• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

Over enthusiasts & casualties are equally deplorable. With the amount of rchems being pushed the past few years the majority of these colorful reports reek of shillery IMO...

That being said, i've really enjoyed my sessions with diphenidine lately. If you can handle pure mania, the experience is nothing short of sublime
Deplorable? Well that sounds quite arrogant. Maybe you just don't enjoy this as much as those you call overenthusiastic.
I haven't seen very many as enthusiastic about this as I am. I know this isn't for everyone, a lot of people hate it and for good reason, but I know at least one more dissociative fan who is equally enthusiastic. MXE in comparison seemed mediocre to me from day 1, eventhough I figured it would be a major hit, so I would claim my excitement isn't simply due to this one being a novel compound.
Overenthusiastic would mean my enthusiasm is inadequate, but this substance is huge for me. After having used pcp and ketamine hundreds of times and having dabbled with a few other dissociatives, this is the first one that has ever really added a new spin to the effects. I've rarely fallen in love with a drug the way I have with this one and at the moment I would prefer it over ketamine or pcp any day, eventhough this might change over time. So far, there has rarely been a day in the past 6 months on which I didn't think about diphenidine, eventhough I've only used it a total of 6 times during that time (still too much).

Again: This beats IV ketamine and mxe and smoked pcp for me. I actually thought I was "overenthusiastic" when I first made those claims months ago, but my passion for this substance has only increased throughout the last half year and while you might think very differently about it, that is YOUR opinion. I probably don't enjoy the same food, music or movies as you do, but I still wouldn't call you deplorable for it.

Regarding the mania, it CAN induce mania, but it doesn't always do so. It's quite dysphoric for some people and has been dysphoric for me as well at one point.

Just so we make this clear: It's not like with PCP where hypomania would be triggered after the main effects of the drug have worn off and where the hypomania would last for days, not for me or anyone I know of. I've actually felt pretty euthymic the day after using diphenidine and tend to feel slightly depressed the days after that. However, this might be different from person to person and for some it might induce some lasting hypomania, act as an antidepressant or even trigger manic episodes while others are gonna have to cope with some post drug frenzy depression, just like the trip can at times very dysphoric, at other times very euphoric. This doesn't only vary from subject to subject, but also from experience to experience.

Last edited:
By 'over enthusiasts', i was referring to vendor shills who shitpost overzealous chem reviews to sell the next flavor of the month
(mxe,2-meo-ket,4-mec etc.) Don't get me wrong, i have no scorn for anyone who is genuinely captivated or enjoying themselves.

After testing a proper dose recently it definitely ranks up there next to dust. i didn't expect anything of that sort with my tolerance 8o

&The afterglow is very neutral ime. On the other hand, pcp had invariably triggered hypomania for a good 3-7 days afterwards. Wasn't always necessarily a bad thing though.

By 'over enthusiasts', i was referring to vendor shills who shitpost overzealous chem reviews to sell the next flavor of the month
Sorry, I should've looked the word "shill" up on urbandictionary before I first replied. I'm really twitchy as of late, due to not having smoked pot and whatever the Lithium is doing to me. (constantly losing my temper which reflects on overreactive posts that I later feel were inappropriate)

But yeah that's annoying as fuck, I just got into sort of an argument with one of those low lives in the 'Brephedrone' thread. In retrospect, he might've just been a 0 post brephedrone enthusiast and I might've jumped the gun.

I have actually been worried multiple times that people could think I'm getting paid by vendors for ranting about diphenidine the way I have lol, but it's just that good to me.

Don't get me wrong, i have no scorn for anyone who is genuinely captivated or enjoying themselves.

After testing a proper dose recently it definitely ranks up there next to dust. i didn't expect anything of that sort with my tolerance 8o

&The afterglow is very neutral ime. On the other hand, pcp had invariably triggered hypomania for a good 3-7 days afterwards. Wasn't always necessarily a bad thing though.
You pretty much confirm everything I observed regarding dust which is probably the only dissociative I could compare diphenidine to. Once the excitement of an experience has settled, I used to say it ranks up there with it, but during the experience, I quote "FUCK PCP! FUCK KETAMINE! ALL HAIL DIPHENIDINE!" lol

Too bad this stuff can't really be smoked very well if you want a strong experience and definitely doesn't taste nearly as good as dust. IV is also not an option considering how hydrophobe it is.

