• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally going to detox tomorrow god dayum haha only took about 7 days to get in. Crazy man how can they expect people to just maintain for that long? What if I was an alcoholic and had no more money? I guess I could have gone to the ER. Luckily I'm only addicted to heroin and was able to steal a shitload of poppy seeds to make tea to avoid withdrawals but still sucked lol.

how is everyone else doing today?

Oh dear god! Doug is on meth. Everyone prepare yourself. For what exactly im not sure but its gonna be wild.

Ive spent the whole night in and out of an absolute pearler of a nod. I slipped in for an awesome doped up shower and came out to dad having gone and bought some brekky rolls from mickey d's - one of the only things i enjoy on their menu.

Id caved in and actually had a shot of morphine not long ago and filled the valium tanks as well. So ive had a perfect start to the day and look forward to finishing off watching Django once ive finished trimming and filing my nails.

Den im gonna smoke myself borderline retarded. Yeow!
What else are yall up to this glorious day to be alive huh?

Last edited:
It IS a good day to be alive. Just picked up a couple 8mg dillies, 1/4 of blue dreams, a handful of xannies, and some perk 7.5's. looks like my short break is over for now. When it rains it pours! Now to decide on the order or operations..

Any which order sounds pretty good with that mix n match of assortments!

Enjoy responsibly!

Any which order sounds pretty good with that mix n match of assortments!

Enjoy responsibly!

Will do. I think one dill, one perk, and some herb will be a good start. I never go over .5 Xanax any more. I binged in college once and couldn't find my car for three days. I was just happy to NOT find matted hair or blood on any of my bumpers. Two weeks later, I drove down a flight of stairs and swore off high doses of benzos...

Lol i cant admit ive been that spangled and lost my car for days on end but can raise my hand on casing it headfirst down a flight of stairs in a lot of valium and jugs of beer. I ended up in hospital somehowbas i woke up wuth no clue or recollection after a certain point in the bar. Was a scary incident.and my memory was extensively shocking for a good while with me still suffering bad short term loss and retention problems.

Benzos and booze is an.exremely.dangerous.combination is the lesson to be learned!

I used to love it too. Especially when it was Benzos or Opiates :D Oh well them days are gone now... All I now seem to get is Bank statements and Credit Card offers!

Computer parts from newegg.com are what really excites me lately =D It was always my MXE though when I was taking it daily that I was on the mail like a hawk for.

I got a pretty sweet build going on and love to add more to it. Next thing I'm getting is a new case for my birthday. Then I might go with a custom water loop to cool both the CPU and crossfire graphics cards.... Man that's going to be expensive ! /geek talk

MXE isn't here today. Sad face. But my mom gave me a 20mg Adderall XR since I got her 5 of them today. Crushed it up, plugged it like 15 minutes ago. I have 1.5mg of klonopin left in my script for the comedown. Should work out nicely and put me to sleep so I can wake up for class in the morning without a problem.

Goddamnit do I want another bowl now...but my house already reeks of dope (I sniffed a little bit, and I've smoked like half a gram in the past 24 hours, and I think I'm gonna pick up another gram tomorrow...if not, a half...this is some GOOD shit too...virtually no cut, don't even have to blow out any trash when you first melt it and get it to crack back...Just roll that mother fucker lol...definitely gonna have to get a new pipe tomorrow though...hopefully one that's just a tad bit longer, but still easily concealable in an ankle sock. I had an last night. I dropped a tool down into the globe/stem, and broke a bit of the top of the globe off (and left a huge crack lol). It's been working still for the most part though...Just too goddamn short.

Really good dope though...it's fucking shitter dope lmao (thank god - I'm "sick" so have an excuse for the odor lol...

Didn't do anything really crazy actually...just chilled...Didn't take any meds for a while, then took 100mg of hydroxyzine, 200mg of lyrica, and 200mg of tramadol. And I dunno if it was the lyrica, or what, but got super spacy, and high enough that watching candle wax melt could be interesting if need be lmfao...I've comedown for the most part, but I was fucking spun lmfao...

On that note, I think this will probably be my last time to do crystal...

I don't have any regular income to begin with, so relapsing won't be an issue now, but my addiction to it was so strong in the past, that I don't want to risk a relapse when I do have a steady income.

I guess I was just wanting one last dance lol...

That's probably for the better.

