• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds nice where you are :) heh thats alot of addy mate, and id also like to add that i never knew the how strong plugging addy could be. closest to the needle without using a needle.

withdrawal sucks, ive yawned 37 times in the past 10 minutes, my nose wont stop running and my eyes are watering like crazy. my legs feel just spectacular aswell...

whatever i guess i cant bitch because i put myself in this situation...

Sure is, 400mgs of Adderall. It's being split between me and one other person though, we went half on it. So I get 10. Still a bit. Gonna give one to my girl. Plugging is definitely the way to go with adderall unless you already use the needle. Still don't recommend it, but people do what they do.

Sorry to hear of your troubles bro... Saw that one coming though, as I know you did. Opiates will do that to you. Not to mention the benzos.

the benzos are not the problem!! i am not dependant on valium and have been off it for almost 10 days, until today when i just took 5mg. which is definitely helping...

what didnt help was going on a bupre binge aand using all my bupre for IV. fucking needle, nothing to be taken lightly i realize that now that i amm fucking sick, but i guess one just has to learn through experiences.

and now the RLS beings, funnnn lol

ahhh sweet fucking relief. 30mgs oxycodone swallowed after 4-5 hrs of taking 240mg DXM. ahhhhhhh everything came to a screeching halt, and i am left with bliss <3

Last edited:
Well, since my attempt to change was a flop (based on the fact that everyone either furthered the argument or continued as per regular social)...

Passed out in the car last night; smoked some decent bud, and didn't want to go in reeking/appearing to be high, so ended up passing out in the car stoned listening to music (by mistake).

Missed class and woke up feeling like shit (Oh well, I can drop one of my double counting grades in my english class and my other two I've got a 100 and an 83, and we were having a test today I wasn't ready for so said fuck it.

Picked up 10 handles today...10mg down the hatch, 10mg left...If I do ANY more tonight tonight I won't be more than 1 or 2...(which is a decrease: this is why you should 'NT abuse benzo's; A year ago 2 valium would knock me out.

There...backed up with HR lol.

Last edited:
On the topic of sarcasm, I'm the best at it lol. My exes never got it, well one did, but that's it. Life sucks enough without being so damn serious all the time. If I ever offend anyone, assume it's sarcasm...unless you're truly meaning to be a dick bc I make a pretty good bitch too ;)

Oh, and I scored some bars. Can I please get a fuck yeah! No sarcasm there :p

Damn I missed y'all! I see a few familiar names but where is effie or loulou? Seen mr blonde, lc, doug, NT, sicc & a few others. Course I was gone almost a year. Talk about withdrawal haha.

whats up doug and babygurl? how have yall been?

thank god to be out of withdrawal <3

Feeling kinda crappy, but the 60mg hydrcodone I just took should help. How are you doing?

now how could u be feeling crappy on 60mg hydrocodone? damn man you must of shot your opiate tolerance up!!

i am hanging in there, trying to pull some oxycodone out of my ass ( not literally hahahah, i mean get someone to throw me half a blue for free), oherwise i have nothing to complain about! i am out of withdrawal and i feel good! my friend is coming back with more weeds to smoke me out and i am going to play a poker tournement with my friends tonight. hopefully more oxy will come! -- praying to the oxy gods::

Sober for 25 days feelin like a boss

P.S. trying to stop smoking I smoke way too many Newports. Marlboro smooths suck after the first pack btw. Fuckin gross

Sober for 25 days feelin like a boss

P.S. trying to stop smoking I smoke way too many Newports. Marlboro smooths suck after the first pack btw. Fuckin gross

Maybe quitting smoking right now isn't the best idea in the world IME/O.

blablabla i'm on drugs.

i just stuck an USB stick in to throw a few movie on so dad could watch and what do you know? i come across my mp3's of stone temple pilot discography, testeagle, muse, nirvana and limp bizkit (lol).

dj lethal, bring that beat back.

blablabla i'm on drugs.

i just stuck an USB stick in to throw a few movie on so dad could watch and what do you know? i come across my mp3's of stone temple pilot discography, testeagle, muse, nirvana and limp bizkit (lol).

dj lethal, bring that beat back.