While I was able to take PCP daily for quite a long time, I fear this wouldn't be very healthy with diphenidine. I can't say what exactly would happen, but I'm afraid the same thing that happens when you overuse other dissociatives, only times ten. That's the feeling I got anyway, this stuff is strong as fuck. I'll try to make it as rare an undertaking as possible. I catch myself thinking of it so damn often though, so I'm afraid it's gonna be going down very very soon.

I think it's actually time to write down the dates or it'll end up being like my ketamine love affair where I figured I hadn't done it more than every other week after a year (I had a large stash), but ended up having to admit it was 2-3 times per week.

Too bad this stuff can't really be smoked very well if you want a strong experience and definitely doesn't taste nearly as good as dust.

Can you describe your smoked experiences? I've read a few by others who seem to hink it's good when vaporized...

If you couldn't tell, I dropped a similar dose after finishing the first post without hitting reply and added the last line while the trip was coming on. The second post was from my tablet in bed when the peak started, so please forgive the semantics. The dose was a 130/9/12/1800mg mix of Diph/-MiPT/-MET/Gabapentin 7 days after the previous trip; it was focused on experiencing existence to the fullest rather than deep contemplation. The trip was 100% visual and sensual as opposed to the fluid, somewhat manic epiphanies of the previous one. I knocked myself out for 12 hours with 5mg of diazepam and 40mg of melatonin for some really wonderful rest at the end of the trip.

Low doses of gabapentin are quite benign generally speaking, but the voltage-gated calcium channel activity worries me enough to keep me from adding more than maybe 1-2 300mg pills to future trips involving diph, or better yet just 5-10mg of diazepam to help the excess stimulation. I know that dextrorphan is a L-type calcium channel blocker and I'm more than a little experienced with it as a metabolite of a straight single dose of DXM when there's no toying with CYP2D6, but I was too quick to pull the trigger on the dose seeing how further investigation after the fact seems to indicate that gabapentin affects most other calcium channels considerably more than L-types. Not to mention some mild NMDA activity as well. (Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1573104/)

There doesn't appear to be any particularly dangerous interactions with CCBs besides enzyme inhibition as far as I can tell, but that doesn't make my choice any wiser.

I had been finding it difficult to keep myself away from diphenidine since I acquired it, but this last trip has left me deeply fulfilled to the point that I don't feel inclined to touch any drug in the least. With exams over and my mind settled in a good place, I'm going to start tending to my health and stashing money for more psychs during a much-needed tolerance break from weed. I've realized that I miss reading books in the town common terribly as well as the fact that my french press would be ideal for making a hefty LSA CWE for dirt cheap. More Salvia is in order before that though, just having it in my room gives me an intense aversion to idleness because boredom gets associated with it before long. Having insanity in a bottle that I can physically put away after I've had enough has helped me more psychologically than any prescribed medication, I start to love sobriety nearly as much as tripping after having it around long enough.

Wow, thanks a lot for your contribution. I tried combining with DMT and had similarly impressive results and others had even suspected it would go very well with psychedelics before having taken it, simply judging by the reports.

It really does seem like the perfect dissociative to combine with psychedelics. Unfortunately I cannot currently take the latter, due to being worried about interactions with lithium...

It's my pleasure, I've had a lot of fantastic trips that deserved reports I never wrote. I'd forgotten how satisfying putting them into words can be. A Diph/DMT combo sounds amazing, I've put off trying DMT among other things since I took business ethics and both of my required accounting courses accelerated along with a standard composition class in a single semester. The stash I already had was about all I could keep myself away from when writing paper after paper and filling spreadsheet after spreadsheet.

Over enthusiasts & casualties are equally deplorable. With the amount of rchems being pushed the past few years the majority of these colorful reports reek of shillery IMO...