Well, I took my 1.5mg of klonopin a couple hours ago. Actually wish I had some more, I still have slight anxiety and for a while had a more elevated heart rate than I thought I'd have. Sometimes I feel like klonopin just isn't that effective for anxiety. I figured it would have a stronger effect. I might talk to my doc about valium, even though he already said it wasn't the best thing for me. I think it might do better though IMO.

Took 25mg of Trazodone about 20 minutes ago. Trying to call it a night here soon. Almost 3 AM, time is flying.

Theres never a last tme with Tina. That bitch is like a benign tumour just waiting to explode into a 3 week bender and coincided with a homicidal manical episode where they bait you in with a horse needle of xanax/heroin comedown mix with kirby the krusty klown you were blowing earlier for that last hit.

That was a pretty crazy description, if I do say so myself.

Theres never a last tme with Tina. That bitch is like a benign tumour just waiting to explode into a 3 week bender and coincided with a homicidal manical episode where they bait you in with a horse needle of xanax/heroin comedown mix with kirby the krusty klown you were blowing earlier for that last hit.

Haha. Amen.

Ya...and pretty fucking precise...been there done that? lmao

I've never even stolen shit for it, let alone would I go that far lmao...

No, I'm done with this shit...I look, feel, and probably smell like a crack head and am quite put off myself for doing it for some reason.

Ended up not going to get more shit (fuck, I didn't even finish the bag - it's in the pipe, but there's still some left, and it will probably be crushed later tonight when I feel like it). And I'm slowing down on most shit. One reason there is...look at the thread title...lmfao

Two, I kinda had an epiphany...the youngest person I still associate with just turned 21, so now it's not even like I have to go pick it up for anyone (though I realize how I just became able to buy recently myself), so I kinda figure, time to quit being a fucking kid. I really shouldn't have the time to do this shit; I don't have to money to do this shit; and there's really not any room in the world for disabled addicts (and it's too much work trying to hide from UA's; on that note, if I'm in an emergency, and I'm not clean, I'm shit out of luck for the most part when it comes to proper medical attention lol).

Dunno what I was expecting from this, but I didn't get it, whatever it was lol. I had a little fun while I was rushing, but honestly found myself in a real foul place this morning (not gonna go beyond that; that's TDS shit...more so than the rest of this post lol) and feel pretty fucking shitty. I've had worse days, but this definitely isn't a pleasant one lol.

Yay finishing up day 10 with no opioids (other than loperamide). I feel pretty damn good today, not sure if the WD after a sub taper (post heroin + methadone use) is subsiding/winding down or if the loperamide is doing magic. Either way I'm pretty damn sure I'm gonna go all the way through these WDs. I'm pretty sure my "friend" fucked me on the subs I was supposed to get from him, but at this point Im starting to careless and just want to reach the 2 week mark.

Just remember, doug. Youve just had a super dopamine draining drug so of course its going to magnify any negative thoughts and feelings. Remember its just a side effect from its use. So iust chill like a mofo any way you can :D

Ive had my morning mix of morphine after waking which was followed by a deliciously fresh fruit salad as breakfast.

im feeling awesome from all the drugs and food today. And im finally getting the hang of working the internet on a smartphone.

Last edited:
sup tentram??

fuck i feel amazing!! around a total of ~1.2mg bupre throughout the day, 90mg vyvanse, 25mg valium (throughout the day), and i have been stoned all day. been high since i woke up :)

stopped by my house to smoke a little weed, then im back to playing poker with my friends :)

Nice one. Are you playing for money drugs or sexual favours? haha.

I just woke from a nod and dad has disappeared with our bag of pot but is lucky i have enough left in my bowl for a few hits. He best hurry home with ny fresh pack of cigarettes before the raging from withdrawals tart kicking in and have me beat down his ass when he does finally get home!

Last edited:
Watch those anti semitic remarks dude...wtf?...Mods do your jobs...

Dude my like Jewish friends take pride in being cheap and ripping people off haha its not like like he said a something nosed something needs to go to hell. Just relax...side note: I wish I had 1 metric ton of pure Oxymorphone powder, literally a metric ton, with the proper prescription, I'm imagine a giant container with this huge ass label on it "Oxymorphone 1 metric ton. Take as much as you need for your back!" Of course I would probably have to rip the label off and get locks so every dope fiend in the world would try and steal it, I'd probably share though...Gosh I'm so spacey..

Status
Not open for further replies.