/exctasy in this country?

Thanks!

I don't think the pharmacy will sell you speed or ecstasy.

You might be able to buy codeine products, or diaz products, but I don't know for sure. Try it and see, they can only say no.

I havent been to Serbia but I was in all the surrounding Balkan countries in 2008 (Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Albania, etc). No luck getting anything recreational at pharmacies; benzos and opiates are controlled as much in the US. You'd need a script.

Same with Eastern Europe. No idea about street drugs, I wouldn't risk it in those places.

Edit: when they say you can buy prescription drugs they mean things like antibiotics and heart disease meds. And that part is true for that region in general. But anything fun, no dice.

Edit2: Bosnia & Croatia are incredibly beautiful countries, try to check them out if you have time. Sarajevo is one of the most amazing cities in the world, top 10 for sure if not top 5. And I've traveled in over 40 countries.

Last edited:
benzos of all sorts will be available OTC, not sure about opiates, maybe codeine without paracetamol would be, but you'd have to ask the pharmacist. It's so lax over there though, they might even have ketamax vials OTC there.

benzos of all sorts will be available OTC, not sure about opiates, maybe codeine without paracetamol would be, but you'd have to ask the pharmacist. It's so lax over there though, they might even have ketamax vials OTC there.

Seriously? When were you there? I find it hard to believe they've become more lax since 2008. (Though to be fair, as I said, I haven't been to Serbia but I find it hard to imagine that policy there would vary so wildly from th surrounding nations.)

I wasn't there but heard it from a few other people that have been there in the last couple of years.

dexadrine!
nice...very nice....only ever did a small ammount but got a lovely subtle, smooth buzz from it
not sure if bigger doses can get you off ya tits, but that'd be on my shopping list

Oh, you cwazy kids!

There again, if you gonna take speed, you may as well take dexies. And, if you gonna take dexies, you may as well take them in Serbia.

One day, the essential innocence of confused drug refugees will overwhelm the frontier posts and remap the borders. Keep on rocking in Freedonia, y'all.

I was in Serbia a couple of years ago. I got told before going that you could buy blues OTC no bother. That definitely wasn't the case. It was no different from the UK ime. Quality country though, had a great holiday/music festival there.

i am in belgrade. only thing i been able to find is caffetin which has codeine.. tried getting vicadin but not available.. any other pain meds available here?

How the fuck has this thread survived. I know it's hypocritical considering the amount of Galenika benzos I have put to use but we are here to preach if not always necessarily practise and by more recent standards this is nothing more than a specific source discussion for what are psychoactive and in the case of the UK, controlled drugs. Anyone who's wondering what the local pharmacy standards are in Serbia will find out through the course of nature as is historic. We cannot be seen as being responsible for the sudden influx of possibly 3 or 4 Bluelighters and lurkers into Belgrade for the purposes of zombie drug tourism.

Status
Not open for further replies.