That being said, i've really enjoyed my sessions with diphenidine lately. If you can handle pure mania, the experience is nothing short of sublime

As a standalone dissociative, essentially every other one out there would be a better recreational choice for the vast majority of people into dissociatives. It's not always wonderful and peachy, 140mg of diph without psychs was intensely unpleasant even with weed, the sharp dose-response curve can't be stressed enough. The OEVs were something else though, everything consisted of deep purples and blues, it would've been fantastic if it wasn't so rough physically. I agree 100% that it's nothing less than sublime if you can manage mania and a trip induces it (as cr00k said, sometimes it does and sometimes it just falls flat), I'd say there's a small chance I would've had a psychotic break if I had taken these same doses several years back before I experienced and learned to handle mania.

Diphenidine seems better suited as a substance to use very sparingly rather than something for frequent (or even semi-frequent) recreational escapades. Using it like you could with ket or MXE doesn't seem like a great idea. I feel rather less than healthy physically after doing it yet superb mentally. Definitely proceed with extra caution, but don't write it off completely until there's more info to be had.

Can you describe your smoked experiences? I've read a few by others who seem to hink it's good when vaporized...
Well first of all the stuff can solidify to a very firm plastic like material which ruined a lovely small pipe that was just given to me by a friend. Maybe one of those large freebase pipes would work better for the job. Other then that it only ever gave me a slight buzz, no full-blown trip. I have heard people make other claims, but I'm highly sceptical. Another major concern for me is the large doses that are needed. Just seems nasty smoking that much chemical.
I think it might work well with the right equipment and the right technique, but it's not like PCP in this respect which you can pretty much sprinkle/drop on anything, no matter if it's the HCl salt or the freebase and it'll smoke really well. IV use would probably work as well with diphenidine, but neither smoking nor IV seems very practical to me.

There haven't been any clinical trials on it's potential antidepressant effects yet and I dare say there never will be. Of course you will always find some people who claim it is effective as an antidepressant (people say this not just about dissociatives, but about any drug, especially novel ones and even moreso when they're highly habit forming).
If you want to take dissociatives for their antidepressant effects, you don't need psychedelic dosage levels and it's probably counterproductive to administer them above that threshold on a regular basis.

Now as to whether diphenidine would be a good drug to try as a dissociative virgin, I would have to answer NO. FUCK NO actually. Unless you want to be turned off dissociatives for the rest of your life. If you had actually read through a few pages of this thread, you would know this. It's just very unforgiving at higher doses and there's a good chance you will want to redose it. Nothing like this ever happens with, say ketamine.

Ketamine would actually be an excellent start and it's the only one with at least some controlled trials out there when it comes to utilizing it's antidepressant effects. There are also guides for ketamine dosing schedules on bluelight if you try to use it as an antidepressant.

Just so you don't misunderstand me here, diphenidine is one hell of a drug, it's just usually not perceived as very pleasant by people who aren't used to the state. I even had a rough time on my first PCP experience despite having taken plenty of ketamine before I went down that road.
Basically, there's a high chance you'll just be wondering whether aliens have stolen your brain or someone poisoned you and you're dead. If that sorta shit sounds appealing to you, you might as well give it a go.

I think it depends on what you want and what you dose more than anything. If you're looking for a crazy escape from reality trip the more stimulating dissociatives like the x-PCPs and Diphenidine might not be the best place to start, you'd be better off with Ketamine or even to some extent MXE.

If on the other hand you want to start off dipping your feet in the dissociative water without fully leaving your body behind and enter a more zen tranquil place with a clearer mind I'd heartily recommend starting with a low (60-70mg) dose of Diphenidine, then a medium dose (90-100mg) and a higher dose after that (130-150mg) or a similar scaling up from low to high doses with another stimulating dissociative like 3-MeO-PCP or 2-MeO-Diphenidine.

Just don't redose, take your dose in one go and if it's not enough - take a higher dose in a couple of days time, patience is key with drugs like these - and don't dose too high to begin with, get a taste for the drug before you dive in at the deep end :)

If on the other hand you want to start off dipping your feet in the dissociative water without fully leaving your body behind and enter a more zen tranquil place with a clearer mind I'd heartily recommend starting with a low (60-70mg) dose of Diphenidine, then a medium dose...