^"Come on over and shoot the shiiiiiit"

^ is it kurts' death's anniversary today or something? because there's a radio station around here that's paying tribute to Nirvana today, cutting to and fro and in between news broadcasts about his death in between songs.

not much is up bob, just chillin on some codeine and smoking a few bongs. thinking about rewatching a couple movies i downloaded but cannot even remember the opening credits to when i watched them last week. i hit the morphine, valium and booze hard for my birthday weekend and don't recall much. i only just found my wallet today lol.

i think i accidentally missed an appt with a job recruitment place today that i'm getting some construction qualifications from, and hopefully it wasn't about the HR Truck license i'm applying for.

you get up to anything exciting on your birthday, partner?

nah tomorrow dude. Fucker would have been 47. At least he is forever young.

RIP

Fuck you courtney.

^Our tomorrow is his today heh. Time travel brooo
^ is it kurts' death's anniversary today or something? because there's a radio station around here that's paying tribute to Nirvana today, cutting to and fro and in between news broadcasts about his death in between songs.

not much is up bob, just chillin on some codeine and smoking a few bongs. thinking about rewatching a couple movies i downloaded but cannot even remember the opening credits to when i watched them last week. i hit the morphine, valium and booze hard for my birthday weekend and don't recall much. i only just found my wallet today lol.

i think i accidentally missed an appt with a job recruitment place today that i'm getting some construction qualifications from, and hopefully it wasn't about the HR Truck license i'm applying for.

you get up to anything exciting on your birthday, partner?

Haha nice. I just went to work & slept and such. My housemates had an Easter cookout, so I got a free meal. I couldn't get my finances right to have a proper time; I might have to celebrate Bicycle Day extra hard to compensate.

Shit that's no good about the job! I got asked to come in tonight for an extra 12hr shift, but I wasn't feeling it. Sucks 'cos the whole night would have been overtime pay :(.

Oops

Sorry I just accidentally hit the edit button on your post instead of the quote button and replied to you and fucked all your shit up :(

I'll talk to NT about fixing it, hold up.

-Venrak

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sweet you worked at the radio, 10tram.

Haha that would have been sage advice before I got kicked out of the rehab 2 weeks ago........
I'm at a halfway house now though, which kicks ass compared to that shithole. The UAs work like this: The house is obligated to give 3 per month. Typically names are thrown into a hat & done that way, though if someone is suspected of using & a test is given, that counts toward the quota. I have no idea how they do testing, so I don't know if I can easily substitute in clean urine, but I know they have damn 10 panel tests, so I'm stuck to RCs and less common chemicals, like ketamine :D.

Ahhh, hopefully not then.

way to fuck my post up you nooby mod, venrak;) ahh, the food and weed is pretty good here with multi-culturalism.

bob - just act all weird and fucked up on random days and have them get you to drop to get it all out of the way for the month ;) nah, seriously, take it easy man, at least until you're out of there and in a stable living situation. you're there for a reason so if you're gonna use your best discretion, brother. i know we're a world a part and i only know you through this site but getting to know you, a pleasure it has been, i worry about you when you disappear and you come back with all these wild stories. and you're too cute for prison ;)

venrak - i'm aussie so i'm in tomorrow already they really are jumping the gun on the tribute even with us being in the future and all.

and it was layne staley's death anniversary not long back as well. i still remember hearing that shattering news in highschool during a lunch break. another friend broke into tears over it he was into layne that much.

reminds me that a friend and i had our own gig on the local school radio station. we called it "the down syndrome monkey session". our english teacher, head of department at the time, was in charge of everything and loved me because i was our senior football captain so we got away with throwing whatever we wanted on as long as we stuck to our obligations of playing certain top 40 shit and the fucking pre-recorded adverts. we'd cut them short most of the time. it was as if the teachers ears were tuned into cuss words, though, when we forgot to mute them from our own recordings. was a good source for free singles for a long time as well.

bob - a free meal is always good. probably best you not fucking round in rehab anyway, yeah? did i read you say you have to drop UA's twice a week now? save it for right after dropping hoping they don't fuck you over and spring you with one the next day

oh it's not a job i missed, just getting ticketed up to get out on different job sites around the region at the moment. hopefully it wasn't relative to that.

BDD Song of the Day

Cypress Hill - Prelude to a Come Up

Status
Not open for further replies.