• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

May I ask at what dosage range this is and is there redosing involved? It seems I'm dosing lower than you (80 - 100 mg so far) and I haven't redosed as of yet. I agree on the plateau, seems like 1.5 to 2 hours for me. I have (slight) trouble falling asleep even after 8 or 9 hours. Maybe I haven't been noticing after effects till 12h because I've been going to sleep sooner than that. But the feeling after 8 or 9 hours is pretty much baseline to me at my dosage. I should probably need some more experiences.
I start off with 150-170mg. I usually redose 50mg at the tail end of the plateau which seems to be around 90-120min, which will of course increase the duration. Last time I did that sleep came after no less than 7 or 8 hours actually, so I assumed without the redosing (I've always redosed at least once) it should be 5-6.

Regarding the subject off music. Has anyone ever tried listening to Air's "Talkie Walkie" on Ketamine or any other dissociative for that matter? It's such a strange synergy...

Regarding the subject off music. Has anyone ever tried listening to Air's "Talkie Walkie" on Ketamine or any other dissociative for that matter? It's such a strange synergy...

Actually discussion about music on dissociatives is moved to the thread especially meant for it: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/653649-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Music-on-Dissociatives-Thread

Not because I am the sandman for vaginas but because the strange synergy you are talking about is fascinating and it deserves to be discussed on-topic. I'm gonna try that track next time I am on a dissociative but for now let's split up discussion shall we? Thanks!

It hurts the nose. Better off making a bomb and swallowing it. Seems to take about half an hour to kick in. Has a very pleasant feeling, the warm fuzzy belly feeling. Does not seem to inhibit the mind too much, can go around doing your daily business and I don't think anyone would notice your feelings of warmth and inner floatings. However, i found this to be highly erotic. Think it would be a lovely addition to some dirty sex sessions. Slightly disorientating but nothing that prevents the ability to act normal in public so to speak. I have added this to my bedroom collection. My fella also reports the same kind of erotic feelings and sex whilst on this is full of pleasures.

Note: When mixed with a line of ketamine it seems to contradict the path which the ketamine wants to take you and causes a sort of spaceman fuzzbubble. Gravity,no gravity, coming up, wanting to float off, you get stuck in a sort of buzzing no mans land. Would probably be good in a club when dancing. If left to relax in this state seems to get t o visiual holes of ketamine but the intense erotic feeling of the diphenidine...at one point i was very close to orgasm just by laying down watching heath ledger in doctor parnassus heh :)

All in all, i'd say nice stuff. Good for a quiet night in with a loved one. I'm going raving next weekend will try it out in public and will report if there's anything worth mentioning :)

Thanks for the clarification crOOk! It seems we're experiencing comparable time tables then after all, with regard to dosage etc.

yer watch it sniffing this stuff my nose felt numb for hours after a hefty dose and i didn't notice it had started pouring blood

also it cant snap in the blink of an eye and turn nasty on you get dark very very dark

am i the only one who vapes this stuff which is my favourite way to do it ?

yer watch it sniffing this stuff my nose felt numb for hours after a hefty dose and i didn't notice it had started pouring blood

also it cant snap in the blink of an eye and turn nasty on you get dark very very dark

am i the only one who vapes this stuff which is my favourite way to do it ?

in your experiance how does vaped differ in over all feel from oral ?

Btw if you plan on doing this, best do it with a friend. It's pretty awesome with other people. If you do it alone, you won't visit other places like on a breakthrough ketamine or mxe dosage. It's closer to pcp in that way, eventhough you can even get into a similar state on pcp, but it's closer to actual dreaming in my experience than the places you visit on ketamine.

I can't believe this doesn't have a larger fanbase of hardcore dissociative users.

^ i still can't get over you throwing away your 3meo, especially while i am out of any and still collecting funds to get some more :D

in your experiance how does vaped differ in over all feel from oral ?

not a great deal ive not even really bothered any other way with it

also found redoseing after a while a total waste

plus do not mix any benzo type drug its not nice 4 day blackout and nervous breakdown because of it

Just to be clear: we are not really okay with live trip reports here but we are very happy if you can just share your general notes or opinion on the experience or write a nice neat report and submit it to our trip reports section, and secondly people have advised against taking benzo's because it is very likely to add to the amnestic component which can be tricky whether you are going manic or not. I'd like to redirect you to an IRC channel that is probably a lot more suited for you :) I think it is #tripsit

However I very much doubt that you will be able to use a computer if I even remotely understand the effects of this substance..

Personally I have checked with my roommate and he has agreed to be a tripsitter for whenever I decide to try diphenidine. It is pretty rare for me to arrange a sitter because I usually don't need one. But I wanna be careful using this stuff!

^Post it up! I absolutely love topless drugged trumpet videos...probably my all time favorite video category!

It is against the rules to post videos of people taking drugs and/or tripping, I'm afraid.. but be sure to write up a story describing your experience in detail :)

It is against the rules to post videos of people taking drugs and/or tripping, I'm afraid.. but be sure to write up a story describing your experience in detail :)

Honestly it would have been the most boring drug induced video you'll ever see, i started playing some totally random stuff on my trumpet. Then Gabberred on about who-knows-what or a good hour.....if you like watching paintdry.

As per HR i dosed no more than 125mg in a glass of water this morning and finished the rest of my 250 sample at an undeteermined time this afternoon and am no back to baseline some 6-7 hours later.
I'd right a TR but honestly as soon as the metallic hiss noise entered my earhole i have zero memory.

Luckily i'm a real nice laid back guy so nothing got broke and i just ambled around, the best part is i acccidentally left my webcam on the entire time so i can watch it all back.

As of now i have a real nice afterglow and the whole experience was really positive, head feels like its full of marshmallows and creativity.

I didn't piss about on FB or do any other stupid shit, but aye, my memory of the last 4-6 hours is kind of 'beige' at best

Will absoluteley trying this again again at a smaller dose.

*edit1*

Solipsis i feel like i may have pissed you of a little bit today. If you want 4 mins entertainment link me a youtube track and i'll blow some cool shit over it on my horn.

*edit2*

I also found a verrrrrrry long live recording of things that were happening in the room during the experience,....crayzy shit......

Last edited:
Is it possible to take lower doses and be somewhat functional enough to be around unsuspecting sober people?

I'm also curious about the effects at lower doses. For example, I know it's comparing apples and oranges, but what sort of dosage might be equivalent to low (ex 30mg) MXE dose?

What's the experience like at low doses?

I also found a verrrrrrry long live recording of things that were happening in the room during the experience,....crayzy shit......

do tell...

I'm also curious about the effects at lower doses. For example, I know it's comparing apples and oranges, but what sort of dosage might be equivalent to low (ex 30mg) MXE dose?

What's the experience like at low doses?

+1.
Low dose with no disso tolerance experiences would be welcomed

Does it have anythign to do with aliens?!

no it was just me playing the trumpet, which whilst sober i'm pretty damn good...however...in this case no so much, it was like relenetless high pitched random squeaks and i eraded it on discovery, i do have a 40 second clip of me playing the the first ever diphenidine 'sonata'. It really is a beautiful piece of dissociated crap