I think this is the first post I've seen that suggests it's possible to get something out of a low dose of Diphenidine. Curious to hear more reports on low dose experiences (possibly/probably combined with weed if it were me).

If on the other hand you want to start off dipping your feet in the dissociative water without fully leaving your body behind and enter a more zen tranquil place with a clearer mind I'd heartily recommend starting with a low (60-70mg) dose of Diphenidine, then a medium dose (90-100mg) and a higher dose after that (130-150mg) or a similar scaling up from low to high doses with another stimulating dissociative like 3-MeO-PCP or 2-MeO-Diphenidine.
I would disadvise using diphenidine without any prior dissociative experience. I'd say ketamine would be a good place to start. It's simply a lot more enjoyable if you don't know what's coming and requires less "work" on your side. Even if low doses would lead to some successful trials with diphenidine, I don't see you taking this to a level that actually gets interesting. Ketamine on the other hand allows you to go for a full dose (->k hole) on your first trial and you will absolutely adore it with a very high probability (I dare say "certainty" if you prepare your surroundings properly).

Don't get me wrong I love diphenidine, it's probably my favourite dissociative, I just think it's even more scary and confusing than pcp and significantly so, so I don't see this working out. We have around 90% negative experience reports eventhough people with some prior dissociative experience have been reporting about it.

IF you are still dead set on doing it, stick to very low doses as Jesusgreen suggested. That might actually be interesting, especially if you do it with a friend. I don't think you should go much further from there though, before trying some easier dissociatives like ketamine or mxe.

I don't mean to sound arrogant here, but dissociatives like these are really quite uncomfortable, dysphoric and confusing to most people unless you have become used to the state. This is not so much the case for psychedelics or other classes of drugs, e.g. I would trust any psychedelics naive person to smoke DMT.

I think this is the first post I've seen that suggests it's possible to get something out of a low dose of Diphenidine. Curious to hear more reports on low dose experiences (possibly/probably combined with weed if it were me).
I think there have been a couple of mentions of low doses here and people generally found the effects favorable, but unspectacular.
I can't commend on actual low doses, but I've taken moderate compared to very high doses and there is definitely a level of dissociation that allows you to function well and not "lose your shit". :D It's just that it's not as reliable to reach as it is with other dissociatives. With substances like ketamine or mxe (pcp to a lesser extent), you can increase your dose steadily and get a proportionate response to the dose you took. With diphenidine there's a turning point where you tend to "drop of a cliff" as someone has so accurately put it. It's easy to step over that threshold, so one really ahs to work out what a low dose is for him and then stick to it without redosing.
The biggest advantage of low doses diphenidine over other dissociatives to me personally would be not getting any sort of double vision which every other dissociative I've used has caused for me. This makes it very suitable for doing things like watching movies (great immersion into the movie), but I'd say it's also fun for chatting about absurd theories and brainfarts with an equally intoxicated friend. ;)

Last edited:
OK, after having read this entire thread, and having had three experiences with diphenidine on separate occasions, I feel I am finally qualified to post here :). My experience with other dissos is limited to N2O and K so I can't really compare it to PCP or its derivatives.

First I would like to summarise some "facts" that I've been gathering about this substance:

1) It is very important to use accurate scales and start with a low dose like I did (50mg) even if you think you have tollerance on dissos. I am very glad I was cautious as 50mg almost sent me to space the first time. Another day I had 100mg which was even more insane and surreal, and another time I had 100mg with a redose of 50mg a few hours later. I had a good time but I don't think I would go further than that as there's no point. This stuff is super strong and can some times feel overwhelming. Generally it hits you at about T+1h, lasts about two hours and after effects last for several hours, during which it might be hard to sleep. Could it be that it does indeed activate the dopamine system, but slower and to a less degree than, say, ketamine? I would be interested to see scientific data on the binding profile.

2) It has been well established by others again and again that this substance is NOT meant to be snorted so I'm not even gonna try that. If you're a diph virgin, and you're determined to try it, just eat it and don't go above 50mg the first time. You can always do more later, but give it an hour or two first.

