• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Dream't Of Hell - Meaning?

^The most accurate dream interpretations are those that come from the one doing the dreaming ;)

+1 It is pretty useless for another to try and interpret symbols for the dreamer because the dreamer has their own associations. Hence why so many people offer this "service" to others because it's so ambiguous.

From my own experience trying to take visual symbols literally leads to confusion.. it's more about the feeling of moments within the dream and thinking where this imagery has been taken from in regards to previous memories and experiences (because most dreams are patched together using imagery from your past, obviously). A lot of dreams are based around an anxiety or series of fears, and it's trying to make you aware of this so you can begin to resolve them in the waking state. It took me awhile to finally realize this but there is some kind of "force", a greater part of yourself maybe, that sees the whole picture and is trying to help you through your difficulties.

The only real thing I recommend is, pay attention. Write them down. Think introspectively about your life. It's all there if you care to look.

Oh.. and that dream of hell is nothing. Becoming lucid in some astral place (psychedelic wonderland) where it's all pure negativity and maliciousness, and having entities speak directly to you in the most derogatory way possible, as I imagine a schizophrenic would hear.. now, that was hell. Thank god it only happened once. Too much whiskey really fucks my sleep up lol.

As others have said, dream interpretations coming from others will likely do little for you. If you believe that there is some association between what is going on in your life, and the dream, it is up to you to accurately find what the dream is associated with.

I once had a dream that I was throwing a house party that consisted of my immediate family, the relatives I'm most close with, and the friends I'm most close with. In the midst of the party, five men broke into the house, tied me up, and individually hanged and burned everybody at my house while forcing me to watch. They then set me outside, still tied up, and burned my entire house down with all of my family's possessions and animals in it. For the rest of the dream I was just watching my house burn down and pondering everything that happened, completely helpless to what had happened, and what was happening. I would take astral projection with weird entities speaking to me in a derogatory manner, over that dream, any day.

Hey SwampFox56, Trust me when I say this your dream is a dream of your emotions getting the best of you over powering the evil dreams allowing you to see a fate if you keep going your way like the bridge is the only way over no it's not it's your fear of being alone to be angry. I have a dream of hell it's self in it's own image s*** I have died and see hell believe it or not and I have dreams of all future events, like I have the four events that will happen the last is the final arrival of jesus t fight the anti-Christ It is the darkest dreams I have ever experienced in my live time. My final dream was me and the devil okay together as one saying your my vessal now awaken and I woke up and was scared for my life, I am still scared to this day, the thing is that I went to school with a S carving mark on my palm and I asked my teacher if he is seeing it and it was a pure carving anyone could not miss and he said no. But I am sorry for that happening to you in your dream.

I found a good quote for this. Although this teacher can be hard to read as he really gets to the point of things, and it can be pretty brutal, to say the least.

"On the whole, demons and the darkness of hell do not frighten people that much. What many are afraid of the most is divine light.

And, actually, this is quite understandable: They still feel deep down a need to give free rein to their instincts and passions; they flee from the light, as it will show them that the life they are leading is mediocre, criminal even. They do not wish to give up any of their bad habits, and they cannot bear anything that might show them they are bad. When people do not want to make any effort to improve themselves, they close their eyes, cover their ears and convince themselves they are fine the way they are.

All those who fear the light do not really know why, but they feel instinctively that something in it threatens what they believe to be their happiness. Only those who have a sincere wish to evolve, to change, seek out the light, as it will show them everything about them that needs to be improved as well as how to improve it."

- Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

Actually, I had an unpleasent dream when I dozed off this morning, and it wasn't about hell.

For some reason I experienced things from the viewpoint that I died and my consciousness was immediately transferred to another lifeform on Earth. My consciousness was very dim and I couldn't do anything, almost like a low-level animal. There was no judgement, heaven, purgatory, or hell. At least I would have been prepared for that. There was simply a quick transfer of consciousness and that was that.

And I also think I would be feeling very annoyed if that happened. Or imagine dying and your consciousness was just transferred to another foetus to be born on Earth? Anyway, I don't believe in hell (at least not for me) and my idea of hell is more incarnation.

Ninae,

About your first thoughts, I don't like that either.

Now, regarding your dream, we know that very often our mind tries to compensate our wishes and frustrations through our dreams.

Maybe your dream is reflecting a need to think less, relax and don't get involved in life's mental daily puzzles.
Having your conscious being transferred the way you've narrated could be simply a wish for simple ness.
That would be just a wild guess based on my experiences..of course.

All the best,
E.-

Ninae,

About your first thoughts, I don't like that either.

But that would be admitting he's right.

I think it's true that having light thrown on things can be painful. It makes you see things you didn't see before and feel the negative feelings associated with them. Like stopping a drug abruptly can be painful partly because it throws a light on everything.

Living in darkness can be more comfortable because it obscures things from you (even positive feelings are a form of darkness in the sense that they obscure what is real).

I think i Know What This dream ment. It may have been a dream from God. If u are not believening in Jesus Christ and is not saved, im sorry to say that ur going to hell and already is blinded by satan, beacuse Jesus is the only one who can make us free and save us. The bridge may be the narrow way to salvation, and u thinking u deserves to be there might actually be beacuse we all deserves to be in hell. U can be freed if u repent and turn to Jesus! He is the way the truth and life and He is God!

Interesting that your first post is the interpretation of a 4 year old dream so as to proselytize the OP towards the Christian faith. That must be a new recruiting tactic. We're happy to hear what you have to say about Christianity, but FYI we're a bit more subtle here.

I think i Know What This dream ment. It may have been a dream from God. If u are not believening in Jesus Christ and is not saved, im sorry to say that ur going to hell and already is blinded by satan, beacuse Jesus is the only one who can make us free and save us. The bridge may be the narrow way to salvation, and u thinking u deserves to be there might actually be beacuse we all deserves to be in hell. U can be freed if u repent and turn to Jesus! He is the way the truth and life and He is God!

Bullshit!!