• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually woke up on time today. Gonna be waking up at 4:55am 6 days a week till like November. Yayyy

I was still itchy from the tramadol I took yesterday. Took 200 more 20 mins ago and smoked a fat bowl.

It's gonna be nice today. It's not even cold this morning, which makes me pretty fucking happy lol

in the name of HR you really shouldn't take 200 tramadols at...oh fuck it...it's a shit joke anyway...

Lol guess I shoulda wrote mg.. Excuse my fucking up but I just woke up and I'm pretty high. Starting early lol

Fuck I spent 3 hours trying to watch one episode of The Wire. Couldnt do it without falling asleep for a bit.

i wish i had that problem. day after tomorrow is refill day so i'm guaranteed an awesome sleep that night.

what season are you in, mang?

WOOHOO! NO SLEEP AND A WHOLE PAPER TO WRITE TODAY...

fun stuff...shoulda gotten a migraine yesterday and found out my guy gets fioricet...

and sorry rhun, I meant to respond to you, but we ended up on the next page and I forgot to answer you. Shameless is a "dramedy" of a household of 6 kids in a very very very low socio-economic class trying to get by with a bipolar junkie mother that's out of the picture, and an alcoholic junkie for a father that's there, but that's it - he just steals the bill money for booze, eats up the food, and sleeps there (when he actually does) - usually in a passed out drunken manner...

The oldest daughter is about 23 I think and runs the ship basically by herself and with her high-end car-thief boyfriend, and the next two kids who are 17 (genius that squanders his gift and resorts to delinquency such as theft and selling beer/weed/smokes out of an ice cream truck during the summer) and 15 (gay ROTC kid). There are many other factors that hold them back besides the father though, but I've given enough spoilers out lol.

I doubt you'll read this though as we are on page 26 (or 41 or whatever page dependent on how you view bl) and V 31 will be made soon.

How the fuck is there like 2-3 new pages on this thread every time I check? ya'll need to go outside once in a while 8o

Solid morning so far...cooked 4 eggs 3 pieces of Canadian bacon and a bagel with peanut butter. bought to go to dunkin donuts and get some smokes.

Went to the mall yesterday...bad idea with a new fitted, new nikes, xbox 360 and a plasma tv now in my possesion and my wallet taking a serious hit lol.
Well as long as I stay clean this won't become the 5th xbox 360 i've sold for drug money :D

Chantix gave me ridiculous nightmares/sleep terror. I lasted 3 days. Lol. The e cig on the other hand had me off smokes after less than a week. I'm still a nicotine addict, but its cheaper and healthier, plus you can taper you nic level down easily.

Chantix gave me horrible nightmares too. I lasted a week and a half. Dr said it's a side effect. I wanna quit smoking but funk all that lol.

If Ive been taking methadone on and off for a week like dose 2-3 days then take a 2 day break etc then start again wouldI still get wwithdrawals? Does taking a short break stop addiction or dependence etc

Nightmares makes sense since it is a partial nicotinic receptor agonist, same thing happens when you sleep on a nicotine patch.

BG,

If you really wanna quit, e cigs are great! Cheaper by a long shot too, here in New York. They worked great for me!!!

Mist my first class today, again. And there was a quiz I had studied for too.

Didn't do any recreational drugs yesterday. Got home from work around midnight, ate something, then went to sleep. Woke up from my alarm but then don't remember falling back asleep.

God dammit. NO MORE classes this early. I just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.