3) There is the potential of some amnesia, although in my experience it's nothing as extreme as benzos. The fact that in the beginning of this thread almost everyone who tried it was combining it with etizolam seems crazy to me. I find it worthwhile to write down notes while on diph.

4) It is still not clear if it is a good combo with any other drugs in low doses. I remember when I was high thinking "boy, this would go really well with psychedelics, especially the ones that have minimal body load. And indeed others have had success with it. Remember when doing combos to always take MUCH less of each substance than you'd take separately. I tried combining it with N2O whippets and the effects just added up, with no detectable synergy. Same thing with weed. I can see how it could be disastrous to mix it with downers, especially respiratory depressants, as it could possibly potentiate them, but this is only a theory not based on any evidence.

5) It can induce both euphoria and dysphoria. My experience personally was one of depersonalisation and distance from emotions, almost as if the reptilian and mamalian brains had finally shut the fuck up and the primate brain was left to roam free of all instincts and emotions. (By the way this was exactly my experience with ketamine, too.) I believe that this is the source of some peoples' dysphoria, but personally I enjoy living like a sociopath for a short while. I think it is valuable (from a psychoanalytic perspective) to get a view of your life while free from emotion, because then you know which of your choices are rational and which are emotionally founded. Some people might feel uncomfortable with such an "unhuman" experience. YMMV. Because the logical part of my brain felt free, at the time I thought I could solve all my problems by just sitting down and thinking about them till I found a solution. I had the feeling that anything is possible, you can be anyone or do anything, YOLO, and all that positive crap! Unfortunately I didn't come up with actual solutions :( . I'm not kidding myself, the goal here is not psychoanalysis or personal growth, but recreation; i.e. to have a good time. If you gain some insights that's an added bonus but take any "truths" you gain with a grain of salt as I feel like this substance can also lie to you, if you get what I mean.

6) It can lower inhibitions, much the same way alcohol or benzos do. You might do things that you normally would avoid and therefore you need to be extra careful and aware of this. A lot of people have already mentioned that you should abstain from facebook because there's the danger of posting things you might later regret. It's not a particularly social drug, although I think in low doses ~50mg it could be fun to do with friends who are also drug-savvy. I had a conversation with a good friend while on 50mg and he said later that I did look a little confused and was talking all the time but unless I had told him he wouldn't be able to tell I was high. There are no visual cues such as dilated pupils or too much perspiration. Still, avoid social settings at least until you're very experienced with this substance.

7) It is important to keep some drinking water near you and to make sure that your body does not overheat. This is not as important as with, say, amphetamines, but in my experience it is an issue you need to be careful about if you want a smooth ride.

8) Yes, a moderator here on bluelight died shortly (2 days) after taking diphenidine. The idea that he died from diphenidine has evolved throughout this thread from a theory to a fact, despite no new information coming in about the incident. In fact this entire thread is a wonderful example of how drug myths get started. We don't know if what he took was actually diphenidine as he thought it was, we don't know why he died two days later, and we don't know what dose he took or if he took something else with it. The fact is that we just don't know.
Mind you, I'm not saying diphenidine is harmless, and yes, sure, it's better to err on the safe side, but all I'm saying is that we just don't know. I feel like diphenidine is reasonably safe since I don't feel much body load during or after the experience and the next day there's little to no hangover. Also I monitored my BP and HR throughout one of my 50mg experiences and they seemed unchanged. But we just don't know.

9) Don't expect to fall into a "D-hole". From my experience, diph does share similarities with K and others have reported that the experience is even more similar to 5-MeO-PCP but it's not really the same. Generally on high doses you're much more likely to put yourself into a depersonalised, fugue state where you might run off and do stupid things, rather than lie on the floor trying to find the reason why the universe exists as you'd normally do in a K-hole.

10) Some people have tried IV and smoking. After 15 years of continuous poly-drug abuse I'm still scared of needles, but I'd very much like to know more about smoking it.

Long story short, diph is a fun drug but you do need to know these 10 things I mentioned before you can try it with relative safety.

All in all this is a fun drug to have lying around, I've up to now not felt any hints of addiction and I think I might leave this in my drug collection to be available for whenever I feel like doing it. I noticed a lot of people have hated it, and at first when I read their posts I thought I had wasted good money for a shitty drug, but then I read on and decided to try it, which I'm glad I did. I think a lot of people's distaste of this drug is about the fact that it needs to be treated with a little bit of respect, not unlike salvia, and most druggies are not that organised. I know people who have taken LSD and hate it, while we all know LSD is a wonderful drug that everyone should love. But usually it's people who were like, "yeah, let's do some acid and go watch a movie at the cinemas", then it's the same people freaking out and blaming inanimate substances for their poor life choices.

Crook, I think you mentioned something about smoking it. You're the defacto leader, president, and moderator of this thread, so please enlighten us! After how long do you get effects? What's the duration like? How do you know if you need to redose? Also, someone please tell us, is it possible that it would be more readily smokable (or snortable) in a salt form? How would one go about converting it? Is the smoked dosage smaller than oral? Does smoking it change the subjective experience compared to oral? As I have purchased 2 grams of the stuff I would be willing to be a guinnea pig and find out what's the best way to smoke it but please share any info that already exists so I don't have to start from scratch.

^Thanks for that, that's some helpful stuff.

I'm becoming increasingly curious about this one, and not just because it's the only disso available to me ATM. Some stuff I've heard in this thread sketches me out a bit, but others report glowing experiences. I have a decent amount of experience with DXM, ketamine, MXE, and nitrous. I have also dabbled in 3-meo-pcp and salvia. If/when I order this stuff, I think I'll try 50mg. I'm just so very worried about falling into the "it's not working, better take more" trap as I have done PLENTY of times with k and mxe. But I feel like k and mex are quite a bit more forgiving than this one!

@aminophilous
Oh my god, that was the best post about a single drug I've seen in a very long time. I can't believe how well you extracted all the valuable information in this thread and how accurately you presented it. My favourite parts here were the points you made about not snorting it (and kudos for not trying it unlike many others), making notes, the primate brain (eventhough it has a lot more to offer at higher doses) and the inhibitions it can cause which is really useful to know for anyone who wants to try this substance.

I really don't know why you do not post more often.

Regarding point 9, you should edit 5-Meo-PCP to 3-MeO-PCP.

Regarding the smoking... I did do that, but I always used it on top of my oral doses. Smoking used to be my preferred ROA for PCP, but for diphenidine it simply doesn't seem to work that well. I couldn't get a full dose that way, it just slightly intensified what I was experiencing instead of sending me miles away from this reality like an oral redose would have done. It was definitely working, but not sufficiently in order to get a full-blown experience from it. I also had problems with the pipes I used, one of them was ruined because diphenidine turned to a plastic like mass, that was covering the hole and which I simply could not remove anymore. It might work better with a proper freebase pipe, but I honestly can't be bothered to experiment with that.
I'm usually all about fast onsets, so I definitely enjoy IVing and smoking my drugs, but this one simply does not seem suitable for that. For intravenous use you would need another solvent than water, propylenglycol would work. Unfortunately propylenglycol can be toxic in relatively small amounts (I could check on the exact amounts if you like), so I don't want to go down that road. If a substance is well fit for smoking or iv'ing, go for it. If not, don't force it.

Btw I administer my diphenidine by mixing it into milk, it seemed to come on significantly faster that way, around 30min. This might just be due to the high dosage I use (180-230mg). Btw I really enjoyed 230mg which added a lot to the experience. I had no tolerance whatsoever and only use dissociatives occasionally, very rarely more than once a month and often not at all for 3-6months.

Again I can only stress:
-An excellent post, it should be moved to the first page.
-I fucking love this drug.

OK,

8) Yes, a moderator here on bluelight died shortly (2 days) after taking diphenidine. The idea that he died from diphenidine has evolved throughout this thread from a theory to a fact, despite no new information coming in about the incident. In fact this entire thread is a wonderful example of how drug myths get started. We don't know if what he took was actually diphenidine as he thought it was, we don't know why he died two days later, and we don't know what dose he took or if he took something else with it. The fact is that we just don't know.
Mind you, I'm not saying diphenidine is harmless, and yes, sure, it's better to err on the safe side, but all I'm saying is that we just don't know. I feel like diphenidine is reasonably safe since I don't feel much body load during or after the experience and the next day there's little to no hangover. Also I monitored my BP and HR throughout one of my 50mg experiences and they seemed unchanged. But we just don't know.

You make some valid points. We don't know as to whether the substance taken was really Diphenidine or not. I don't know if he had a tester kit as, well I don't know much about anything other than opiates - so you make a valid point that I didn't think of. I don't really want to say anything further encase his relatives are reading this and it appears disrespectful to them. I subscribed to this thread at the time to warn people to be cautious as we know that he took Diphenidene but as you say we're not sure if he took anything else with it, how much he took, whether it was Diph etc. I think, from what another member has said, so please don't quote me, that he may have taken it for the first time.

Anyhow I just wanted to say that but I don't feel right coming here anymore as I classed Knock as a friend who was extremely helpful even though only knew him on here a few months, so I'll unsubscribe from this thread now. Others who know more may comment I don't know.

When we all came here, I don't think any of us were trying to tell anyone not to take it or anything, I'd never dream of doing that. Just that this is a harm reduction site and if none of us from EADD came to this thread and said anything it wouldn't have been right. I cannot speak for anyone else so will just say I just advise you all to be cautious that's it really.

Take care and sorry if any of that came out wrong. I'm not the best at expressing things at times n have a tendency to say things the wrong way.

Evey

I'm just so very worried about falling into the "it's not working, better take more" trap as I have done PLENTY of times with k and mxe.

I know about the trap you're talking about. If you only have a very small amount of a substance, then you're worried that if you don't do enough you might not "get it", so you're inclined to go for higher doses. Because I had bought 2 grams I knew from the start that I'm going to be able to do multiple trials so there was no rush. I even did a 1mg allergy test. I've done some stupid shit in my youth but lately I think I'm becoming a model tripper, hehe!

@I B Profane: I think with the experience you have on dissos, and if you are careful to take a small dose, nothing too horrible will happen to you, at the very worst you might not like it and spend a couple of hours feeling lousy.

I really don't know why you do not post more often.

@crOOk: Because I'm new to the forum! Thanks for your kind words! As I was reading the thread I noticed your posts as being some of the most coherent around here!

I've been posting as much as possible to get to the point where I can start a blog here. But I don't want to spam, I post when I have something constructive to say.

Initially I signed up on the forum to post about my experiences with 5-EAPB and diph. The info I found on 5-EAPB was miserable at best so I posted a complete trip report and some of my observations after experimenting a few times. Get ready, next I'm going on to Ethylphenidate (admittedly a much more well-documented drug) and from there, who knows? I promise to post a lot! This community is awesome, all the world's junkies in one place on the web. I love you all, you miserable misfits!

@Evey: I don't know why you are sorry, I don't think you did something wrong. You just said that we should all be careful (thanks for your concern by the way), and you repeated some info that you knew about this incident. I'm sorry for your loss since Knock was a friend of yours.

But after your post I noticed a lot of people mentioning the incident as a definite diphenidine overdose, which it might have been, or it might not have been. The part where we don't know was just not repeated but was lost, only the scary part of the story survived and was retold. That's why I said that this is a classic example of how myths get started. I was not criticizing you and please don't unsubscribe from the thread just for that reason. I am sorry if I sometimes sound harsh but coming from a scientific background I am used to only making verified claims, and while I have left that line of work behind me, some habits die hard.

I agree with you that this substance requires you to be more careful than usual, if nothing else simply due to how new it is.

STOP THE PRESSES!

New info: I gave smoking a try about five minutes ago and I don't know why smoking doesn't work for other people, it worked wonders for me! After reading a post over at the drugs-forum, I decided to measure about 10mg and put it in a glass crack pipe. The smoke does indeed taste OK if a little plastic, but more importantly I felt the high in about 2 or 3 minutes. Admitedly 10mg might be a low dose but I'll wait and see. Might smoke another 10mg after a while. My tongue and lips are very numb at the area where the vapor hit me, feels a bit like xylocaine, but more importantly the CNS effects are there if only mild because the dose is a bit low. Maybe it's too early to tell but unless something horrible happens to me in the next few minutes, that's it, I've decided smoking is the best ROA for me, it feels so much more clean and it's awesome how fast it hits you. I don't think I'll ever eat it again, smoking is awesome.

So excuse me, I have to go to space now. I'll keep you guys posted, maybe tomorrow morning :)

10 euro for a proper glass crack pipe = best investment I've made in a long while, can't wait if it works well with ethylphenidate too as that guy suggests

EDIT: OK after smoking a total of 25mg maybe this route is OK but not the best, since I'm not very high right now, I'll wait to see if it hits me more later. And if not I'll do more tests tomorrow and report back with a more conclusive report! Got way too excited for a moment :) But still my breath feels so fresh as if I was chewing a mint gum, that's gotta count for something. Topical anaesthesia FTW!

EDIT 2: It's the next morning now. I ended up smoking about 40mg in total. The high was very clear, minimal confusion but very potent euphoria. You need to keep the flame about 5 cm away from the glass pipe for best vaporisation. If the flame is closer the powder immediately burns up. Overall the experience was A LOT better than the oral route. Guys I can't stress this enough, this substance is not meant to be ingested, we've been doing it wrong all this time. I felt a strong antidepressant effect similar to low doses of ketamine and I felt like I was flying in zero g and intense euphoria but almost none of the confusion or depersonalisation. Not sure but I think I also felt a dopamine rush and hints of addictive potential. I ended up staying awake all night, haven't slept yet but feel fine. Just be careful guys and keep doses small, a drug that makes you feel this good has got to be harmful in some way.

Last edited:
@crOOk: [...] As I was reading the thread I noticed your posts as being some of the most coherent around here!
Lol and most definitely some of the most incoherent, depending on which posts you look at. :D

I don't know why smoking doesn't work for other people, it worked wonders for me! [...] The high was very clear, minimal confusion but very potent euphoria.
This is exactly why I don't like smoking it. I don't want minimal confusion and depersonalization and I try to avoid this type of euphoria like the plague (being bipolar). The depersonalization (a word that usually refers to a pathology and really doesn't do justice to the potential behind this state) is one of the most attractive aspects of the experience to me. I'm pretty sure I explained what I enjoyed so much about the six experiences I had, but either way they always aim for the maximum dosage that will still allow me to maintain some memory of the experience.

I DID enjoy the initial effects of smoking it, but it never really took off like it would've done had I eaten the substance. Maybe smoking a lot more of it would help, but I don't have a crack pipe and I surely don't plan on buying one since I try to distance myself from excessive drug use. A freebase pipe isn't in good hands with me as are needles.

Still it would probably be a good idea to tell people the difference between the two routes without stressing too much which one is superior. Those who are looking for a massive mind fuck go for the oral route, those who want to have a good time with lots of euphoria and slight dissociation, but without committing to anything they might regret might want to go for smoking it.

...but how do you really feel about diphenidine? :D

I just (perhaps against my better judgment) placed an order for 300mg of this chemical. Huzzah for new experiences!
I went straight for 10g before even trying it lol. I knew I'd love enjoy this stuff. Hope you do, too. Please report back! :)

Still it would probably be a good idea to tell people the difference between the two routes without stressing too much which one is superior. Those who are looking for a massive mind fuck go for the oral route, those who want to have a good time with lots of euphoria and slight dissociation, but without committing to anything they might regret might want to go for smoking it.

Haha I guess you're right. I should be more neutral.

Also I was quite high when I wrote those comments, I might have exaggerated. It was good fun. I've left the pipe aside for now since it's obviously something that you can redose compulsively. (possible opioid or dopaminergic activity?)

So yeah people, you've got these two equally valid ROAs, smoke it and get a feel-good high or eat it and go batshit crazy. Not taking any sides here.